Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:08:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521808 times)
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2019, 04:32:58 PM

Was there any new partnerships recently? Last one was GEELUS that I know of.Team should work more on expanding the network of partners in search of merchants that will participate in AGATE network.
it's true that finding a new partner is a good idea for the AGATE project because we clearly see that this project has long been running and in my opinion it's not too difficult to get a new partner

I think Agate is on good track, looks like it is developing slower then some of us expected, but I believe that is only because team is not communication as much as we would like.Hopefully that will change with the announcement of the last stage of sales.
I really hope for the happy information from the AGATE project team, I hope it will happen soon because there are many members of the AGATE project looking forward to the completion of the ico sales done

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MitskiThe

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 06:59:37 PM

Was there any new partnerships recently? Last one was GEELUS that I know of.Team should work more on expanding the network of partners in search of merchants that will participate in AGATE network.
it's true that finding a new partner is a good idea for the AGATE project because we clearly see that this project has long been running and in my opinion it's not too difficult to get a new partner

I think Agate is on good track, looks like it is developing slower then some of us expected, but I believe that is only because team is not communication as much as we would like.Hopefully that will change with the announcement of the last stage of sales.
I really hope for the happy information from the AGATE project team, I hope it will happen soon because there are many members of the AGATE project looking forward to the completion of the ico sales done

True, only after the ICO is completely done , we will be able to truly know where Agate stands and if the future of the project looks good or not so good.
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:24:10 PM

I agree, alot of people are waiting for the next step of Agate project.
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:19:36 PM

Can you please elaborate how to buy crypto currencies with PayPal from your platform? You deal with Peer-to-Peer exchange or we have to buy any intermediate currency first, and then sell that currency for Bitcoin? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

I don't think that they accept PayPal for buying Agate tokens, they accept only cryptocurrencies.

So far Agate accepts ETH,BTC,EOS,LTC and DASH ,and i think many more will come in the future.
BobtheUnion

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:44:59 PM

Can you please elaborate how to buy crypto currencies with PayPal from your platform? You deal with Peer-to-Peer exchange or we have to buy any intermediate currency first, and then sell that currency for Bitcoin? Please clear my doubts. Thank you!

I don't think that they accept PayPal for buying Agate tokens, they accept only cryptocurrencies.

Yeah, someone misunderstood the idea of Agate being Paypal for crypto world and though they can use Paypal to buy Agt...
HulioIglesias

Activity: 193

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 10:48:34 PM

So far Agate accepts ETH,BTC,EOS,LTC and DASH ,and i think many more will come in the future.

Well almost all versions of classic Fiat currencies will be offered in form of iFIAT versions inside Agate's ecosystem + other cryptocurrencies.
WhoWuWho

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:19:00 PM

Does anyone know if POS terminals will be the only solutions to use Agate as payment processor or there will be a free mobile version that can be used instead of POS terminal?
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 08:25:45 PM

Does anyone know if POS terminals will be the only solutions to use Agate as payment processor or there will be a free mobile version that can be used instead of POS terminal?

Well there will be an app launched so probably that means you will have mobile version, unless that is not the same thing.
hammerhearth

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:02:40 PM

That is perfectly enough for everyone to be able to invest.No need to bring fiat into it.
Tyrant76

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:11:44 PM

Well there will be an app launched so probably that means you will have mobile version, unless that is not the same thing.

I think that will be the sdame thing,mobile version of POS device for all those that dont want/cant buy physical POS machine.

I doubt that POS devices will be so expesnoive that all retailers wont be able to afford them.But having more options is always a good thing,thats for sure.
sevenkeys

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:26:29 PM

That is perfectly enough for everyone to be able to invest.No need to bring fiat into it.

Yes,i think so too.Basically all major cryptocurencies are covered,and everyone that is in crypto for some time has some of those,and if you are new,its easy to buy them for fiat on exchanges.
BigcountryRoy

Activity: 212

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:10:06 PM

Yes,i think so too.Basically all major cryptocurencies are covered,and everyone that is in crypto for some time has some of those,and if you are new,its easy to buy them for fiat on exchanges.

If you want faster adoption, having fiat currencies too and ability to change fiat to crypto and vice versa is better way to go.
Lightmotiv

Activity: 222

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 08:14:37 PM

It is possible that Agate app won't act like a mobile POS. App might be for wallet related stuff and exchanging currencies and similar things.

I think mobile POS will be a separate thing.
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:06:40 PM

Accepting credit cards also wouldnt be bad,atleast at the beginning to attract new users who still have problems with crypto.I remember i bought my first ICO tokens with credit card.
Sengjen

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:29:48 PM

Accepting credit cards also wouldnt be bad,atleast at the beginning to attract new users who still have problems with crypto.I remember i bought my first ICO tokens with credit card.

Well Agate is already licensed and they are negotiating with a credit card company  Smiley
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 09:43:11 PM

I think that will be the sdame thing,mobile version of POS device for all those that dont want/cant buy physical POS machine.

I doubt that POS devices will be so expesnoive that all retailers wont be able to afford them.But having more options is always a good thing,thats for sure.

Ye,POS device will  be around 300 USD ,that its not too much i think,most of the people should be able to afford it.

I dont think that price has been set yet, but what i know is that there will be option to rent POS device,so you will pay it monthly.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 17, 2019, 11:23:08 PM

Well Agate is already licensed and they are negotiating with a credit card company  Smiley

Do you know with which company is Agate team negotiating?
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 10:22:30 AM

Do you know with which company is Agate team negotiating?

I don't think that is still live, there was no mention about it since then.
LogitechM590

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:30:05 PM

Well sinmce this is crypto based project,it should accept crypto only,especially since its not hard anymore to buy ETH/BTC like it was few years ago.
KureBabino

Activity: 216

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 11:31:36 PM

Well sinmce this is crypto based project,it should accept crypto only,especially since its not hard anymore to buy ETH/BTC like it was few years ago.
This is the project that aims to go mainstream and you still can't just go with crypto and expect mainstream.
Pages: « 1 ... 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [200] 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: