Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521805 times)
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:01:11 PM

What is that iFIAT Ecosystem, saw that in whitepaper, but I don't understand it too good, to be honest.How will that work and what is the purpose of it?

iFIAT is one of the most interesting elements of Agate. It uses decentralised blockchain technology (Agate blockchain) to resolve many of the fundamental issues in the cryptoeconomy in real time.

Fiat-pegged cryptocurrency works like a fiat credit or stable coin and is called “iFiat.” All iFiat will initially be issued on Agate blockchain, so they exist as a cryptocurrency token. Each iFiat unit issued into circulation is backed on a one-to-one ratio (i.e., one iFiat iUSD is one US dollar) by the corresponding fiat currency unit.

This has a lot of advantages over other fiat-pegged cryptocurrencies.

Stable coins are getting more and more popular,so im not surpirsed that Agate has that too,as its needed for mainstream adoption.

That is right,i doubt crypto can reach mainstream without being more stable,and thats where stablecoins come.

Agate has their own iFIAT Ecosystem not only for that, iFIAT offers much more advantages then a simple stablecoin does.

What are the advantages of iFIAT ecosystem besides acting as a stablecoin?

You can read about it in WP or even on Agate website, but I will lay it out here for you anyway.

iFiats exist on Agate blockchain rather than on less developed and tested blockchains, also, not within closed-source software running on centralised, private databases, or on very costly and slow blockchains like bitcoin, which is not viable or practical to use it as a medium to transfer funds or for micropayments.

Although, iFiats can be used just like other cryptocurrencies, i.e., in a p2p, pseudo anonymous, decentralised, cryptographically secure environment, but they are only circulated inside Agate blockchain to facilitate the payments and real-time settlement and secure the value of funds for both users and merchant as iFiat redemption will not face any pricing or liquidity constraints.

iFiats run on one of the fastest decentralised blockchain platforms, which include a decentralised exchange (DEX), Browser base, wallet encryption, open source, multiparty security and reporting functions and all transaction can be tracked on our blockchain explorer.

iFiat’s one-to-one backing implementation is easier for traditional merchants to understand and accept for their goods or services.
Although iFiats are fully redeemable via the options below, the best use case scenario is to spend it with other merchants or suppliers, because it’s real-time and has a very small transaction fee for users.

Instant loading onto virtual or physical debit cards

Request to transfer to bank account

Pay any type of bill, include loan repayment, utilities etc.

Generate crypto gift voucher, which is redeemable with all Agate merchants (in store or online)
iFIAT ecosystem is a complete system that covers so many things and it looks like the core of Agate to me.Do you have idea when will all this be operational?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

Are there any news about POS terminals,when can we order those?

I have no clue to be honest, but I would like to know will I have an option to get one too as a normal investor?

I think it would be good if big investors get free POS,since its not that expensive,something around 150 usd.

I think everyone will be allowed to buy POS terminal if they want to.

Is that related to proof of stake? Do you need POS terminal to stake?
Charuga

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

I have no clue to be honest, but I would like to know will I have an option to get one too as a normal investor?

I think it would be good if big investors get free POS,since its not that expensive,something around 150 usd.

No, lol, staking is not related to this, this for payments, for POS - proof of stake, you don't need a terminal, just a wallet when it comes out.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

When is token distribution,for those that invested during presale?
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:36:59 PM

Most likely it will be after main sale is finished.
Nightz

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.

So is there any projection how development will be delayed in case hard cap isn't reached or will progress be reasonable?

Shouldn't soft cap be enough tu continue with the project at the reasonable pace?
And public sale is yet to happen, maybe in the meanwhile market changes.

That's why the teams usually determine a soft cap. It's supposed to allow the project to go forward at a pace sufficiently high to achieve something within a reasonable amount of time. They can be wrong though with their estimations.
Exactly, soft cap was reached and soft cap acts as a guarantee that the project can continue development.

That is how it usually should be, but in most cases there isn't happening a lot of development. Though the devs still pay themselves nice paychecks.
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:07:18 AM

We still didnt get exact date for that,right?
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

What are the latest news regarding the project,whats the next step?

We are all basically waiting for main sale to end,so then we can see app and mainnet release.

I thought the main sale was postponed and we have to wait before we can buy the AGT Token?

Yes, main sale was postponed and we can expect to start in q1 2019.

So that was confirmed news,that main sale starts in Q1 2019?

So if the main sale is postponed what about the bounty program Will it be postponed as well or it will come to an end at the initial date? Between i think Q1 is a good time hopefully market has recovered a bit.

I guess that token distribution will be postponed too,no point to distribute tokens before main sale is over.

Yeah this is how am looking at the as well, there is no way token distribution will take place with main sale not concluded, i guess it is going to be a long wait.

We have to get used to it,market situation is tough,all most projects struggle to reach even soft cap.Unfortunately its not 2017 anymore..
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:02:36 AM

We still didnt get exact date for that,right?

No,but i think main sale will start sometime in the begining of 2019.Maybe market changes by then,and that should definitely help.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:31:08 AM

A point of sale terminal (POS terminal) is an electronic device used to process card payments at retail locations, do not confuse it with Proof Of Stake(POS) algorithm that Agate will use when their own blockchain goes live.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:51:20 AM

A point of sale terminal (POS terminal) is an electronic device used to process card payments at retail locations, do not confuse it with Proof Of Stake(POS) algorithm that Agate will use when their own blockchain goes live.

Ae these points of sale terminals expensive? Are they easy to implement with the infrastructure of business owners?
LogitechM590

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 09:57:50 AM

Ae these points of sale terminals expensive? Are they easy to implement with the infrastructure of business owners?

Price of one POS terminal should be $150 so i think that shouldnt be problem for any retailer.
Blackladder

Activity: 166

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:18:48 PM

Hello together,

can anyone tell me how i can invest in the Agatecoin? Because in my Wallet is the Error that its only for "whitelisted" users possible.
So what can i do?

Thank you for help and understanding that i did not read the 190 sites of this Topic Tongue

Best Regards

Public sale has been dealyed abit,so we are waiting for that now to be announced.Agate reached soft cap during pres sale,so they can continue with the project while we wait.

Is it know how much exactly Agate raised so far?

I dont know exact number,but last time i saw it was abit over 2,000,000 USD,that means soft cap reached.

So is there any projection how development will be delayed in case hard cap isn't reached or will progress be reasonable?

Shouldn't soft cap be enough tu continue with the project at the reasonable pace?
And public sale is yet to happen, maybe in the meanwhile market changes.

That's why the teams usually determine a soft cap. It's supposed to allow the project to go forward at a pace sufficiently high to achieve something within a reasonable amount of time. They can be wrong though with their estimations.
Exactly, soft cap was reached and soft cap acts as a guarantee that the project can continue development.

That is how it usually should be, but in most cases there isn't happening a lot of development. Though the devs still pay themselves nice paychecks.

Well that is what happens with scam projects, Agate has already demonstrated how serious they are.
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

Price of one POS terminal should be $150 so i think that shouldnt be problem for any retailer.

Will there be option to buy it with FIAT too or just AGT?
BoycieBuahaha

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:38:58 PM

You even have a mobile one that is free , you can already test them and check the demo versions.
KimiNonaWa

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:49:24 PM

You even have a mobile one that is free , you can already test them and check the demo versions.

Where can we download it? How come it was not mentioned before?
JeffTheMan

Activity: 247
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

When AGT goes live with main net you will have option to buy them with almost any currency and cryptocurrency Cheesy
Kriptos

Activity: 532

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 10:58:53 PM

The store is currently offline traditional rittel can embrace the infrastructure of State-of-art payment platform crypto agate with platform-based Blockchain which of course safe. visit https://www.agatechain.org/
Source: https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1060071943691517953

PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:51:40 AM

Where can we download it? How come it was not mentioned before?

You should be able to find it on Google PlayStore
Art Vandelay

Activity: 219

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:57:11 PM

I think it would be good if only AGT is accepted,or atleats to get some disocunt if its paid with AGT.
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: