Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:55:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins are good on investing right now?  (Read 1311 times)
Fatimah Azzahra

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

I think ETH and LTC are very good for you to infest now, because Altcoin will have a very good contribution in the future and most of all bounty projects use ETHEREUM as their global payment tool.
although for now many Altcoin values are falling, but my advice ETH will be able to soar in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oleg12

Activity: 910
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

I think it's worth investing in the Eth. I'm sure that it can increase in price. And of course Eos
rodney0404

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:04:23 PM

There's a lot of good coins on coinmarketcap that have a really good potential in the future. I prefer the top 10 coins on coinmarketcap then hold it for at least a year, I'm pretty sure that the money you have been invested will be multiply. Smiley
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
ETH for sure is the best right now.Bitcoin is stable and people can make some new transaction in bitcoin.Other than that ripple,Bitcoincash,Litecoin,Monero,Tether etc all have have perform well and you can do day trading with these coins.Right now the market is in upward trend and so is all the coin.If there is any time which is best for trading than this is that time.People can invest and make some good money from this opportunity.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Where2Go

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

All the hype right now is around EOS and with the low price of e t h that also looks like it's a good buy I would recommend paying attention to the market around smart contract and dpos base software it seems like it's a very hot nice Market
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

I have been searching a lot this time and myself cant decide where to put my money on because there are a lot of altcoins out there and they offer different perks advantages i wanted to limit my choices so that i can decide properly and would not regret it.

Can you guys suggest some interesting coins that have great potential to become huge in the future let me know you thoughts.
i think it would be better to stick with top 50 altcoins listed on cmc. it would better if you did your own research and invest in altcoin which you think can give you good return in future. you shouldn't take investment advice from people on the internet.
fmboyzz

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:53:51 PM

I would suggest, to begin with, any top 10 coins, see how the market goes and if you can handle the volatility then only think of others. I would suggest buying some of both like ETH, NEO.
FillJaS

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:03:35 PM

I would focus on altcoins from the top 20.
The coins on the market are huge, to say which of them are promising and will demonstrate a good price increase is very difficult and even probably impossible.
Therefore, it is better to invest in something that with a probability of 80% will bring you a profit.
TontomHit

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:45 PM

I am personaly excited about Zilliqa, and EOS. Both of them had a nice run up, and than had a healthy correction last week. Think that they will continue their growth when the market shows some bull signs.

cryptorTUX

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:13:00 PM

Dont take what others are telling you as nobody knows we all can speculate and so can you. You have to understand the risks involved and be ready to even lose your money. Many people here might shill you coins they are holding because if you buy it and convince your friends to buy and your friends convince their friends etc. Price will go up which means they are going to be the ones who earn a lot a the end of they day. This is why you should do your own research and not trust much people here as everyone is for himself.
greenf88

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:14:38 PM

Faceter ! Good project small mcap
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

I think apart from the top coins we presently have in crypto, you can as well invest into new altcoins with good potentials, that have just been listed. For instance, just today, i discovered that a good coin got listed on Kucoin called OMX. I researched into and i discovered it has a lot of potentials.
Oniko

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:17:28 PM

I believe in 2018 a lot has passed already many cool ICO.

Pay attention to the project Amicorum, Tutellus and cool project MonsterBit

I think these guys can give a threefold increase in investment
nickky

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Bitcoin is the best option for investing in the market of crypto currency all the time. Bitcoin is the leader of the market. It has been seen that the altcoins follow the bitcoin trend. Increase in the price of bitcoin leads to the increase in the price of altcoins. So invest in the bitcoin first, and then go for others.
Rtalk

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

What's the question? What, are you hoping to get rich by hearing the answers ?  There is no single answer to this question.Invest in bitcoin and you will not regret it.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

Well if you want to invest in an ICO, there's no reliable source that could certainly say that that coin or token is worth the time investing if you want solid profit. The best way to approach this is by going to coins who had established good reputation in terms of profitability. This way, you could lessen the risk of losing your money. I's suggest you take a look at ETH, BTC, BCH, LTC as they are well known to give profit in a long term investment.
jamesbtcearn

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:51:25 AM

Well, coins are not bad the market condition is bad nowadays. In this moment I think that you can do invest in Bitcoin or Ripple as the market is improving slowly and I believe that soon it will jump up.
Vincent Wright

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:00:04 AM

I choose to buy Ethereum, which is an open source development platform that allows developers to build and deploy decentralized apps (dapps). A lot of popular projects are launched using the Ethereum blockchain. The platform uses Ether as its token.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

currently I have been holding bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum, neo, monero, tron and binance coins. if you are interested maybe you can consider it. my reason is simple, because the coins I hold have long been available in the world of crypto world, they have long survived and continue to grow every year.

btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

Any top 20 coins on Coinmarket cap should be a good choice for putting money for future profit. Before that, you should know about the project background. If you are not sure how to choose a good coin, just go for Ethereum, that's best for you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: