Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:36:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521805 times)
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 143

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 06:03:01 PM

I have asked 2 or 3 times now in the bounty section and cannot get an answer its been almost 2 months. Anyways if the token sale is being extended then does that mean the bounty campaign is as well? If the bounty is extended then does that mean that the total allocated will rise as well because how would it be fair, to recieve less for more work when my decision for the signature was based on the time left and ammount of people in the bounty?

Also is anyone else having issues with logging into

https://www.agatechain.org

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

I have asked 2 or 3 times now in the bounty section and cannot get an answer its been almost 2 months. Anyways if the token sale is being extended then does that mean the bounty campaign is as well? If the bounty is extended then does that mean that the total allocated will rise as well because how would it be fair, to recieve less for more work when my decision for the signature was based on the time left and ammount of people in the bounty?

Since main sale is delayed, its only logical to delay bounty token distribution as well.
First bounty campaign is already finished,so bounty participants wont be affected with that.Only thing that is still running is VIP signature campaign,but for that you have to be atleast Full Member to join,and since you are Member rank as me,that means you cant join that one.
Here is the link for this new VIP signature campaign  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5036112.0
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

What are the latest news regarding the project,whats the next step?

We are all basically waiting for main sale to end,so then we can see app and mainnet release.

I thought the main sale was postponed and we have to wait before we can buy the AGT Token?

Yes, main sale was postponed and we can expect to start in q1 2019.

So that was confirmed news,that main sale starts in Q1 2019?

So if the main sale is postponed what about the bounty program Will it be postponed as well or it will come to an end at the initial date? Between i think Q1 is a good time hopefully market has recovered a bit.

I guess that token distribution will be postponed too,no point to distribute tokens before main sale is over.

Yeah this is how am looking at the as well, there is no way token distribution will take place with main sale not concluded, i guess it is going to be a long wait.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

We are all basically waiting for main sale to end,so then we can see app and mainnet release.

I thought the main sale was postponed and we have to wait before we can buy the AGT Token?

So if the main sale is postponed what about the bounty program Will it be postponed as well or it will come to an end at the initial date? Between i think Q1 is a good time hopefully market has recovered a bit.

I guess that token distribution will be postponed too,no point to distribute tokens before main sale is over.

Yeah this is how am looking at the as well, there is no way token distribution will take place with main sale not concluded, i guess it is going to be a long wait.

Its similar thing with many ICOs,its a not an easy situation on the market,so we simply have to be patient.Team is doing whats best for the projcet in the long run.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:17:09 AM

I had some issues too,when i tried to log in using mozilla.Try maybe different browser like Chrome or Edge.
WillerTex

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 10:48:07 AM

What is that iFIAT Ecosystem, saw that in whitepaper, but I don't understand it too good, to be honest.How will that work and what is the purpose of it?

iFIAT is one of the most interesting elements of Agate. It uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy in real time.

Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

This has a lot of advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.

Stable coins are getting more and more popular,so im not surpirsed that Agate has that too,as its needed for mainstream adoption.

That is right,i doubt crypto can reach mainstream without being more stable,and thats where stablecoins come.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:18:36 AM

Are there any news about POS terminals,when can we order those?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:24:13 AM

I had some issues too,when i tried to log in using mozilla.Try maybe different browser like Chrome or Edge.

I have no problems with the website at all, maybe try contacting admins on Telegram.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

What is that iFIAT Ecosystem, saw that in whitepaper, but I don't understand it too good, to be honest.How will that work and what is the purpose of it?

iFIAT is one of the most interesting elements of Agate. It uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy in real time.

Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

Stable coins are getting more and more popular,so im not surpirsed that Agate has that too,as its needed for mainstream adoption.

That is right,i doubt crypto can reach mainstream without being more stable,and thats where stablecoins come.

Agate has their own iFIAT Ecosystem not only for that, iFIAT offers much more advantages then a simple stablecoin does.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Its similar thing with many ICOs,its a not an easy situation on the market,so we simply have to be patient.Team is doing whats best for the projcet in the long run.

Since team said that we might see main net in Q1 2019, I believe it is possible that distribution will happen simultaneously with main net launch.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

Since team said that we might see main net in Q1 2019, I believe it is possible that distribution will happen simultaneously with main net launch.

That is possible, that way one extra step like token swap would be nicely avoided.
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 11:44:58 AM

They said that VIP signature campaign goes on.

What about the talk about a new bounty, there was talk that Agate will start another one and end the VIP one.
KimiNonaWa

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

I have no clue to be honest, but I would like to know will I have an option to get one too as a normal investor?
BobtheUnion

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

Agate has their own iFIAT Ecosystem not only for that, iFIAT offers much more advantages then a simple stablecoin does.

What are the advantages of iFIAT ecosystem besides acting as a stablecoin?
Mladiornitolog

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:26:34 PM

I have no clue to be honest, but I would like to know will I have an option to get one too as a normal investor?

Well of course, POS terminals will be for sale after the launch and everyone will be able to buy them.Though there will be a mobile POS so too, that will be free.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

What are the advantages of iFIAT ecosystem besides acting as a stablecoin?

You can read about it in WP or even on Agate website, but I will lay it out here for you anyway.

iFiats exist on Agate blockchain rather than on less developed and tested blockchains, also, not within closed-source software running on centralised, private databases, or on very costly and slow blockchains like bitcoin, which is not viable or practical to use it as a medium to transfer funds or for micropayments.

Although, iFiats can be used just like other cryptocurrencies, i.e., in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralised, cryptographically secure environment, but they are only circulated inside Agate blockchain to facilitate the payments and real-time settlement and secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.

iFiats run on one of the fastest decentralised blockchain platforms, which include a decentralised exchange (DEX), Browser base, wallet encryption, open source, multiparty security and reporting functions and all transaction can be tracked on our blockchain explorer.

iFiat’s one-to-one backing implementation is easier for traditional merchants to understand and accept for their goods or services.
Although iFiats are fully redeemable via the options below, the best use case scenario is to spend it with other merchants or suppliers, because it’s real-time and has a very small transaction fee for users.

Instant loading onto virtual or physical debit cards

Request to transfer to bank account

Pay any type of bill, include loan repayment, utilities etc.

Generate crypto gift voucher, which is redeemable with all Agate merchants (in store or online)
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 04:57:05 PM

Agate is not oficially registered  with Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) as a cryptocurrency exchange and can accept and legally operate by fiat and cryptocurrencies. As i know this will be a first cryptocurrency exchange in Australia?

https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd
DiggerMan

Activity: 253

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:23:28 AM

I think it would be good if big investors get free POS,since its not that expensive,something around 150 usd.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

Agate is not oficially registered  with Australian Transaction Reports and Analysis Centre (AUSTRAC) as a cryptocurrency exchange and can accept and legally operate by fiat and cryptocurrencies. As i know this will be a first cryptocurrency exchange in Australia?

https://medium.com/agatechain/agate-is-now-officially-registered-as-a-digital-currency-exchange-provider-with-austrac-351b2bedb6bd

I presume you meant to say that is is registered, because it clearly is, it was announced a few days and it is a major success!
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 02:49:07 PM

I think it would be good if big investors get free POS,since its not that expensive,something around 150 usd.

I think everyone will be allowed to buy POS terminal if they want to.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: