Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:42:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💰 [ANN][ICO][AGT] 💰 AGATE - Paypal for crypto currencies 💰  (Read 521808 times)
Beltalowda

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 04:48:15 PM

Is there a bounty that is active for Agate maybe? Would like to join one if there is one.

Only VIP signature bounty is active at the moment,no ongoing airdrops or regular bounties .

What does that mean VIP bounty? Is that some kind of exclusive bounty? Is it still possible to participate?

Only high ranking members of the forum can join that kind of bounties, you as newbie are not eligible unfortunately.

So there is no way to get some AGT it seems.Been reading through topic and I can see that sale is delayed.When should sale be started again?

Unfortunately no way to get Agate tokens at the moment,except during public sale but we are all waiting for annoucement about that.

This is the last update I was able to found about public sale.

https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1073875343474335744

That was quite a way back, just shows that team should really address this situation and update the community as fast as possible.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimaVODKA

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:27:32 PM

Hoe is debit card negotiations going on?Its been a while,when we gonna find out about the card issuer name?
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 09:42:52 PM

Is there a bounty that is active for Agate maybe? Would like to join one if there is one.

Only VIP signature bounty is active at the moment,no ongoing airdrops or regular bounties .

What does that mean VIP bounty? Is that some kind of exclusive bounty? Is it still possible to participate?

Only high ranking members of the forum can join that kind of bounties, you as newbie are not eligible unfortunately.

So there is no way to get some AGT it seems.Been reading through topic and I can see that sale is delayed.When should sale be started again?

Unfortunately no way to get Agate tokens at the moment,except during public sale but we are all waiting for annoucement about that.

This is the last update I was able to found about public sale.

https://twitter.com/AgateChain/status/1073875343474335744

Thats quite old announcement.There was nothing newer since then,as its been month and a half?
Toshiro Mifune

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 10:09:56 PM

Are you still working on your own blockchain,is that still the plan, will you be able to relase mainnet during first quarter of 2019?
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:59:27 PM

Hoe is debit card negotiations going on?Its been a while,when we gonna find out about the card issuer name?

I saw some twitter posts that say that credit card and debit card are already available and that we should be able to learn more on the website.I tried to find more details on the official Agate web, but couldn't find any section that gives more info about debit and credit card options.
Kuksi

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:05:51 PM

Are you still working on your own blockchain,is that still the plan, will you be able to relase mainnet during first quarter of 2019?

Last information about it was that the team was ahead of roadmap with development, so unless something changed everything should happen within roadmap schedule as planned.
Bitkons

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 05:08:17 PM

I see that Agate is going to have their own blockchain. Is there a specific reason for that, why not use ETH blockchain and save money?
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 09:30:04 PM

I see that Agate is going to have their own blockchain. Is there a specific reason for that, why not use ETH blockchain and save money?

Problem with not having your own blockchain is that you depend on others,while you can make your own blockchain that fits your need perfectly.
Xonujejay

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 06:38:29 PM

Problem with not having your own blockchain is that you depend on others,while you can make your own blockchain that fits your need perfectly.

And keep in mind that Agate blockchain will be POS and ethereum blockchain is still POW and it will stay like that for couple of years.But POS is future,especially for this kind of use

That is also big factor,POS is simply superior to POW and it is the future.POW is of course still good and can be good for some use, but for scalability,POS is better.
Toshiro Mifune

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:01:34 PM

Last information about it was that the team was ahead of roadmap with development, so unless something changed everything should happen within roadmap schedule as planned.

I see,thanks for an update,It would be nice to get some video out done by the team where they explain what is going on at the moment.
Bitn3ss

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:11:36 PM

And keep in mind that Agate blockchain will be POS and ethereum blockchain is still POW and it will stay like that for couple of years.But POS is future,especially for this kind of use

That is also big factor,POS is simply superior to POW and it is the future.POW is of course still good and can be good for some use, but for scalability,POS is better.

Why is POS that superior to POW?
Bitkons

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:23:02 PM

Thanks guys for extrapolating it for me.It makes sense now, didn't understand how big Agate network would actually be and that needs POS in order to work.
Fekete

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:43:15 AM

I see,thanks for an update,It would be nice to get some video out done by the team where they explain what is going on at the moment.

That would certainly calmed community that is waiting for public sale and their tokens

Best format to address all of it would be an AMA or live AMA to start the public sale.
MosusnoGovedo

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:55:08 PM

That would certainly calmed community that is waiting for public sale and their tokens

Best format to address all of it would be an AMA or live AMA to start the public sale.

What is AMA? Is that some kind of event with the team?
sevenkeys

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:08:57 PM

What is AMA? Is that some kind of event with the team?

Its basically type of interview where community asks questions in real time and team answers.
Bumenuzo

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:44:15 PM

It can be done that way too,but for best effect i prefer live,and then eventually you can make an article covering all important questions and answers.
D1jay
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 05:56:10 AM

AMA = Ask Me Anything it is event where the team members decided to spear some time out of their busy schedule and answer all question relating to project and development with the community members, questions are raised by members and team respond to them, AMA can be conducted in different platform Telegram, Twitter, Facebook etc
As a supporter of that project you have the opportunity to ask questions directly to dev team and get satisfying or not so satisfying answer Grin

Outsourcerer

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 04:27:42 PM

Thanks guys for extrapolating it for me.It makes sense now, didn't understand how big Agate network would actually be and that needs POS in order to work.

It does not really need POS to wor, but POS is better then POW. It is safer and more advanced, network can't be attacked by 51% attacks.

Is it possible to stake coins if the network is POW and not POS? Is that one of the reason why most new projects go for POS? They want to eliminate mining?
ChewBubblegum

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 08:49:14 PM

It does not really need POS to wor, but POS is better then POW. It is safer and more advanced, network can't be attacked by 51% attacks.

Is it possible to stake coins if the network is POW and not POS? Is that one of the reason why most new projects go for POS? They want to eliminate mining?

It is not strictly to eliminate mining cos of mining itself, but the threats and risks that mining brings with it. POS is safer and offer more to investors in terms of security.
Toshiro Mifune

View Profile
February 03, 2019, 10:10:49 PM

It can be done that way too,but for best effect i prefer live,and then eventually you can make an article covering all important questions and answers.

Yeah live ones are much more interesting and team gives answers on the spot and live which gives it much more credibility.

It is always good to see how team reacts during live interview,and if someone asks some tough questions so investors can be reassured that team is confodent in success.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: