Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:40:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴🔴[ANN][STO] CINDX | PRE-SALE STARTS 26 AUGUST, 2018🔴🔴🔴  (Read 18039 times)
slhardy (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 01:17:58 PM

So you reached $1m in a one day?
As I understood this amount was collected at the previous stage of sales.
Yes. We raised it in private round!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qwrptctnr

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:13:55 PM

Devs, can you answer me, how many tokens will be available during the TokenSale?
The total number of available tokens is 26,265,000.

Cool! I hope I have time to buy a few hundred Wink
LightFork

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

Yesterday CINDX CEO Yuriy Avdeev and Investment Director Arthur Shamalov held a meeting with Daehoon Han, Head of Research of Chain Partners. Daehoon Han has arrived right from Seoul and found time in his tight schedule to meet CINDX team and present Chain Partners activity in details.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-meets-chain-partners-5dd9ee71f7c0

I think that this meeting will be a great support for the starting STO  Cool
An excellent information opportunity for new people to learn about the project. I think that the conversion of those who learned about the project to investors is very high due to the attractiveness of the project.

Levontres

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

THE DECENTRALIZED BETTING EXCHANG

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:23:00 PM

CINDX solves very important problems for investors! While there is an opportunity, it is necessary to use bonuses, and also prompt, whether there are restrictions for participation?

slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:02 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2018, 08:38:48 AM by slhardy

CINDX solves very important problems for investors! While there is an opportunity, it is necessary to use bonuses, and also prompt, whether there are restrictions for participation?
If you ARE NOT from this countries:
Afganistán, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kongo, North Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Myanmar, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, El Salvador, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia,Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Then you can participate in our tokensale
th4o

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

#CINDX #SALE has already started!!!
For those who have just joined our project, or is planning to do it - enjoy the Official presentation of @CINDXPlatform by our #CEO Yuriy Avdeev and Val Jerdes, the #Director of Product.
https://twitter.com/CINDXPlatform/status/1033730840721858561
How is the STO going? Is your team happy with the rate of fundraising?

We had a great first day! Everything looks to be going as planned. Anyone who wants to participate now can get a 40% bonus!  Cool
Apparently the positive that is observed in the market helps your STO.
I'm glad that everything is going according to your plans. Investors who will participate in the project at this stage will have an excellent bonus.
Whitethoughts

Activity: 336

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:16:29 PM

Undoubtedly, if you are a beginner or do not want to spend a lot of time analyzing the market situation, it will be much more profitable to become a member of the Cindx system, and with a high probability of watching the growth of your assets.
I agree with you. If you trust your funds to professionals, then you can get a big profit with less time. It is very profitable.

qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:41:19 PM

Undoubtedly, if you are a beginner or do not want to spend a lot of time analyzing the market situation, it will be much more profitable to become a member of the Cindx system, and with a high probability of watching the growth of your assets.
I agree with you. If you trust your funds to professionals, then you can get a big profit with less time. It is very profitable.
I think that many will be afraid to trust their money to someone. But with the help of Blockchain technology everything will be safe. I think we should not worry. Smiley

You're right! To do this, a project has been created to enable them to successfully earn money on the crypto-currency market without risks that are relevant for other platforms. Therefore, most likely, the first who should be interested in the platform are ambitious newcomers.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

Also be aware that your funds never leave your wallet. Your accounts simply get connected through an API and if you are dissatisfied with the Manager you are following, then you can always cancel the agreement between the two parties.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:30:16 AM

If you ARE NOT from this countries:
Afganistán, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burundi, Central African Republic, Comoros, Republic of Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ethiopia, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Kongo, North Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Macedonia, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Myanmar, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, El Salvador, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Syria, Tanzania, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia,Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
Then you can participate in our tokensale
Age of the investor should be 18+?

Yes, it is required to be 18+ to participate in our token sale or to access the platform.
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:31:34 AM

This is a rare case, but sometimes projects immediately go to large exchanges. But if you are confident in the project, then there is no point in waiting if there is an opportunity to invest now, plus to receive pleasant bonuses.
I agree with you. If there is a possibility, then it should be used immediately, since everything changes very quickly in the crypto and you may not be in time if you wait for better conditions.
I see that many projects have grown significantly in recent days. Perhaps this is a signal about the general growth of the market. It seems that it's time to make investments.

We might be entering better days soon, and we encourage everyone to join the Pre Sale while it offers very generous bonuses!  Cool
The bonus of 40% looks very tempting. The amount of investment for which I can get this bonus is limited or not?

All Investments have to be +$50, there are no other limitations.   Smiley
tilecuwi

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

I like that cindx recognizes its positives as well as negatives. It’s the perfect way to keep improving. When will the platform be open to everyone?

The MVP is already accessible to everyone. The Alpha version of the platform will be ready on Q4 in 2018.  Smiley
I see that you are working faster than planned on the road map. I hope your STO will be successful and I will be able to use your platform as early as possible.

The project is developing with great success, and soon all our customers will be able to access our platform and take the cryptocurrency market to a whole new level.  Wink
I wish you success. I am interested in implementing the project and I will be glad when all customers get access to your platform and will actively work on it.
BaalMcKloud

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:28:11 PM

Yesterday CINDX CEO Yuriy Avdeev and Investment Director Arthur Shamalov held a meeting with Daehoon Han, Head of Research of Chain Partners. Daehoon Han has arrived right from Seoul and found time in his tight schedule to meet CINDX team and present Chain Partners activity in details.

https://medium.com/cindx/cindx-meets-chain-partners-5dd9ee71f7c0

I think that this meeting will be a great support for the starting STO  Cool
An excellent information opportunity for new people to learn about the project. I think that the conversion of those who learned about the project to investors is very high due to the attractiveness of the project.
You are right, I think many people paid attention to the CINDX project after this news.
cryptonis33

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 02:52:04 PM

CINDX offers users a chance to enter the cryptocurrency market directly,and access a variety of services,including cryptocurrency asset management.CINDX users can use their
cryptocurrency assets to generate additional income in a single ecosystem for a single reasonable success fee.
https://cindx.io
Pytbo

Activity: 308

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:29:02 PM

We had a great first day! Everything looks to be going as planned. Anyone who wants to participate now can get a 40% bonus!  Cool
I'm glad that everything is going according to your plans. Investors who will participate in the project at this stage will have an excellent bonus.
The bonus that investors can get at this stage is really very profitable. Given that the project looks reliable, I think it's more profitable to participate in it from this stage.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:35:54 PM

The bonus that investors can get at this stage is really very profitable. Given that the project looks reliable, I think it's more profitable to participate in it from this stage.
Great advantage because 40% bonus STO, join now or not participate. I often choose this stage if I want to participate, it ensures the greatest profit when the project is successful.

LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:11 PM

You are right, I think many people paid attention to the CINDX project after this news.
I can assume that many of those who are waiting for the launch of the platform will participate in the STO as they see the prospects of such a concept.

Pay4youractivity

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

Devs, can you answer me, how many tokens will be available during the TokenSale?
The total number of available tokens is 26,265,000.

Cool! I hope I have time to buy a few hundred Wink
Even this amount will be a good investment given the bonus that you can get now.

AX 1 ❱❱ Capital Appreciation Mining Token
❱❱❱ CrowdSale:  April 16, 2018  ❰❰❰
 [ White Paper ]  [ Bitcoin ANN ]  [ Facebook ]  [ Instagram ]
 [ LinkedIn ] [ Telegram ]

qwrptctnr

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:03:26 PM

It was interesting to me to look at the faces of your project. So, how can I learn more about the team of your platform's developers?
slhardy (OP)

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:40:10 AM

It was interesting to me to look at the faces of your project. So, how can I learn more about the team of your platform's developers?

There are some great articles that are posted regularly on our medium page and you can find some about our team members too! https://medium.com/cindx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: