Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:19:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521805 times)
inv3stor
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:34:25 AM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Thanks for comment, but not to mention over 75% of products already completed or under development beside that only cash-out sections ( to card and bank) needs regulatory authority which currently we are using 3rd party license and going forward we can apply for our ones to reduce the cost.

75% allready done? Good job guys. There's not much left then...

Yes based on existing whitepaper over 75% of the project has been completed and you can access all codes and products via provided links in Agate website however we are looking for much more than that in near future .
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bikers online

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:08:44 PM

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Thanks for comment, but not to mention over 75% of products already completed or under development beside that only cash-out sections ( to card and bank) needs regulatory authority which currently we are using 3rd party license and going forward we can apply for our ones to reduce the cost.

Yes based on existing whitepaper over 75% of the project has been completed and you can access all codes and products via provided links in Agate website however we are looking for much more than that in near future .
I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this project hopefully project continues to run smoothly and success
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:32:12 PM

I think this project is feasible to be monitored constantly, visible dev and team work seriously to develop this project hopefully project continues to run smoothly and success

Is it available for trying out? Or did they not release this part yet?
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:36:32 PM

you can access all codes and products via provided links on Agatechain.org  website
frazeer

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:43:56 PM

you can access all codes and products via provided links on Agatechain.org  website

Thanks for explaining. For the access do I need to provide some data? Or is it open to anyone?
DammeClaudeVanJean

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:51:07 PM

What you plan to do with unsold tokens?
Kutuzov44

Activity: 131

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:58:03 PM

Do you have bounty campaign going on?
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:01:31 PM

I think someone mention burning of token in thread.
DOBARLOSZAO

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:43:14 PM

Thanks for explaining. For the access do I need to provide some data? Or is it open to anyone?

I think it is accessible to everyone...
Bacara

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

I think such information are not available to the public...

you mean it would affect the sale or?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

True. This part of information definitely should be restricted, but progress of sale should be public so that the investors can be better informed.

Disclosure could otherwise push away other investors

I agree, sales results should be available for everyone, but other information that is closely linked to the investor shouldn't be transparent.
STUNTMANMAJK

Activity: 264

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 06:13:27 PM

What is the minimum amount needed in order to join the sale?

only $60 USD

It's a fair amount, so many ordinary people can participate...

Well, it is necessary to attract as many people as possible to the project so this is fair amount...
cmdr1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:14:05 PM

I see that you already got $1 M trought private investor,Was that from some strategic partner,or just some big supporter?

Yes, such information may also affect sales, but I don't think they are published to protect the identity of the investor.

True. This part of information definitely should be restricted, but progress of sale should be public so that the investors can be better informed.

I agree, sales results should be available for everyone, but other information that is closely linked to the investor shouldn't be transparent.

It depends on the investors. If you have a huge name backing you and if you get tjeir consent it could only better the project to have it public.
chungaLunga

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:02:47 PM

It depends on the investors. If you have a huge name backing you and if you get tjeir consent it could only better the project to have it public.

Yeh it all depends on who's got your back!
babyBaba

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:05:16 PM

Are there even any other similar projects like AGATE?
djimiHendrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:06:41 PM

There are always issues with regulatory authorities but I believe agate team will do well.
unchained5498

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:10:37 PM

I think someone mention burning of token in thread.

Burning tokens that are not sold is the usual practice.
Londondungeon

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:27:59 AM

This is great to hear, that is much better then 90% of crypto projects in sale phases, really makes me optimistic about AGATE.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:32:05 AM

What currencies would be supported on the platform?

I would guess a couple of the bigger names in crypto like ETH, BTC and such for starters, and maybe with time they will expand to dollars, euros...

The more the merrier.More currencies means more options, more options means more people,, means more profit Cheesy

This some next level shit Cheesy I couldn't have said it better myself !

Currently platform supporting
Crypto: BTC, LTC, ETH, Ripple, BCH, + AGT (which is over +74% of total crypto market cap), however we have 17 crypto in development phase for next 6 month (or less) and after that we can cover almost all of CMC list.
Fiat: Currently USD however already negotiate on EUR and GBP

What difference do Fiat options bring to the table? More accessible for wider range of merchants or?
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:40:32 AM

What currencies would be supported on the platform?

I would guess a couple of the bigger names in crypto like ETH, BTC and such for starters, and maybe with time they will expand to dollars, euros...

The more the merrier.More currencies means more options, more options means more people,, means more profit Cheesy

This some next level shit Cheesy I couldn't have said it better myself !

Currently platform supporting
Crypto: BTC, LTC, ETH, Ripple, BCH, + AGT (which is over +74% of total crypto market cap), however we have 17 crypto in development phase for next 6 month (or less) and after that we can cover almost all of CMC list.
Fiat: Currently USD however already negotiate on EUR and GBP

What difference do Fiat options bring to the table? More accessible for wider range of merchants or?

Yes of course it will give more options to  both users and merchants to transfer their crypto to different currencies but the main difference are

1- to eliminate exchange rate for major currencies when user's want's to cash-out to card to bank account.

2- to make native debit card currency as per user's preference.

3- to let users to diversifying their iFiat portfolio between different currencies in order to mitigate pair currencies volatility risk as well (although normally is not as high as crypto but still exist >> https://xe.com/currencycharts/?from=USD&to=EUR&view=10Y ).
inv3stor
Copper Member

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:45:44 AM

You are always welcome, YES it's open to anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: