Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why am i here?  (Read 5117 times)
ombir

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

it's not surprising that most people are here to make money. It is due to the big investment value of bitcoin to attract more attention to the community, and the use of block chain technology for the community can be accepted by more people. that if we do not get the information we can not earn money.
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

Joining in this kind of forum is like gaining new and profitable ideas .Learning new things in the crypto world as well as starting to dreams for something.Like aiming to be financially free in the near future.
I've seen a friend of mine how they earned and meet their daily expenses tru joining in this kind of bounty program.This gives me a feeling of amazement that in crypto world is a better alternative for gaining extra income.One thing more, being  aware of the latest issue  on crypto .

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

For many people, staying here on the forum and working with the crypto currency is just as much a routine job as in the office. There are certain tasks, goals, and you simply earn your way to life in this way. Why not? In addition, for many people this is salvation - you do not need to go to the office, you can work from any corner of the world and you are always connected, if there is Internet. The main thing is to want to understand and do something. And do it qualitatively. Because now many projects have made zhetskie rules for their campaigns.

Samohunk

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Well, I'm on this forum because I was advised by his friend, who has been dealing with cryptocurrencies for quite a long time. We are all here because the crypto-currency world is a great confident option for increasing our capital. He gives great great opportunities, but does not like stupid people. Such people quickly leave the market, because instead of increasing money, they lose everything. Many people are here because they really believe in blockchain technology, in particular Bitcoin.
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:28:06 PM

Honestly, I was on this forum to learn and have of knowledge  about crypto currency in the first but I got lucky to have found this forum because I actually came to right place to learn about crypto currency and earn $$ through Crypto currency. You guys can check my early post history to find out.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:31:52 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Another thing now is how to acquire the knowledge.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Nonetheless, the whole thing boils down to making money.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

Well it is true that most people is here to earn money that's the real deal here and I admit I am one of them because I also promote campaigns by other ICO which I can earn money by doing that and also by doing signature campaigns .
filtyfrank251

Activity: 364

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:52:17 PM

I am here because I always expect that someday I will be rich thanks to the cryptographic market, maybe in the short term when the market grows, luck is coming to me.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:55:42 PM

I can't really tell you about how to get money in a legit way, I just followed the bounty and wished I had coins in my wallet while waiting and hoping the coin would explode in the market ...
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:00 PM

Truth needs to be told.
If you ask so many people why they are on this forum, some may not outrightly admit to the fact.
Let us face the fact, majority of us are here to make money. How we then make it varies. Some through trading, bounty campaigns, mining, airdrop, investments and so on. Which means our primary aim is on making money.
Bitcointalk forum is a good place to acquire knowledge and that is why different people come up with different questions and some also have good suggestions to give.
Blockchain technology is a free space. So, gain the knowledge and make your money in a legit way.

I'm in it for the money too. But I want a bigger picture. I'm in it to making cryptocurrency mainstream enough that everyone can use it, inspite of social standing, poor, rich, educated and uneducated. Let's continue to promote the good intentions of cryptocurrencies around the world.

zelenkova

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

very many interesting opinions. I will agree with many guys. I did not know anything about the crypt world one year ago! Today the crypto market has changed my life! I believe that the crypto market is the future and you can earn very well here!
Jana Wood

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

Altcoins need a sufficient level of capitalization of the whole crypto currency market, when the market will cost 2-3 trillion dollars it will be more difficult to cash on it.
sunbeam1888

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:37:05 PM

I came here to take part in a new technological era. Crypto currency is very interesting in technical terms
Paha87

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:44:40 PM

I'm here because I'm very interested to know about the latest blockchain startups and the entire network structure. The cryptocurrency market is very interesting to me and I want to develop here.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:49:39 PM

Many peoples are here to earn some money from bitcoin,we have few ways to do that like traiding,bountys,ico....Peoples from poor family or country is trying to get money,but i read many posts that not all time crypto is legit and panic coming when someone invest lot of investments and lose all from price droping,need to be crefuly and invest smart!

Antiplus999

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:58:20 PM

When I first started doing all this, the only purpose was money, but now I learn more and more information that is really useful, and I understand that you can not only earn money, but also develop your knowledge in the crypto currency.
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

Most people are here to make money. This wasn't the case back in 2011, when the majority of people were into it because of the technology, possibility of decentralized money, but what can you do? The majority of the world in interested in making money. Just like a lion in interesting in eating.
bertak

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:15:42 PM

Truth needs to be told.
For me, Bitcointalk and the cryptocurrency world are inextricably linked. I can not imagine the world of cryptocurrency without this forum. And it's thanks to Bitcointalk that I can make money.

white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:35:21 PM

I agree we're all here to make money. and the more we have knowledge about cryptocurrency, the better we will be able to earn.
We're all here because with or without investment we can expect good moneys to earn, and we're supposedly bases on the market which it has a potential to fluctuates in more higher prices.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:43:11 PM

Truth needs to be told.
For me, Bitcointalk and the cryptocurrency world are inextricably linked. I can not imagine the world of cryptocurrency without this forum. And it's thanks to Bitcointalk that I can make money.

Bitcointalk is the reason why there are a lot of people right now who is earning a huge amount of money and they have the opportunity to start a new life so all thanks to people who created this forum.
Harlen.t

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

I think I'm here to earn some money and the bounty is just a hobby and combining business with pleasure, you will not get much money with bounty .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: