Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Recruiting assistant bounty manager (for BountyCloud group)  (Read 959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Parodium (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:12:03 AM
Merited by Continuous (20), Jemzx00 (5), Who_ (4)

Hello everyone,

We are looking to recruit an assistant bounty manager to help manage a few of our upcoming bounties. You must be familiar with how bounty programs work, with a deep understanding of the rules involved, stake allocation structure etc. You will be paid in the tokens of the projects you help to manage (a negotiated rate).

Please post here with your past experience, the number of hours you are free to work daily, and any other relevant information that will assist with our decision. Do not message me on telegram regarding this unless I am already familiar with you, as I simply don't have the time for back and forths on telegram. You must also have good English skills, as part of your role will be addressing questions on the bounty group telegram channels.

Ideal qualities/skills;

1. Graphics design (particularly signature design)
2. Fluent in English and additional common languages
3. Previous experience managing multi-component bounties
4. Previous history of trustworthiness
5. High-profile member

Exclusions;

1. If you have neg trust (DT-), you are excluded.
2. If you call everyone sir or dear, you are excluded.
3. If you appear untrustworthy for any reason, you are excluded.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:40 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 05:49:11 PM by Anyobsss

I would like to apply to be your Part of Assistant Bounty Manager .

I have an experience in handling signature campaign and I'm also a signature designer. You can view my past works in designing signature here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2195884.msg22124152#msg22124152 . I'm also a graphic designer and can design ANN and bounty thread.

nsiman

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:00:08 AM

I would like to apply to be your Part of Assistant Bounty Manager,below is the bounty i handled recently
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166808.0
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

Still looking for a bounty manager.

We have three bounties that need handling. You will be given a generous amount of tokens.
generatorhd

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:35:08 PM

Still looking for a bounty manager.

We have three bounties that need handling. You will be given a generous amount of tokens.
I can help but i dont have any bounty mangerial experience, what can i do to help you?
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 12:16:37 AM

Hi, I would like to apply.

Ideal qualities/skills:
1. Graphics design (particularly signature design) =
I am a freelance graphic designer, please kindly check my portfolio here. I am also able to work with BB Code for designing signature.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3680041.msg36777041

I am fluent in English, written and spoken, and a native Indonesian.

I do not have any experience managing bounty, but I absolutely understand how bounties work. Counting stake, managing spreadsheet, etc.

I don't know how to prove this, maybe you can check my portfolio above, and since I do not have any red tags, I believe that I am trustworthy.

5. High-profile member
Please kindly check my account, my post and merit history.

I am available 12/7, time is no problem for me. Wish you consider my application, I will answer any further question.
Best regards

Parodium (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

Thanks for all current applications, still looking for more!

Particularly looking for experienced, high profile members.
Revenant 02

Activity: 161
Merit: 131

freebitcoin - bit.ly/39W35eE

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:56:29 PM

Hi! I would also like to try and apply as an Assistant Bounty Manager for BountyCloud group.

Ideal qualities/skills;

1. Graphics design (particularly signature design)
- I offer my signature design service here in the forum. But I can also design ANN and Bounty thread if necessary. You can check out my topic here --> [SERVICE] Signature Designs by Revenant 🔥 SALE 🔥 For only 100 USD!!!

- Can speak English fluently. I am a native Filipino citizen and English is my 2nd language.

- Haven't had the chance to handle one before, but confident and responsible enough to handle work properly and efficiently. Can work 8-12 hours / day.

- Reviews and Feedback about me and my service can be found in my trust profile and service thread. No negative trust, never involved in any shady activity.

5. High-profile member
- Not that high-profile, but is a Full Member and fairly known in signature designing.

I hope that you will consider my application. Thank you!

newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:08:54 PM

i have send you pm with all detail you can check it and let me know
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 11:09:33 PM

If I don't have a negative trust from DT I would apply in this assistant bounty manager with that being said good luck with the projects.
nsiman

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:15:09 AM

I can help out to be your assistant bounty manager and below is the last job i completed.You can contact me on telegram @lasisi123
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3166808.new#new
Crypto_Sassy

Activity: 169
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

I do not have history but I can dedicate 2 hours daily. Will it help?
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:27:32 PM

Thanks for all current applications, still looking for more!

Particularly looking for experienced, high profile members.

I am interested although it seems you have some nice applicants already!

I understand bounties very well. Been doing them for over 2 years now. Im also very active on BCT, telegram, and steemit.

I could do community management on telegram or BCT, along with create, post, and manage social media sites.

I have plenty of time to dedicate towards this and would be willing to work with multiple projects.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:19:39 PM

I would like to be a part of the bounties which you assist. I don't have any previous experience regarding bounty management but I am good at designing signatures for Jr-Full Member. And since I have been participating in bounties for around 5 months, I am pretty sure how bounties and it's payouts work.

I spend around 6-7 hours per day in my computer and would be assisting in bounties. I am good at designing banners for bounties such as signature, translation banners. You can check my post history for my English fluency and I am active in telegram too.
ICOquora.org
Copper Member

Activity: 123

Best Campaign Manager & Signature Designer

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:38:06 PM

Hey i want to work as a assistant bounty manager. I have experience about managing bounty campaign. I can create bounty thread &  i'm a signature designer also.  I can create signature code for any campaign. I can manage telegram group for bounty campaign or ico project.
My telegram username: https://t.me/campaignmanager
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:41:34 PM

Let me know if you want me.

I have worked on a lot of projects before and have a lot of experience. Feel free to msg me and don't worry about my neg trust you can know about it by going to more trust rating I believe you already know about that feature.

Waiting for your response will provide the previous work links if you want.

Regards
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:08:57 AM

1. I don't have signature design ability, but I use PS daily
2. Intermediate English + native Italian
3. No managing experience but I have joined in several bounties and know how them works
4. My portfolio: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g5ZxtI-3iatuGx9EBbChfAtiRZuLiklKWcjrkwbbR3U
Parodium (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:31:35 PM

Back to the top.

Additional assistant managers needed, as BountyCloud continues on its meteoric rise to be the number #1 campaign management group.

Please note, we will only accept applications from experienced managers. You can expect to contribute to managing as many as 20-25 campaign per year.
djwatt3

Activity: 504
Merit: 137

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

Back to the top.

Additional assistant managers needed, as BountyCloud continues on its meteoric rise to be the number #1 campaign management group.

Please note, we will only accept applications from experienced managers. You can expect to contribute to managing as many as 20-25 campaign per year.

Please Evalute my application
I’m managing local community on telegram
ArkiCrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:31:49 PM

Good day Parodium,

I would like to apply as your bounty assistant however I'm not a high profile member of the forum. Here are the list of the bounties I handled:

Bilibit.io (As assistant manager, checking of signature participants and creating spreadsheets and forms)
HomeMine (Manager, Checking of all the programs of the bounty and creating spreadsheet and forms)
Adamant (Ongoing) (Checking and creating of spreadsheet)

The best thing about me is that I review all the participants 1 by 1 and spotting multiple alt account and bounty abusers check this links:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4420870.msg39412731#msg39412731
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3323971.msg34727304#msg34727304

I can give 14-20 hours per week or 2-4 hours per day, I can speak English language fluently.

Why the OP/Bounty thread is not written by your account?
All of the bounties I handled are already written by the CEO or the project manager and they just gave me access to their accounts to modify things in the thread including making announcements and changes in the thread.

Please delete this message if i'm not accepted.

Sincerely,
ArkiCrypto
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: