Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company  (Read 52088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trifiz (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 10:33:34 AM by trifiz

PRE-ICO IS COMING!

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN
I did some research on this ico too and it seems very interesting and serious, this is the whitepaper.
https://inscoin.co/assets/content/whitepaper_en.pdf
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?

inscoinTeam

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
robertrudiger90

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to is availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries. I think that this is the key to the success of the project. The project must coexist with the jurisdiction of any region, which will allow it to succeed in competition in the world of blockchain)
AlessandroInnerfire

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Hi guys!! I saw this project and it attracted my attention. Digital security and transparency are both necessary in our era, especially when you never know who there really is on the other part of your computer. If this project goes worldwide, hackers won't have an easy life anymore!  Wink Cool
passthestixxx

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

one of the oldest and established industries meets the new age. Insurance and blockchain are meant for each other with accurate unchangeable records the possibilitys are endless of what and where this coin will go. There are a lot of coins out there with one use case that do not have the ability to grow and adapt. With INS coin this will be a main feature. I feel this coin is not even fully imagined by the team yet much like the first iPhone or PC. im very excited to see how this project will grow and what it will look like long term. hop on board while its in its infancy stage and lets journey together
maibangftu2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

this project is extremely potential and here is the reason

"InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums, and the first that, with the help of the blockchain, will solve the problem of falsification of insurance policies. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment.
vanminh95

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

INSCOIN is a project that offers the most optimal solution, with the vision of the project team working on the plan and the goal is to bring the insurance solution with the effort that the project will be a Good measure in the future. I very much like this project it will soon be successful.
cryptoodads888

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Ideally, people will invest in projects they genuinely believe in and have done thorough research on. They will do their due diligence on the team, the white paper, and the market need the project aims to assess. These dedicated people will usually exist on the subreddits specific to the project, such as r/stellar, r/ethereum, r/requestnetwork, etc.

When there is breaking news about a project, whether it’s a corporate partnership or a main net launch, the post will find itself at the front page of r/cryptocurrency, where 375,000+ people will be able to look at it. These posts can be conducive to debate and discussion, whereas shill posts ramble about “why ‘x’ coins is severely undervalued.”

Shilling a coin makes sense. If people learn about a project and see the price of it skyrocketing,... My support is in you INSCOIN is the Great project I ever seen.
kkmandala

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

This project is going to disrupt the insurance industry the way business is conducted there. Biggest problem with the traditional insurance industry is the inherent conflicting interests of insurer vs the insured. With the claims, premiums put as smart contracts this project aims to remove these mistrust between the above said parties and bring in transparency in the business. And by looking at the team's profile and passion i am all in for it.
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

concept is great but i need more read for knows. please give detail about the project and tell about team, developers?
any bounty campaign program for this chance?

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
bestagi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Great team great idea see you soon listed on big exchanges
The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute.
LilyaCharly

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

Your project attracts attention because you have a strong partnership with another ICO bitnautic.io, and whose goal is to become one of the world's leading shipping companies and needs fast, reliable and affordable insurance, it goes without saying that the insurance INSCoin for Knox will offer immediately seemed the ideal solution. And I think that this project will gain immense popularity, as there is a huge interest on new brokers, in addition to 300 or more already present in the WholeSale subnets associated with you. Brokers who decide to invest in your pre-ICO and ICO will have personalized bonuses. All brokers will receive 7% more purchased tokens. They will also receive bonuses on commissions agreed at headquarters. The bonus system is a very important step, because the chances of achieving success instantly skyrocket.
SmartSelangor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

INSCOIN is a project that offers the most optimal solution, with the vision of the project team working on the plan and the goal is to bring the insurance solution with the effort that the project will be a Good measure in the future. I very much like this project it will soon be successful. i will advice this project to all my friends. I hope it more and more devolop. Surely the project will be a great success
cjrst8

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, that was a really good answer. I am glad that you guys have done your research on the legal side as that is often overlooked until it becomes a bump in the roadmap. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you guys are successful. Decentralizing insurance will be huge in the future

addyshmily

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

We can trust INSCOIN is a perfect project because some reasons below:
-Team is composed by insuarance profesionals that can boats more than 10years of experience in insurance companies
- Road map clearly
-The typical weakness of insurance industry in this historical perioed is mainly due to frauds and policy falsification
-Knox project: the project involves the institution of three insurance companies based in Dubai, Portugal and Bermuda
Huynhnam

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

hello, i can not find out fully on the official INSCOIN website, the project roadmap and trading day. as well as registration whitepaper
asarala111

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

INS coin project is a project designed in such a way that it will boost the insurance industry.As the project is managed by a group of professionals with ample experience in the same insurance segment their  past experience will certainly be very much helpful for the project.There are three important insurance companies which have wide experience and having global participation are also involved in the project.The weakness of insurance companiesin this crucial period is mainly due to different types of frauds and in this crucial period the people desired to get insured will be benefited by the project which is an  need of the modern digital world.In this contest the project will certainly go ahead with long and thematic vision .
qtchien

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:31:38 AM

Share your personal link with your friends, on your Blog, YouTube channel... or everywhere you want. You earn 8 Tokens for Every friend signing up using your referral code and confirm his account (completing Telegram Task or Buying tokens).
percent

Activity: 97
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

Looks interesting. Do you have exchanges lined up already?

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
nick2513

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

INSCoin project is an interesting project and is definitely going to change the insurance industry. For a project like this I would give it a 4 on 5 rating making it a top potential project. The team behind the project looks great and have in-depth knowledge of the insurance ecosystem with a solid industry experience.. I have participated in the Airdrop and would like to participate in the ICO as well. Its a good opportunity for investment. I have a few friends who might be interested in the ICO. I would recommend this project to all of them. I would also post about your project on social media to bring it into the knowledge of potential investors.
Good to be on a part of your project. Wish you success.
Gagal Mancung

Activity: 202
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
Merited by xandry (1)

I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team
50% Post your copy of the above post. LOL, can not you work alone. I can report you.

I  believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us. It will make life easier for people. I like this idea and I will contribute to the project! I'm very interested
chiren237252

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

I advice every one to join this project
Looks interesting. Do you have exchanges lined up already?
Nanabint

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:36:57 AM

Inscoin is partnering with bitnautic.

Bitnautic ico is organized by a company with thousands of freighters on its platform while Inscoin will provide insurance structure for the ships.
cryptopunksb

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:58:31 AM

Inscoin is really a great project. The idea of using the blockchain in the food sector is an ingenious and very intelligent idea. Considering that, according to forecasts, this sector will reach a market capitalization of 8.5 trillion by 2020, the idea behind InsCoin makes even more sense. INS is founded by veterans of the online grocery industry, using the knowledge and experience acquired since 2013.

They have built strong relationships manufacturers and gained valuable feedback from consumers. Targeting two of the main problems of the food sector.

First abuse by grocery retailers and second the ineffective trade promotions.

I love the effort and ambition thez put into this project and i see a bright future for them.
rcmalicd

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:00:32 PM

Great project, I my self got an insurance to all my loveones and with this kind of platform, it will revolutionalized the insurance business usung a blockchain technology. Hope to participate in this kind of investment and i will definitely include this project in my radar. Kudos to the team.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:32:35 PM

INSCOIN, a team of insurance professionals that can boast of ten years of experience doing@ a good job in insurance companies. Thus the Knox project was born, aiming to tackle the obvious weakness which is fraud and policy falsification by introducing "Smart-contract-based insurance policies" and "Classic paper-based policies" which will attain the highest level of authenticity of the policies and will make them fraud-proof.
Nice I am glad to be here.
ryttesh

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

Hi
The Company is good for Insurances sector and this project will make grand success. I think its good future in the hestory of Insurance business. it is a distributed consumer ecosystem developed on the basis of Blockchain. So all member are invest and participate d in this blockchain technology. Look roadmap its amazing this is a great moves. Inscoin made a good thing to enter the cryptocurrency market to be more accessible to its clients. The blockchain revolution has finally caught up with every industry and in just a few years, companies that have refused to align themselves would find themselves outdated.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:52:01 PM

The insurance industry is growing now, especially as people's needs increase, their ability to secure and their future wants to be higher, the problem lies in the insurance services. With the idea of my friends I think the project will be very successful and bring the community many benefits.

Great project!! I m sure this will be get higher marks in the future.
Sampson7

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

This organization is picking up force! Regardless you have sufficient energy to go along with it, don't miss your shot! I have confidence later on of this undertaking. You should get to know the thought! his will progress toward becoming standard later on. i'm certain of this as well. it isn't astounding that this venture has officially assembled such a significant number of similarly invested individuals and supporters prepared to help you and be a piece of such a solid and sure group . I earnestly Wish you achievement and success. Ideally there are numerous individuals to contribute as well, in light of the fact that your rating it's so decent. Wish we good fortune!! Wish we fortunes great individuals dependably accomplishment for this undertaking . I'm certain the organization will indicate great outcomes for ICO! Organization with an imaginative approach, an exceptionally fascinating guide! ew Promising! Unique astonishing organization
hungtin

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

Insurance is a very complicated industry. It is about trust system and selling trust. This project leveraged blockchain to archive that requirement is a very smart move. I believed that you guys are gonna make something bigs and benefit to the community.
But one thing for concern is about the market. This project is definitely hard to be scaled worldwide meanwhile the blockchain is based on Internet and it is worldwide. So your customer and the people who hold the coin is not the same set. I think that is the big problem needed to be solve
ducdepzai4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:47:42 PM

chavesdo8

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:55:07 PM

Good idea to implement crypto on real estate trading there is so many companies planning the same idea stable and hard work of team is backbone of project.
Tthis project is looks very nice.. INSCOIN
These kind of projects we are definitely on the right way to a cleaner and more enjoyable and cleaniest environment!
I will support this..
Do you still think? discard all doubts! This is the best project!
gembira

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:58:45 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company

You are not the first insurance on blockchain. The first was IXledger, than PolicyPal, Surety, Insureum. This is projects which I know only.
robertovelasquez

Activity: 134

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:13:41 AM

The project is great. Any news of the regulation by the ZEC ?,
Any news for South America?

[color = # df0090] ╔═╗ ╦ ur [url = https: //bitcore.cc] SITIO OFICIAL [/ url] | [url = https: //twitter.com/Bitcore_BTX] TWITTER [/ url] | [url = https: //www.facebook.com/Bitcore.Coin/] FACEBOOK [/ url]
==== ╠═╝╗║ ║ = = = ==== [url = https://bitcore.cc/faq.php] Preguntas frecuentes OFICIALES [/ url] | [url = https: //t.me/bitcore_btx_official] TELEGRAM [/ url] | [url = https: //i.imgur.com/qh5SMpl.jpg] TECHCHART [/ url]   
     ╚══╝╩ ╩ ╚══╚══╝╚ b 10 MB, segwit, BTC -> BTX, airdrops +++ [/ b] [/ color] [/ tt]
xdinhhaix

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:28:15 AM

The Company is good for Insurances sector and this project will make grand success. I think its good future in the hestory of Insurance business. it is a distributed consumer ecosystem developed on the basis of Blockchain. So all member are invest and participate d in this blockchain technology. Look roadmap its amazing this is a great moves. Inscoin made a good thing to enter the cryptocurrency market to be more accessible to its clients. The blockchain revolution has finally caught up with every industry and in just a few years, companies that have refused to align themselves would find themselves outdated.
Kuuhaku001

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:57:42 AM

Yoshi146

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

INSCOIN is the first project in the insurance in the BLOCKCHAIN side. InsCoin aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept INSC for the payment of insurance premiums. This project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.
masterslk1

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:26:24 AM

I do not know if I can answer this, but when I look at the whitepaper I see the establishment and integration of three companies: Dubai, Bermuda & Portugal. I think it is safe to say that when the specific legal requirements are met, the coverage would be Middle-East & Asia (Dubai), The America´s (Bermuda) & Europe (Portugal)

I really like this approach, I am wrestling my way through the whitepaper now, but I am enthusiastic about the insurance moving to the blockchain. Together with taxes, notary & banking & bookkeeping, I consider they are the most likely candidates for blockchain implementation.

Although INSCoin has a different approach, I hope that it will be able to stand out, compared to other insurance like start ups like Insurepal & Fidentiax.
I will be following this one closely, but I like the project & partnerships INS has thus far!

wolf1o

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

The insurance industry is complicated because of the laws of each place. How will you respond to that rule?
vinh2uan9

Activity: 147

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:29:55 AM

INSCOIN, a team of insurance professionals that can boast of ten years of experience doing@ a good job in insurance companies. Thus the Knox project was born, aiming to tackle the obvious weakness which is fraud and policy falsification by introducing "Smart-contract-based insurance policies" and "Classic paper-based policies" which will attain the highest level of authenticity of the policies and will make them fraud-proof.
Nice I am glad to be here.
Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:29:57 AM

INSCOIN FOR KNOX is a project with a very nice concept having been the first Blockchain based insurance company; there innovative concept devise means towards maintaining a stable community and  as  well ensures security and transparency within the system.
...Such a great platform...
haibane98x

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state. I'm very happy to be a part of this project. I am excited to be a part of this great project which includes strong team, great possibilities. This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.

"InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums, and the first that, with the help of the blockchain, will solve the problem of falsification of insurance policies. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.
kalehon

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:57:45 PM

When does the ICO will be held? And are you going to held it on any reputed exchange site? If yes, when?
dung2000

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:44:35 PM

Good project! Iead and Vision is good!! I  believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us! Team is very strong, i will follow and check more about this Ico! But i saw you need work hard for your project! And when token distribute? And Token will be locked?
Thanks and good luck for team!!
RnsNazim

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

#INSCOIN

I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule, there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to are the availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries.
inscoinTeam

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:18 PM

The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company

You are not the first insurance on blockchain. The first was IXledger, than PolicyPal, Surety, Insureum. This is projects which I know only.

Hello gembira, thank you for your intervention! All the projects you mentioned are brokerage insurance platforms, we will set up 3 insurance companies that will have their own business. We have already purchased a certified insurance platform with an investment of around € 300,000. Essentially the difference is that they are intermediaries, we will go to establish real insurance companies, we already have contacts with the regulators of Dubai, Bermuda and Lisbon for the opening of activities, as well as a network of more than 300 brokers ready to carry out the activity.
lenhanhvu

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:57:47 PM

It ANN a very interesting and useful program, but I have some share
I think a program should have more bonuses, more promotion items to attract customers, that need to be a leader of this program.
mintheboy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:25:46 PM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts. We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
Silvercell

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:25:32 PM

how maximum refferal limit for inscoins airdrop participant Huh
already joined the airdrop campaign and when submit the youtube task,is always failure, need some help here.thanks before

▒██████████████████████▄▄▄
    ▐███████████████████████████▓▄
                         ▀▀███████▓▄
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐███▄   ██████▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░  ▄▄  █████▌
    ▐██████████████████████▄▀██▄ █████▌
    ▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▌    ▐█████
                        █████▌▐█▌ ▒████
                       ▓█████ ▐▀  █████
    ▐███████████████████████▀▄▄▄ ▐█████
    ▐█████████████████████▀ ▓██ ▐█████▌
    ▄                   ▄▄▄    ▓█████░
    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▀▀▀  ▄▄█████▀▀
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▀
    ▐██████████████████████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRIFE

▄██████▄
             ▄██████████▄
             ████    ████
             ████▄▄▄▄████
              ██████████

▄   ▀██████▀
     ▄███▀       ▀██▀
    ▐████▄▄       ▐▌
      ▀█████████▄▄▄
         ▀████████████▄
           ██████████████
           ██████████████
         ▄██████████████
BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM
████  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  ████
       ▄█████▄▄
     █████▀█████
    ▐███▌   ▐███▌
    ▐████▄▄▄████▌
     ▀█████████▀
       ▀█████▀
         ███
       ▀███▄
                ▄█████
           ▄▄▄▄████████▀
      ▄▄████████████▀
     █████████████▌
    ▐█████████████▌
     ███████████████▄

▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
                 █████▀▀     ▀█████▄
                █████           █████
               █████             ████▌
        ▄███████████████████████████████████▄
      █████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
     █████████▀▀  ▀▀▀███████████▀▀  ▀▀▀█████████
      ██████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀███████▀   ▄▄▄   ▀██████
       ▀▀██▌  ▐█████   ███████  ▐█████   ███▀
               █████             █████
ivanleon

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:54:22 PM

Now with the help of the blockchain and Inscoin you can insure fast, safe, with just a few clicks of the mouse online? I think the insurance market will only grow after the introduction of blockchain technologies.
cheryldlovejoy

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:42:09 PM

very interesting is new cryptomoeda, I am waiting to see how far it goes. I hope you continue with the ever-growing development.

The idea is very interesting and if you truly get on in actualizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice!
wentzeldk

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:06:33 AM

Great idea! However, without sounding pessimistic, I don't think this is going to be an easy ride. Tough resistance will be felt by the large traditional players in the market. What does your change strategy for this, look like? Are you presently listed on any exchanges? If so, please list these?

"The KNOX project will need new Brokers, in addition to the 300 and more already present in the sub-networks." How are you planning to obtain buy-in from the traditional brokers?

All in all, I wish the team success in your endeavors.
alforro
Copper Member

Activity: 124

I buy/sell crypto worldwide

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:49:44 AM

how to withdraw the tokens to my wallet?
doanminhnhut2014

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:05:14 AM

i appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
sarakeal

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:46:24 AM

islafilipina
Copper Member

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

The INSCOIN project intends to use, among the many available, the Ethereum
blockchain, which currently presents the largest number of real used cases and
economy of services and transactions currently in operation. Ethereum makes
available, using its infrastructure and ERC20 technology, the creation of digital
private coins of controlled issuance (token) with which it is possible to support
an entrepreneurial project. The sale of tokens allows companies to gather
economic resources necessary for the development of a project in which the
token itself will play a key role. The token in this sense enables new technological
possibilities that oer innovative services
Hoang Quoc

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:02:07 AM

Hello everyone,i have to read white page this project. So i think this project is so good. Everyone can joint to this project, invest and fell free for your in formation.
Until now, i am thinking more in the future of this project. And i will invest this project for my soul.
Once again, i would like to say all off you that, don't hesitate to invest to this project for your profit and anything too good in the future.
Thank you very much for your taking time to read this quote.
Best regards,
b4k5

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:19:54 AM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company to integrate the real world with the digital, using Blockchain technology, creating the most effective and advanced structure in this sector to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies, as described above. With the help of a smart contract, the spread of false insurance policies is avoided, because this is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. I recommend this project, join!
wytdemon

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:41:20 AM

Who are yous competitors? and what are does disadvantages from them?
jagu359

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:54:56 AM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology
KNOX is going to provide solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. KNOX will significantly improve the Insurance policies claim and procedure.
thanhtu1991

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:00:28 AM

Insurance is very necessary for us. It makes our lives easier and more secure. But how different countries will you handle when the insurance regime is not the same?
flag39

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:03:32 AM

Insurance is differently regulated in any country. I believe the smart contract is adaptive to local differentiation's  
In this case if an insurance company located in X country wants to adapt INSCOIN, what steps are to be followed?
htmghost

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:09:54 AM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
Good luck!
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:21:43 AM

I am interested in the idea of a smart contract in the event of an accident. What policies apply to the system to make the right decision?
ngochoi2020

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:23:11 AM

hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN anh you can cominty bouty project
fedwat82

Activity: 96

Bounty Hunter

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:49:03 AM

The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side.

Nope, there's another insurance before INS that use blockchain,...
so what 's the different between those insurance and INS?
because all of project that use blockchain claim to be the fast one, secure, etc
dufuhenmang

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?First insurance is really exciting, I hope inscoin will revolutionize insurance, gap closed blokchain's world.Website looks very impressive and pdf very detailed.I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team
Nguyensanei

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

sandyarora

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:21:41 PM

Hi guys INSCOIN seems a great project with huge potential. i like the concept and the team. i understood it. Also wanted to know how are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
schwitor1us

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Hi Team! Your project looks amazing, very excited for your future. I really like the Deflation plan, and the fact that this will make the insurance policies more reliable & transparent. Keep up the good work!!
Fingers crossed to get the licenses as soon as possible and get this giant moving!
Also a Q: Are there any ideas or plans regarding exchange listings yet?
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

Hi Team! Your project looks amazing, very excited for your future. I really like the Deflation plan, and the fact that this will make the insurance policies more reliable & transparent. Keep up the good work!!
Fingers crossed to get the licenses as soon as possible and get this giant moving!
Also a Q: Are there any ideas or plans regarding exchange listings yet?

We are already talking with a series of exchanges, some of them were present at ico race. obviously in these cases we can not give news before the actual listing takes place.
However, these are the top 20 exchanges. Cool
viva95

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

It's great that your project will allow brokers to earn credibility in front of policy holders and beneficiaries. Wish you success and good investors. Do you have any serious competitors?
conner111

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:35:31 PM

great!
Insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
palmbux

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

We assign the INS project a "Positive" rating and recommend buying the tokens of the project as part of a diversified long-term portfolio of crypto assets.

The founders are trying to revolutionize the food retail market in the world’s largest cities, bypassing shops and hypermarkets in the supply chain of goods to the end buyer. This idea is not new, but its implementation on blockchain has a genuinely greater chance of success than traditional technologies.

The team has been engaged in the food retail business in Russia for several years and has already launched its own start-up, Instamart. There are well-known industry experts among advisors to the project, for example Ilya Yakubson, the former president of Dixi, one of the largest neighborhood store networks in Russia.

The risks of the project lie primarily in the technological and legal fields.

Firstly, the idea itself is both ambitious and utopian: the team will have to overcome a strong lobby of intermediaries in food retail.
kining

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:15:45 AM

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to is availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries. I think that this is the key to the success of the project. The project must coexist with the jurisdiction of any region, which will allow it to succeed in competition in the world of blockchain)
spoonbittalk

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:39:54 AM

InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums,  It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment.
kevinmai987

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
Unitrust1

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

InsCoin aims to establish the first insurance company that will be crypto based. It aims to decentralize the insurance industry. It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. In terms of technology and utility for life, I think this is a good project for everyone involved.
I will be a part of this project as I have taken huge interest in it. Let's go, together we conquer.
pablorg94

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:58:12 AM

InsCoin help me to get new tokens. It's new airdrop for get tokens free and easy.

You only must login here: https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

Tongue
Raymondavid47

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Inscoin is a  new project and it's currently in undergoing development and used for the Knox Project ICO. And the entire project is developed to help improve customer relationships with total and full transparency. There is a lot going on with the new company, and there is quite a bit of information on the company website. Not only that, but the information on the website is broken up into several different sections, all which are easy to navigate through and provide you with everything you need to learn about the coin.

The project has different areas as said before. The first of which is the summary of the Inscoin project. And not only that, but the White Paper is also available too and full of information that is required to teach you about the project and everything going on in it.

And with the road map at hand, you can easily stay up to date on study projects, realizations for the company, such as the vision and even forecast new business plans. There are plenty of other general documents that are available as well.
shibshaw11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:44:46 AM

Why did we create this WHITELIST? Simple, after ICOrace in Switzerland we have had a lot of demand for investment, the whitelist will allow in the first two days to ensure everyone the opportunity to invest up to 10 eth. after these two days there will no longer be any limit. Read it latest updates on ICO Race and the opening of the WHITELIST!
CryptoShopPH

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

This is a great idea from INSCoin. I have lots of insurance policies and I kind of have trouble with the policy paper getting misplaced or dilapidated. With this project I hope all insurance companies would be able to adopt this blockchain technology so that clients will have an easier time to protect their policies. And because it is in the blockchain, I won’t have a problem with making it authentic when I need to show it to credit institutions or other legal matters. I was also an insurance agent before so this would simplify record keeping for me and make sure that that the data I have is reliable because of blockchain technology. This project will surely improve company-customer relation in terms of security & transparency. I will definitely support this project.  Hoping that your company will partner will our local insurance companies so that my current policies will be saved on the blockchain.
lucasleebtc

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. This factor aims to significantly improve the management of the company itself. With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested by the human opinion, will decide if this accident is compliant with the provisions in the policy. This benefit will be the most important as it will increase the transparency of the company towards customers.
jOIN THIS PROJECT PLS
junex

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:45 AM

I have lots of insurance policies and I kind of have trouble with the policy paper getting misplaced or dilapidated. With this project I hope all insurance companies would be able to adopt this blockchain technology so that clients will have an easier time to protect their policies. And because it is in the blockchain, I won’t have a problem with making it authentic when I need to show it to credit institutions or other legal matters. I was also an insurance agent before so this would simplify record keeping for me and make sure that that the data I have is reliable because of blockchain technology. This project will surely improve company-customer relation in terms of security & transparency. I will definitely support this project.  Hoping that your company will partner will our local insurance companies so that my current policies will be saved on the blockchain.I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute.
Posted on: Today at 02:11:51 AM Posted by: fluxabraxas
pashaignatov

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

first i would like to congratulate you for your website. The design looks great, and that is always important because it shows some effort on your part in this project. I have some questions though, that I hope you can answer.
First, I see you have a lot of games, prizes, lotteries, all of which have large payouts or high values. They are mostly based on time, so I suppose there could be no guaranteed winner like fiat's traditional lottery, is that correct? Otherwise, these prizes can become very expensive, if you have fewer users involved. If this is true, it would be nice to always know our chances of winning these awards. I see that on the scratch card, but I do not see that on other prizes (like smart phones, etc.).
nguyenviet322

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:41:21 PM

chautuan

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:50:28 PM

The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute.
riyamoni51

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 04:40:20 PM

Bitcointalk name:riyamoni51
NEW AIRDROP📣
OUR SCORE: 4 🌕🌕🌕🌕🌑

#InsCoin is airdroping 100 $INSC tokens!

register (on the top - AIRDROP STARTED
locisss

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:31:42 PM

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to is availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries. I think that this is the key to the success of the project. The project must coexist with the jurisdiction of any region, which will allow it to succeed in competition in the world of blockchain).The project is very good and has great potential. I'm very interested !!
larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:10:46 PM

This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.
 Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
 The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the world .

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology,
creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of
certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies.
With the smart contract the spread of false insurance
policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment.
With the
smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving
the payment.
This factor aims to significantly improve the management of the company itself.
With the smart
contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer
the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested
by the human opinion, will decide if this accident is compliant with the provisions in the policy.
This
benefit will be the most important as it will increase the transparency of the company towards customers.

https://www.inscoin.co
Teach_Me_please

Activity: 217

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

2% for airdrop total,not bad)

[  waves   ]       Join The Waves Community       [  waves   ]
◆ Smart Contract       ◆ No Gas       ◆ High Speed
nguyennnhatttruongazzz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:02:21 AM

Please read the whitepaper (https://inscoin.co/assets/content/whitepaper_en.pdf). This project is great for the community and the revolution of electronic money, I will follow you more to understand the rules of operation are the solutions. How can one apply coverage to all regions (while different laws place)? They will have to do a lot more for the community to know about them and will be happy to participate in this program .. I feel very good and I will follow you.
nastroenie777777

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

Interesting project, I will wait for presale stage and I will keep one eye here for more updates. When I can sold my tokens?
anhquan68

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:51:51 PM

nsurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas
JordanLawson

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

Hi fellows.
You need to append token details to allow participants to get in the plan!
001pqt

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment. This factor aims to significantly improve the management of the company itself. With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested by the human opinion, will decide if this accident is compliant with the provisions in the policy. This benefit will be the most important as it will increase the transparency of the company towards customers.
ongnguyen1964

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

wow! insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?
Skalexx

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

I suggest. with the aim of faster promotion of the project. the team is more likely to hold various promotions, a lottery of prizes and free lotteries among the participants of the project. For example: who collects more referrals for a certain period of time. and encourage a certain number of free tokens
ritaphuongthao

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:08:18 PM

A great project with a very professional team and great strategy. This project is nice and very interesting, first of all it attracts with his team and grandiose ideas! Insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas? Undecided
mt22fin

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:45:21 PM

Hello.
Currently it is only air drop participation. Where are the plans after the listing scheduled?
I will decide whether to purchase with ICO depending on it.
trandinhtai

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:40:15 PM

It was a Wednesday morning and I was at my University hostel room thinking about my studies (Whom am i kidding here, I was watching a movie!). One of my colleagues came to the room and said "I am giving you guys a party! Free sandwiches for everyone! "(Of course not in English, but in our local language! ) I was pretty amazed and asked him the reason behind that and he said that he did earn considerable amount of money by selling some tokens he earned by a bounty. That was the first time i heard about bitcoin/Altcoin bounties. Which engineering student is not broken in his early twenties? I was really animated by the idea and insisted him to tell me more about that. Rest is history and  I created my bitcointalk account at April 04, 2018 merely two months ago where I had absolutely zero knowledge on Blockchain technology, Bitcoins or Altcoins. "Now i can make money as much as i want" I whispered myself!
MtheS

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:37:52 PM

Hi Admin . When will INSCOIN ICO start ? How minimum can I invest in INSCOIN ICO ? I will definitely participate in ICO . I really like this project . I hope that INSCOIN ICO will be more popular in the near future

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧ PROFEDE ✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
⚫ DECENTRALIZED PROFESSIONAL PROTOCOL ⚫
⚫ OUR WEBSITE: https://profede.com/ ⚫
ermanulker

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:41:49 PM
Merited by xandry (2)

Actually there is another cryptocurrency which is AUC. It is also based on insurance policy and business. Insurance business takes a lot of attention in market. It is because the amount of car and caused accidents. Health insurance in capitalist countries will work fine but I don't think in socialist countries.

josenava

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

Current insurance market is seeing as a black hole for most of the users as you don't have any control on the money you have spent buying a policy and also have a large uncertainty on the way the insurance company will act in case you need to make a claim. It is important to give confidence to the people on the use of insurance policies and be able to charge a more comprehensive amount for them. It is a great project and I wish you all the success!
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:36:12 PM

At the moment on the website I see that the whitepaper is provided in 2 languages. When do you plan to provide translation in other languages? I'm interested in Russian.
roseandbomb

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:04:42 PM

So, I've definitely been waiting for a project like this to bring blockchain to the insurance industry. Selling insurance is my day to day job and there are just so many ways blockchain can benefit the company, agent and client. This project looks very promising and I super excited to watch the progress. They nailed their explainer video on YouTube... check it out!
enggia

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:00:28 AM

Missing whitepaper on site for reading. Everything that adds security and transperence is welcome to the world of cryptomoedas to encourage growth and elininar fraud so that everyone can win. I wish success in this project.
enggia

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:03:44 AM

Missing whitepaper on site for reading. Everything that adds security and transperence is welcome to the world of cryptomoedas to encourage growth and elininar fraud so that everyone can win. I wish success in this project.
Naresh330

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

Every one in this present world needs an insurance for health, travel and personal goods as cars and house and if its on block chain we will be benefited all the way and thats the way to go and for that we have Inscoin and i support it and will share this with my friends too.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Good afternoon, the information contained In your white paper useful for every potential investor. I would like to clarify which languages we plan to translate and how soon?
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:04:18 PM

Applying blockchain to this issue would mean that both the insurance contract and the consumer’s personal data could be stored on a distributed ledger, with the consumer being in control of who has access. The data remains stored on the user’s personal device and this may eliminate the need for brokers and other intermediaries that have emerged as mediators between insurers and consumers. Not only does blockchain offer the promise of cost reduction and efficiency, but it could also enable revenue growth, as insurers attract new business through higher-quality service
ioele75

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

entrust the "insurance system" to a blockchain project that guarantees trust, reliability and security both in the transactions and in the documentation produced and at the same time being able to provide products with a lower price than standard competition means having the foundations of a success "insured."
...With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior, but the blockchain system that, in a totally disinterested by the human opinion... this would be the dream of every insured user that in this way he no longer risks having to fight with the insurer or lawyers to prove his rights.
I also see that it is an Italian project and for this I hope it works also in Italy and if so it would certainly become one of the first insured to the benefit of my peace of mind and "of my pockets"
frcat

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:16:26 AM

I cant understand why you write this?

1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company

You are far from 1st insurance on blockchain and this lie dont give trust to your project. There are many other insurance projects on blockchain.
EddieAdd

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:20:19 PM

Hello, good evening! Great project, i glad to supporting the idea, me have only one little question: "when will ending pre-sale for investors"? In advance thank you so much for your answer! All the best for you in your progress, I will be post my referral link on my twitter with over 2000 followers account every day! Smiley
Ian_balena

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

This is a very good idea - to combine blockchain technology with the insurance business! in this area, especially in Russia, a lot of fraud! I hope That in my homeland you will also do your business!

im from Russia to, and I believe I will invest once whitelist reopen!!  Grin
coldfirecz

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

excelent project, good job guys. Please tell me how many reffered users can i have ?  Thanks
dorosh2012

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:21:02 PM

INS is a decentralized ecosystem that facilitates the order fulfillment process and allows manufacturers to join it, publish their products for sale, carry out promotion and loyalty campaigns, and get feedback from consumers, enables consumers to order those products and vote for new products and manufacturers. The INS ecosystem has been validated by consumer interest and has received strong support from manufacturers.
danpoby12

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 03:33:27 AM

3 - Write a constructive post about InsCoin Project (min 150 characters)

READ WITH ATTENTION:
Dont write useless or bad post! Who writes bad posts risks being excluded from the airdrop.
You need to be a Jr. member (or higher level)
Do not copy-paste the post of other users! In this case you will be banned.
trantrquan

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 02:47:19 PM

Get 100 INSC COIN:
Web: https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

Round 1 (from 2018-06-5 to 2018-07-01)

Step by step:

1. Go to https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

2. Register 1 acc

3. Login https://my.inscoin.co/airdrop

4. Click airdrop and stack:

SOCIAL                ACTIONS                FREE TOKENS    
TELEGRAM                Join our Channel        12 INSC   
TWITTER                 Follow us                 8 INSC   
TWITTER                 Retweet + Like         8 INSC   
STEEMIT       Follow + UpVote + Comment   7 INSC   
REDDIT           Subreddit Subscription   7INSC   
YOUTUBE                  Like our channe  l   8 INSC   
5. Works: BitcoinTalk Task - Reward 15 INSC
Thanks
jrcaranto

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:37:22 AM

I'm happy to one of airdrop member in this project, i hope this project have successful launch. How much the minimum purchase for the token? and when will the distribution of token? Thanks.
xoitx

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:28:01 AM

I was wondering when an insurance coin would launch, lo and behold! It's finally here. What concered me was the technicals, how would an insurance company work on a blockchain? What are the laws it's subjected to? These guys seem to have it figured out. Can't wait to see how this one turns out. Cheesy
MandexTer

Activity: 504
Merit: 21

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

what happened to you guys?! where is the activity in social networks? do you fulfill your obligations for the community?  Huh
gunther99

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:09:17 AM

I did some research on this ico too and it seems very interesting and serious, this is the whitepaper.
https://inscoin.co/assets/content/whitepaper_en.pdf
yeah got some reference with similiar project too ?  Huh
if this is legit with their roadmap then it will huge
Jane Tan

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:45:55 AM

The inscoin project is very creative by combining traditional insurance industry with the newly developing block chain technology. I am very interested in this project but one concern: different area/countries have different laws, how to solve this problem and make it fair to all people worldwide? I will continue to keep an eye on this project.
forkindex

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

"InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums, and the first that, with the help of the blockchain, will solve the problem of falsification of insurance policies. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment.
chamika888

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:20:40 PM

The future of the industry is blockchain technology which helps in strengthening unique services for the people of the insurance industry. Adjusting to the current needs of the insurance industry, as well as, bringing new changes to the market are the goals of the platform. I think that people will sooner realize the advantages of the platform and the technology behind it. Once the process of adoption takes place in the market, we can analyze and improve the situation of this new framework presented by the platform. The age of paper is over, and smart contracts are going to weed out all the complexities and ambiguities in the insurance ecosystem.
alvena

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:24:07 PM

Not a new idea of ​​course, there were already quite a few projects related to insurance and did not shoot alas. Of course there are chances, but what about the listings on the exchanges, now it costs a lot of money.
Jondum

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

The Knox insurance company will be established in Lisbon, Dubai, and the Bermuda Islands, to enable Knox insurance to operate in various laws and enable token economies on a global scale.
fridaydrink

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:30:25 AM

Super project with a strong team with good products in the field of blockchain. Better rates, less risks than most of the other investments.
This company growth prospects

Insurance on a blockchain can not be realized in one system. Different jurisdictions have different regulations. Still need to build a network of real insurance brokers.
thanhbinhhe

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:28:36 PM

inscoin - The goal of KNOX is to reach, by exploiting the blockchain, a decentralization of the whole insurance system. Decentralization means the transformation of traditional insurance policies from paper into smart contracts.
Adebits

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 04:43:48 PM

Through the payment of the inscoin insurance policy, the customer will receive not only the authenticated and standardized policy, but will also receive the code of the policy that will coincide with the address of the smart contract related to the policy. Mainly the latter serves to give an irrefutable proof of the origin of the policy. With the issue of the smart contract the customer and the beneficiary can verify that the policy is covered and can check that it was issued by the Company.
thanhbinh_lth

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

#inscoin - In the context of the current situation and existing market growth issues, one trend that stands out is the growth in the number of ICO deals as it correlates to the development of blockchain ecosystems.
tongkt1992

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:27:06 AM

The goal of KNOX is to reach, by exploiting the blockchain, a decentralization of the whole insurance system. Decentralization means the transformation of traditional insurance policies from paper into smart contracts. With the smart contract in the event of accidents the real judge who will decide whether or not to pay them is no longer the company, which could have an opportunistic behavior. I think the KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector
Arya_anime

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

for bounty hunters we have to fight together to succeed the INSCOIN project which deals with digital insurance, sir, because this is the only project that handles this, sir, for that, let us succeed together for our sake.
I congratulate you, #INSCOIN project and all bounty hunter, who have supported the inscoin project, now, already translucent in FIRST PHASE 5.000.000 INS. amazing guy
yuvadeep

Activity: 468

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 05:49:36 AM

KNOX is one of the best solutions, which help to establish the first insurance company with the intention to combine with the real world with an intention to use blockchain technology, this will help to create a well-planned organization with advanced technologies. To find out the best solutions we need to first get confirmation and get to know more about the anti-forgery insurance policies.

The INSCOIN token is a basic rule of our project through which the customer can pay his insurance premiums and can follow the uniqueness of the policy, which can be received in the form of a smart contract. INSCOIN policy of the payment is shown but the customers will not only receive to authenticate and standardize but they also receive the code of the policy that agrees with all the details which are related to the smart contract. As a result, you can find some issues with the smart contract that the customer and the receiver will verify whether the policy is covered or not. Therefore, it also confirms that the particular check given to them is issued by the company or not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:37:15 AM

Does anyone know when stage 2 pre-sales started?
I heard that the ICO will end in October, but for pre-sales stages 2 and 3 haven't started yet?

TokensMarketplace

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:20:59 PM

Hello,

We are pleased to inform you that INSCoin is now listed on Tokens Marketplace https://tokensmarketplace.com/market/biz-tokens/inscoin/

If you want to update information about your token, contact marketing@tokensmarketplace.com  Smiley

Best of luck to your project!

Tokens Marketplace
yuvadeep

Activity: 468

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:48:22 PM

KNOX is one of the best solutions, which help to establish the first insurance company with the intention of combining with the real world.  With the help of blockchain technology, Inscoin will create a well-planned organization with advanced technologies. To find out the best solutions you need to find the confirmation and some of the anti-forgery insurance policies.
The INSCOIN token is a basic rule of our project. Through this customer can pay his insurance premiums and can follow the uniqueness of the policy, which can be received in the form of a smart contract. INSCOIN policy of the payment is shown but the customers will not only receive to authenticate and standardize. However, they receive the code of the policy that agrees with all the details which are related to the smart contract. As a result, you can find some issues with the smart contract that the customer and the receiver will verify whether the policy is covered or not. Therefore, it also confirms that the check is issued by the company or not.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Does anyone know when stage 2 pre-sales started?
I heard that the ICO will end in October, but for pre-sales stages 2 and 3 haven't started yet?
maybe you can join it in the brochure to get new information from the team about the second stage when it will be finished because the team usually provides new info on the telegram.
Yes you're right, to be able to better know the development of the project was indeed supposed to join in his telegram. and if you want to ask something you also can directly ask questions there, because usually teams are always active.
Vz Ketua

Activity: 365

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:36:30 AM

Yes you're right, to be able to better know the development of the project was indeed supposed to join in his telegram. and if you want to ask something you also can directly ask questions there, because usually teams are always active.

I have joined the telegram and there is no information when pre-sale 2 will restart. There is only info when the ICO will end, and even then it is uncertain.

Arya_anime

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:42:21 AM

I have joined the telegram and there is no information when pre-sale 2 will restart. There is only info when the ICO will end, and even then it is uncertain.
right bro, there is no clarity when pre-sale phase 2 will start and also there is no word on when to distribute for bounty hunters who support inscoin on the pre sale phase 1
samuraijin

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:21:43 PM

I don't see any recent updates regarding the button for withdrawing funds in the INSCOIN account, and are still waiting for updates from the team because there are already so many people asking about it, on Telegram and there is no answer at all from the team working there.

Xkaliber

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:02:14 AM

right bro, there is no clarity when pre-sale phase 2 will start and also there is no word on when to distribute for bounty hunters who support inscoin on the pre sale phase 1
ya is is very crazy.i asked the team explain about presale phase 2.
Why so much longer for the plan pre sale phase 2 ? the team always answer will be soon and soon
The team should be able to answer clearly and in detail so that all of them are not sure of being confused but after all we have to respect the team also I hope the team can immediately answer clearly
ivanserfg

Activity: 756

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 11:50:23 AM

In general, the blockchain is such a thing that if everything is good in the company, or at least they do not want to hide anything, then at the address of the contract, you can see all the receipts and fees

jashi

View Profile
July 30, 2022, 09:57:49 AM

We can trust INSCOIN is a perfect project because some reasons below:
-Team is composed by insurance profesionals that can boats more than 10years of experience in insurance companies
- Road map clearly
-The typical weakness of insurance industry in this historical perioed is mainly due to frauds and policy falsification
-Knox project: the project involves the institution of three insurance companies based in Dubai, Portugal and Bermuda

is this coin still up on the market?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: