Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Bounty] SocialGood – Cryptocurrecy for Better Society  (Read 608 times)
Social Good Foundation (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:28:46 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2018, 04:34:41 AM by Social Good Foundation

Airdrop #4 until 26 September

You can get USD10 worth!
Referral USD 3 worth!
Win a USD1M in lottery!!
Only 10K friends!

• [Airdrop] SocialGood is the cryptocurrency that makes society better.
    The expansion of holders will make its price higher.

Let's buy SocialGood and recommend it to your friends.

Let's make society better together!
  • We raised USD 30M from institutional investors (For US, SocialGood is for accredited investors, registered with S.E.C.).
    Now pre-sale for you!

Once you hold SocialGood, when you buy a product in the shop by USD or Euro or other fiat currency, you can get the Cashback by cryptcurency SoicalGood. Part of it is donated to a charitable organization as social contribution. The more you buy products, the more society becomes better.

Social Good Ecosystem (Marketplace)

・The total sales of alliance companies exceeded USD 2B.
    ・The number of SocialGood holders exceeded 32,000.
    Let's buy SocialGood and recommend it to your friend!

Social Good Foundation Inc. is delighted to announce bounty campaign to promote the biggest ICO in Japan (USD500m Token Sale).

All participants are required to join our TELEGRAM group and Follow & Retweet CEO Twitter account.

Come on in our Bounty Website: https://socialgood-foundation.com/airdroplanding

[Airdrop Rules]
Twitter Follow & Retweet, Join our Telegram

The Airdrop campaign is limited to 10,000 friends only.
Details on ETH address input form, token receipt timing, etc., will be mailed to your e-mail address.

Let's make society better together by SocialGood!

[ CEO MESSAGE ]

SoichiroTakaoka、CEO of Social Good Foundation Inc 
Career:https://socialgood-foundation.com/soichirotakaoka/

Do you know why Japanese ICO will be so profitable for you?
As you may know that Coinbase(USA) coming to Japan, Japanese residents occupy the half of the total demand in the world cryptocurrency markets.

Japanese residents can purchase altcoins ONLY through Japanese registered companies due to the current regulations.

Therefore, the appetite of those Japanese residents is surely going for SocialGood, that is to be dealt with by Japanese registered companies.

After you get SocialGood, this huge buying demand will give you the profit.

As I wrote in Whitepaper, SocialGood will be listed on several exchanges in several countries.

Let's make society better together by SocialGood.

Soichiro Takaoka, Twitter
Soichiro Takaoka, Official Blog
Soichiro Takaoka, Facebook

[ MARKETTING MANAGER MESSAGE ]

Subject: Request For Proposal

Thank you very much for your interest in our ICO to be a business partner of the SocialGood Project. As you know, Japanese dominate approximately 60% of the world cryptocurrency markets. And we are a cryptocurrency marketplace creator originating from Japan and have launched our ICO late April.
We would like to welcome your participation and, a suggestion if any, to the partnership.

• 1.Our goal (outside-Japan)
    We aim to raise USD 200 Million value in SocialGood by the end of December 2018.
    We plan to achieve it by sales to institutional investors and bulk token purchases, and by the crowd sale.

• 2.Our current situation
    We emphasize that due to the following features of our ICO we would like to keep our marketing activities conservative, focusing on legal and regulatory compliance,  and reputation sensitive.

(1)   We filed the Form D with SEC of the U.S.
    (2)   The ICO is a spin-out project of a FinTech company (established in 2005) registered at the Japanese Financial Services Agency.
    (3)   The core AI technology utilized for the project is based on the joint development with a prominent world-class university in Japan.
    (4)   We have got the approval of Listing of several exchanges.

• 3.Our proposals
    For the partners who mainly gather potential investors through online channels, e.g., Telegram, SNS, and support token sales completion by crowd sale.

Please create your own LP (with the linkage to our official website), by which you convey site visitors to our official site. We leave it to your own efforts when it comes to the advertisement of your LP. We will pay you a commission, by BTC, ETH, or fiat currency, based on the percentage of the sales as the result of such traffic controls of yours.

It is important very much for you to make sure that your LP is not misinterpreted or understood as our SocialGood official site.

Please share your estimation on how much you can sell by when. Based on the estimation, we then consider how much amount of tokens we can allocate for the partnership with you. Additionally, we will be able to consider the upfront rewarding payment from us to you by SocialGood at the commencement of our partnership even though your sales are not yet started.

Raising USD 200 Million value in SocialGood by token sales is challenging for sure. We, however, are firmly confident that we can accomplish it if we can team up with many partners together. We are looking forward to your participation from the bottom of our heart.

Our CEO, Soichiro Takaoka, have the experience of gathering USD900m investment amount from individual investors in Japan only by online marketing. We are looking forward to your conference call with Soichiro Takaoka. Based on the outcome of the conference, please send me a proposal of what you can do for us. And then, let's discuss details of what we can do together.

Yours sincerely,
Marketing Managers
Social Good Foundation Inc.
18F West Tower Otemachi First Square,
1-5-1 Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-0004
JAPAN

Please send your proposal to Ms Abe Akiko (assistant in the division) with the comment of which type of business partner you choose and let me know the fee structure clearly.
>>Contact form

Whitepaper         /          Twitter          /          Telegram          /          Facebook         /          Website

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 12:31:04 PM

reserved

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:32:21 AM

Thank you for your interest! Cheesy
serkan7554

Activity: 378
Merit: 21

English ↳ Turkish Translator ✓

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:33:16 AM

Reserved

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:49:32 AM

Thank you for your reservation!
Let's make our society better! Wink
drecps

Activity: 200

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 02:52:06 AM

Reserved

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

Thank you so much! Cheesy

Let's make our society better together!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:19 AM

Over 1,000 friends joined our telegram in just two days!
Thank you for all!
Nihil_sine_Deo

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:27:41 AM

I’m very enthusiastic about your project.
I think that your project is a revolutionary one and I love revolutionary projects.
Congratulations on your initiative!
I'll help with my humble support to spread the good word everywhere.
Thank you for your Airdrop!
It’s a very good way to promote your project.
Very well done! Keep up the good work!
I'm looking forward to your project's further development.
Keep going on! Surely this project will go get success in the future.
I wish you good luck and an extraordinary and globally success for your booming business!
To become NUMBER ONE!
I am and remain your truly, sincerely and devoted fan & supporter!
fxcryptotrader

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:02:44 AM

Will you launch bounty campaigns ?

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:26:56 AM

>Nihil_sine_Deo
Thank you for your cooperation!
More and more members join our airdrop.
We believe our token make our society better.
We strongly hope huge members in the world use the cryptocurrency and join Social Good Ecosystem™!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

>Will you launch bounty campaigns ?
Yes! We already launched!
We hope you join our member!
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:00:02 AM

Is there no bounty program for promotion for articles or blogs on this project?Please info LINK if there is FORM for the article ..thanks

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Is there no bounty program for promotion for articles or blogs on this project?Please info LINK if there is FORM for the article ..thanks
If you purchase SocialGood, and then write a blog on SocialGood, you can get the exactly same amount of the SocialGood as you purchase first. This means you can get the double. This campaign is now on. You can get 238% bonus (*2).

(*2) USD200/USD59=3.38. +238%!

In this campaign, the theme about which you should write the blog is:
“Why you should hold SocialGood for long term?”

FYI, here are voices and reactions from those who purchased SocialGood.

There are various reason.
①“The SocialGood is the largest ICO (USD 500 Mil) in Japan. Money raised is used for advocating and advertising SocialGood. Its price goes up. I have no doubt about it.”

②“Japanese are said holding the cryptocurrency market by more than half volume of trades. But they can only buy listed cryptocurrency in Japan. So, once SocialGood gets listed, I think it will attract huge demand. Now SocialGood is only for investors outside Japan. So, it is really the time for us to buy to make money.”

③“If institutional investors pour trillions of dollars to SocialGood for the sake of the ESG investment, SocialGood market value may outperform Bitcoin.”

④“Social Good Project is a decentralized Amazon platform. Just like Airbnb and Uber, SocialGood is eye-opening and enlighting,”

⑤“It is the 8th ICO which filed the registration with the SEC by submitting the Form D. It gives me the impression that it is doing bet to abide by legal compliance”

⑥“The project is supported the technology development by the collective work of the world top level leading edge AI R&D experts.”

⑦“Building up the token ecosystem is supported by blockchain patented technology. It will give the project strong competitiveness.”

⑧“I am strongly for the idea of SocialGood. It says it makes the society better. I love it. Kiss it goodbye to the bounds of race and nationality.”

⑨“It is for institutional investors just like the Telegram which raised USD 1.7 Bil. However, it is also open to us. Rare opportunity for individual.”

⑩“With SocialGood, you can enjoy cash back every time you buy things. It’s value and I love it. I want to hold it for good.”

Please write a blog and buy tokens NOW!
Then you will be granted the 100%Bonus!

Don’t Forget to put your referral link.
You can get 15 % of purchase from the link.

After you buy token, write a blog and let me know from this form.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/contact/

📌Tokensale Now!
https://socialgood-foundation.com/tokensale/

📌Further information is below.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/

After you buy token, write a blog and let me know from this form.
https://socialgood-foundation.com/contact/

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:29:06 AM

Airdrop4 got started!
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:20:44 PM

Airdrop4 got started!
hoping to be able to participate but it is unfortunate that i cannot participate
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: