Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockonomics - ReImagining Bitcoin and E-Commerce  (Read 1941 times)
disbil

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

I think blockonomics opening a wide way to utilize bitocin and E-Commerece to be easier to use.
Am i right? If that were true, then it should be a promising project in the future.
btc_enigma (OP)

Activity: 688
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:33:04 AM

I think blockonomics opening a wide way to utilize bitocin and E-Commerece to be easier to use.
Am i right? If that were true, then it should be a promising project in the future.

That’s the idea! We’ve had great success so far connecting ecommerce and Bitcoin allowing for increased access to both. This ICO will allow us to expand and intrudouce new products to further ecommerce and Bitcoin interconnectedness.

Bitcoin_Shawn

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

Good to know can't wait!
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:21:23 PM

That’s the idea! We’ve had great success so far connecting ecommerce and Bitcoin allowing for increased access to both. This ICO will allow us to expand and intrudouce new products to further ecommerce and Bitcoin interconnectedness.

Have you already spoken with regulators and those who moderate the whole topic of crypto-currency? Because of experience, many companies after the release and fundraising and could not run something interesting.
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:33:28 PM

bitcoin and e-commerce are great combinations to gain many benefits. blockonomics offers a multitude of benefits for platform users in order to continue receiving bitcoin with a very promising bounty program. I want to see how the next project progresses. hopefully to succeed and attract investors to invest in this project.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:31:20 AM

Have you already spoken with regulators and those who moderate the whole topic of crypto-currency? Because of experience, many companies after the release and fundraising and could not run something interesting.

I’m not entirely sure what you mean by interesting, but the difference between our ICOs and others is that we already have a great product that we think is interesting. The ICO will allow us to improve our products and expand, as we’ve shown on our roadmap on our website.

jocular_vole

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:33:36 PM

Indeed seems interesting. I have been using Blockonomics for the merchant services but I do have a quick question: if I understood correctly from the FAQ the new ICO can be used for payment fees? Hope there will be an announcement when this functionality becomes available.

Oops, I’m sorry, must have missed your post. Yes, the ICO will be allowed for payment fees!

No problem, glad to hear! Bitcoin acceptance is also a great way to market an e-commerce service and as a crypto believer I think it is important to further the aspect of Bitcoin as a currency. Cant wait for all of the new features.
ILuvLugs

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:38:29 PM

Been a faithful user of Blockonomics for a while. Long time lurker on these forums, now I have a reason to create an account. Looking forward to buying some of the ICO!
btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:53:36 AM

Been a faithful user of Blockonomics for a while. Long time lurker on these forums, now I have a reason to create an account. Looking forward to buying some of the ICO!

Thanks a lot for your continued support ! Looking forward to your participation in the ICO

btc_enigma (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:03:06 PM

Bounty thread is now up

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4460139

Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:03:02 AM

Looks great! It's exciting to see ICOs with a pre-existing product!
Blockonomics lets you receive Bitcoin directly, whether you're sending invoices, receiving donations, or running an e-commerce store. We strongly believe in the strength of Bitcoin in decentralization and cryptography
MANDEEP98717

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:12:26 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 07:38:10 AM by MANDEEP98717

constantly look for websites which can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.
Great project
jishiyu

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:09:55 AM

Looks good project Smiley Smiley Smiley
Malikaligee999

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:42:26 AM

Looks good project
gsalami

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:00:59 AM

Blockonomics is a project through blockchain decentralized that allows permission less Bitcoin payment solution, to enhance the functionality of the wallets you already own. This project will continue allowing you to accept Bitcoin directly in various in capacities no matter you are doing. I love the aspect of  running an e-commerce store. This is a unique and fantastic project with value driven features as a results of good thinking by the solid team.
vutanminh1239999

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:07:38 AM

i love it . i hope this project go to the moon  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Alice123

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

Blockonomics is a fantastic project with real value driven features as a results of good thinking by the solid team to provide solution wallet for Bitcoin transactions and allows permission less Bitcoin payment solution directly in various ways, ranging from invoicing, etc and running an e-commerce store. This project will make the useability of bitcoin more easy to all.
natsuhan2311

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:32:30 AM

Hi, in my opinion a very promising project, with great opportunities. I'm constantly looking for websites that can accept Bitcoins. E-commerce and Bitcoins is a great thing.I am happy to participate
Feeliks

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:46:38 AM

Blockonomics is a project with excellent
taiem1406

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:55:02 AM

This wonderful project will land on the moon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: