Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVER KEEP CRYPTO TOKENS ON AN EXCHANGE WALLET  (Read 153 times)
alexey14

Activity: 217
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

if you dont, than u cant trade.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
careCentre

Activity: 149
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:49:27 PM

Definitely, it is always risky in fact very risky to leave your coins or tokens in any exchange or online wallet which you don't have access to its private keys, in this case, you aren't really owning those coins and you can lose them anytime for whatever reason (scam, hack..). Use the wallet which you have access to the private keys which is quiet safer.
evanstinger

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 03:53:34 PM

Yes, of course.
Letting anyone hold your coin in their purse, is a risk.
No one know what would happen tomorrow, and if anything goes wrong, you'll be worried.
If you have the keys, it's yours. If you don't have the keys, it's not yours.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 03:56:13 PM

People found themselves in a dilemma when they have to keep balance on the exchange because they are a daily trader. No doubt that keeping your coin on an exchange is a risky way, I personally put them out there too because I do trading, Well I'm advising those who are a trader to keep no more than you can't afford to lose or the alternative is cash out the balance immediately once you get the profit.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

Definitely, it is always risky in fact very risky to leave your coins or tokens in any exchange or online wallet which you don't have access to its private keys, in this case, you aren't really owning those coins and you can lose them anytime for whatever reason (scam, hack..). Use the wallet which you have access to the private keys which is quiet safer.

risk always there will always be how to manage ourselves so as not to impact with those risks, because all the mistakes seem big part is due to our own mistakes not to be careless
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:29:32 AM

it is true, many people complain about losing tokens they have on the exchange site, maybe the things we need to consider after exchanging tokens we have in exchange exchange should not leave the private key we have and must get out of the exchange market to avoid lose other token types.
soraxas01

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

I use regular wallets for my bitcoins but i usually change every now and then to keep it secure.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:06:07 AM

It is always risky to leave behind crypto tokens in exchange wallet.

https://medium.com/@sibi.jonny/never-keep-crypto-tokens-on-an-exchange-wallet-63387f4019c6

Ofcourse it is risky, do not leave you tokens on an exchange wallet unless you want to sell it already. It is no safe to put you coins to someones purse because we do not know what might happen. They can easily get it from you so you need to be aware of that and be wise in handling you money in an exchanger.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: