Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:19:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥✅[ICO LIVE] SGAT Platform for data storage, certification and traceability  (Read 899476 times)
Albert Val

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

When does the ICO end and what is a hardcap?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abamath

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

Hello! I'm new one, I had a question: what spheres of life should the project cover?
Lanaya_1

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

Hello! I'm new one, I had a question: what spheres of life should the project cover?
Hello! The project is going to create a new ecosystem with the use of blockchain technologies. He will engage in a variety of areas: from shopping in the store to video games.
thomas.sgat (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:15:20 PM

Hello! The project is going to create a new ecosystem with the use of blockchain technologies. He will engage in a variety of areas: from shopping in the store to video games.

New smart contracts environment remote from the blockchain but certified by it : a blockchain focusing on confidentiality combined with smart contracts applications.
This online service will serve as a trusted third party and will be adaptable to many sectors via predefined or custom templates. It is the missing chain between what blockchain aspires to by bringing confidence, and the universe full of legal constraints.
SGAT smart contracts certify enforceability, they are entrusted in a private entity with the prerogatives of Blockchain technology. Society collapses under the weight of regulatory constraints. The law sector accounts for more of the GDP than aeronautics.
Global legal pressure brings even greater challenges and increasingly complicated contracts. The existing smarts contracts do not promise any possibility of anonymity, they are reserved for developers but not applicable in the business industry.
SGAT offers an online environment to ensure trust between parties involved in an agreement via legally certified smart contract templates.

Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

New smart contracts environment remote from the blockchain but certified by it : a blockchain focusing on confidentiality combined with smart contracts applications.
This online service will serve as a trusted third party and will be adaptable to many sectors via predefined or custom templates. It is the missing chain between what blockchain aspires to by bringing confidence, and the universe full of legal constraints.
SGAT smart contracts certify enforceability, they are entrusted in a private entity with the prerogatives of Blockchain technology. Society collapses under the weight of regulatory constraints. The law sector accounts for more of the GDP than aeronautics.
Global legal pressure brings even greater challenges and increasingly complicated contracts. The existing smarts contracts do not promise any possibility of anonymity, they are reserved for developers but not applicable in the business industry.
SGAT offers an online environment to ensure trust between parties involved in an agreement via legally certified smart contract templates.

Thanks for clarifying! Tell me, is the process of concluding smart contracts simple for people unfamiliar with this? What difficulties can there be for the newcomers?
Qqaister

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

I like the way you keep computer revolution with blockchain go on! My question is about the ledger and data Are you going to store data  (about operations, etc. ) as long as possible? Will back up features be available?
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Hardcap 6,5 millions euro. About ICO I do not know.
thomas.sgat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:31:24 PM

PRIVATE PRE-SALE / KYC REQUIRED
Private pre-sales hardcap : up to 500,000 €
1 € = 1 SGAT + 30 % bonus (minimum participation of 500 €)
Private pre-sale in progress. Registration required

PUBLIC PRE-SALE / KYC REQUIRED
Public pre-sale hardcap : up to 1,000,000 €
1 € = 1 SGAT + 15% bonus (minimum participation of 200 €)
Public pre-sale event will begin on June 30th 2018 or as soon as the hardcap is reached for the private pre-sales

PUBLIC SALE / KYC REQUIRED
Public sale hardcap : 5,000,000 €
1 € = 1 SGAT, no bonus (minimum participation of 100 €)
Public sale will follow right after public pre-sale once harcap is reached

GenadiyRyb

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Hello, how much money has been collected?  Smiley
Lanaya_1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:33:10 PM

Hello, how much money has been collected?  Smiley
I do not know if it's fair. Read in whitepaper.
zayachkivska

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:43:35 PM

if the CFC has been included in the development and construction of this project, no doubt this is a serious project, which must be followed
ronyekuk

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:43:49 PM

Will you add some kind of subscription for ecosystem users? I mean dIfferent features for different types of accounts (gold, silver, etc.). Or everything is free for regular users (not merchants)?
thomas.sgat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 03:56:30 PM

I like the way you keep computer revolution with blockchain go on! My question is about the ledger and data Are you going to store data  (about operations, etc. ) as long as possible? Will back up features be available?

All contracts will be recorded in the blockchain so always visible;)
Some contracts will be entirely private but still stored

Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

Hey. What exactly does the project do? What is an ecosystem in this context? Sorry, I'm newbie at this.
thomas.sgat (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

Will you add some kind of subscription for ecosystem users? I mean dIfferent features for different types of accounts (gold, silver, etc.). Or everything is free for regular users (not merchants)?
A monthly subscription will be offered for members who wish to use our services regularly.
For others, it will be recurring payments

Seb@SGAT

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:10:20 PM

The ICO will end as soon as we reached the hardcap or when the mobile application and smart-contract tool is ready to be launched Smiley Expected early Q4 2018 !
Seb@SGAT

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:18:53 PM

Thanks for clarifying! Tell me, is the process of concluding smart contracts simple for people unfamiliar with this? What difficulties can there be for the newcomers?

Well actually we really want to offer a user-friendly tool allowing anyone to conclude basic contractual relationships. The idea is that a person will be able to tickle different parameters/characteristics on our smart-contract application and from these milestones and parameters, the contract will be automatically created and handled by the application.
Beatridge

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:26:08 PM

Well actually we really want to offer a user-friendly tool allowing anyone to conclude basic contractual relationships. The idea is that a person will be able to tickle different parameters/characteristics on our smart-contract application and from these milestones and parameters, the contract will be automatically created and handled by the application.
Does your project act as an intermediary in transactions?
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:40:34 PM

Very cool project, I am confident that I will invest! I wish prosperity and success to the project and its team.  Smiley
CriptoCreater

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:48:00 PM

At this point, the project only collects investments or already works in parallel?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: