Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:11:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?  (Read 554 times)
damrianto

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:32:11 PM

I have spent months in predicting and researching this bitcoin for me to start getting into the bitcoin environment. after I understand what is bitcoin and how it is purpose then I participate in investing and discussing in some bounty that has been provided.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:49:28 PM

i read daily news about bitcoin and research about bitcoin daily 3 hours and also take prediction from expert who can predict btc price.
so i can say i am researching about btc since 2 years Smiley

funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:57:28 PM

It shouldn't be a defined amount of time and should be when you can. You should be able to constantly be learning about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general. Researching could just mean looking at this forum and taking in the knowledge of other posters here.
in fact there is no required time and you can be able to know it when you are focusing on making study about in bitcoin if you are may have a lot of time of making it you will never find oit the time that you already spent here.

That's also true of course. I like passive research because it's something I would of been doing already. For example looking at the charts regarding the economy of Bitcoin and then reading comments on peoples inputs. It really does help and you become better at identifying when to invest and when not too.
DiceChain

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:29 PM

I spend about an hour daily. How much time you spend on researching about bitcoins ?

I spend almost half of my free time in reading informations about bitcoin. With this span of time, I already learned how to earn money through adapting technology but honestly, I do not rely all my expenses on bitcoin because of its volatility. Also, I need to limit myself and time not to depend every time I have on it because I also need to work hard for myself aside from working in bitcoin.
Tricky indeed. Everyone needs some leisure for his personal life. Usually I keep eyes on the news and views of bitcoins and other crypto currency whenever I can. I have no prescribed time here. I go through this forum, facebook, twitter and other social networking sites regarding crypto market. Crypto is in my mind always. whenever I get chance.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

I never set the time to find information about cryptocurrency or bitcoin. But obviously, I am looking for information during my spare time or break time. Now to get the latest information for cryptocurrency is very much, with social media alone I can find the latest information like in cointelegraph.com, the main thing is if finding the interesting information I will be easy to know.
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:04:06 PM

when there is free time and spend 1-2 hours to learn about bitcoin movements
especially in the bitcoin trading section

hirngespenst

Activity: 812
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:05:37 PM

Most of the time in a day, I spend my time behind bitcoin. Sometimes I spend it here, but others time,  I spend my time by searching on google and in bing. Because I don't know many things about bitcoin. Such an excellent technology it is. So, There is no exact time, but I can say I spend almost time in a day, about 10-12 hours!

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:06 PM

Before some month i don't know about the cryptocurrency and that time my one friend told me about it. So i started to search about bitcoin on google. At that time i spend more than 8 hours per day for researching about bitcoins. After some days i started to 4 hours per day for researching bitcoins and then i joined this bitcoin forum. Then i started to work on it. It's really profitable for me. So nowdays i spend my few hours to researching on bitcoin. In my spare time i all read all news related to cryptocurrency for get more and more knowledge.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1285

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

I dont know how much time I put into bitcoin research, i would make a
guess at about 1.5 hours. I mostly check up on news articles from the
news board of the forum and also checking on twitter about my favourite
coins.

Obviously everyone will have a different number and some people can
and have to dedicate more time than others but the key is to do something
every day to keep up to date because we are involved in a global technology
which is fast moving.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
forklif

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:11:30 PM

I do not count how many hours of my time to research about this bitcoin. I do the same thing every time when I'm relaxed. sometimes I can spend all day if I take a day off work.
SMD.Shuvo

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:11:39 PM

That's exactly what I do a lot about Bitcoin research. I did a lot of research on 24-bit Bitcoin day-night. This gave me a lot of interest in Bitcoin. I do not understand anything except Bitcoin. It made my life much easier.
Lingesh

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

I have spent a lot of time, whenever i am free , i will read about cryptocurrency. More thar 2hours i spent to read about bitcoin. Every day browsing on Internet.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:28:46 PM

I spend lot of time on researching about bitcoin because i believe by the power of research you get more information about what you want to learn if you have an interest in one thing so focus on it to learn a lot.
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:31:04 PM

difficult to measure because everyone will be different in researching bitcoin and for me personally can sometimes be too short sometimes too long
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:53:18 PM

When I get free time ,then I researching bitcoin. I spend about 1/1.5 hours per day for it. I am researching about btc since 5 month.

gjtnwls1

Activity: 378

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

I used to spend more time on crypto. Nowadays I spend 2 hours. My husband spend more time then me so he tells me what is going on. Smiley

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

Sometimes on a day i spent 6hrs for bitcoin mostly for learning something about it by reading some of the thread here, and mostly i do learn a lot so it became a habit when i'm surfing the net.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:57:09 PM

My main business is bounty hunting so I research about crypto for about 3 hrs every day trying to understand which coin is doing well that need to buy more or the next one to dump.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:00:57 PM

In the beginning, a few years ago when I joined btc, I was researching a lot about bitcioin, every day for a many hours.
Now, I just quickly pass this and some other public forums and read something, but not much as before, maybe 20-30 minutes per day.
It's enough for me now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

For now I want to be rooted in blockchain technology and bitcoin so I spend up to 5 hours a day to research about bitcoin. I want to register for an advance bitcoin course online.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: