Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:50:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How did you choose ICO to invest?  (Read 484 times)
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:22 AM

What criterias do you take into account when choosing?
which definitely has a clear purpose and a definite concept. it can be obtained when we read the white paper from the project.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adejoke444

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2018, 07:33:46 AM

I will look out on the team ,developer and advisor behind the project and check if the project was created for different purposes from other projects before heading to rating site.
Essaint56

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

For me I always think if their product or idea would sell to public, what I mean if its marketability. Because a project always depends on its community to be able to succeed, If I see the project not getting any huge exposure or either not getting enough support then I would go for them. Right now, there are few projects that wins my heart in terms of this criteria namely OPP and Menlo just look into their telegram group's and you'll see a number of supports they are getting.
ZenRoy

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:26:14 PM

For me I always think if their product or idea would sell to public, what I mean if its marketability. Because a project always depends on its community to be able to succeed, If I see the project not getting any huge exposure or either not getting enough support then I would go for them. Right now, there are few projects that wins my heart in terms of this criteria namely OPP and Menlo just look into their telegram group's and you'll see a number of supports they are getting.

Is Menlo One 100% legit in your opinion? It has high ratings and great reviews but can we really trust them? I would like to conduct further research but don't know where to start  Undecided
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:30:14 PM

Check Team if they did't have it, just forget it. Look at their partnership, look at their vision, whitepaper, roadmap and finally check at ICO rating site as a consideration.
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

Some criteria that I always note and consider before choosing an ICO are:
1. The concept of the projects to be chosen whether its is promising, interesting, real, and real-product or not for the future
2. The team, whether they are real or not with its track record
3. Coin supply and progress of the token sale
4. Community channel moreover in the Telegram

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
KingElrey

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

i dont have enough knowledge to know how the project being legit or not. but for now, im just ride the wave. meaning i am relying on what the higher ranks advises and they participating projects. maybe in the next coming months im the one who give idea for newbies out there.
Nazarov

Activity: 362
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

I do not advise you as a beginner to invest in ICO.This method is very risky.Only in 20-30% of cases you will make a profit.

secianced

Activity: 87

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:44:27 PM

I think first of all need to see what exchanges they want and what is product, if they not planning exchanges then there is chance that you will not go plus.

■■■■■■■████████████████▐ █ ▌KAMAGAMES▐ █ ▌████████████████■■■■■■■
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

everyone has a different point of view in determining an ico, but i know everyone will see ico products as well as read the white paper and see the team that is in the ico

thanh23021996

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:50:05 PM

I choose a good ICO to invest with many factors:
- Team: The project team will decide on the project level
-roadmap: The route will help me know what the project will do in the future
- partners: I like projects that have strong partners
-whitepaper: I selected the project with a natural whitepaper and this helped me to understand more about the project
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

I think the most crucial things to consider when going to choose an ICO to invest are that we must analyze the team exactly. They are real or not based on the information in their social media or other community channels. Then, we must also analyze the ideas and technology offered by the ICO, it is different and new or not. Analyzing the tokens and the prices are also important to make exact consideration.

antogen123

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:25:36 PM

in my opinion, the best thing is to get acquainted with the team . And directly all to know this is the surest way . swatara prio
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:33:29 PM

All the thinghs said above and don't understimate communications (many times in the post Ico the community get destroyed by a lacking of  good communication). Another important thing is the token price (in the last times the prices are really fool).
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Actually I crop ICO to buns near victimisation whitepaper that real advice me to crop which of the accompany those annex a capital level of help that you bankable in this carrier bag.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:56:51 PM

What criterias do you take into account when choosing?
From my personal experience in analyzing good ICO projects, I first needed to see the project idea, whether it was good or not. In the second place it is necessary to see the developers, because they actively communicate with the audience. In the third turn, it is necessary to see how the people authorized to speak about the project, in this field.
rickn

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:04:20 PM

There are several factors that I take into account to invest in an ICO, such as whether the project has an MVP to be evaluated, whether the team has experience in the subject, and several developers, whether the project solves a real-world problem and whether there is a community behind the project.
prukerohen

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

There are a lot of thinggs that I like to consider when choosing an ICO. For a start, I take a look at the whitepaper to see what the project is all about, and if it is an interesting one, I go as far as checking out the team members, are they reliable? cos I don't want to involve myself in some scam project. Also if it it listed on a well known exchange, it would be a plus.
frchowe214

Activity: 402

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:10:55 PM

Choosing an ICO for investment is really tough. However, when I invest in ICO, I try to evaluate the following criteria.
1. The goal of the project
2. Technology used by the project
3. The team
4. Their social presence

I think if you can correctly evaluate those criteria, you will be able to choose the best ICO.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▇  GLX  ▇▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Medium  ♦️  Facebook  ♦️  Telegram ◄ ▬▬▬▬ Class A Common Equity Token  ▬▬▬▬  ▶ Twitter  ♦️  Offering memorandum  ♦️  GitHub
STO ▶ March 15 2019 - May 14 2019
gwerunm

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:15:47 AM

A couple of thinks take after and decision an awesome ICO. The idea driving the endeavor should be critical and inventive. Specialized group or engineers at the back of the undertaking ought to be tried and true and that they should be energetic via web-based networking media reacting to clients issues. The value run need to get routinely exchanged to the wallets without goofs. Bolster group must be liberal. Most importantly, it must have a decent match with its guide.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: