Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:35:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥【ANN】【ICO】🔥 INSCOIN FOR KNOX - The 1st Blockchain Based Insurance Company  (Read 52088 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
trifiz (OP)

Activity: 269
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:15:40 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2018, 10:33:34 AM by trifiz

PRE-ICO IS COMING!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andriyana

Activity: 842
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN
BTC_wolf

Activity: 109
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 05:09:00 PM

hi, where is the link to the website and Whitepaper...? I can not read it fully and whether this is an official thread from INSCOIN
I did some research on this ico too and it seems very interesting and serious, this is the whitepaper.
https://inscoin.co/assets/content/whitepaper_en.pdf
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?

inscoinTeam

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:51:36 PM

insurance can be tricky because of different laws in different regions, are you guys gonna be operating in a certain area? How are you going to deal with the different laws in different regions if you are not restricted to certain areas?

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.
robertrudiger90

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:30:39 PM

We have already lived to the point that in any industry we find a large number of products based on the blockchain. And as a rule there is a tough competition, almost in all industries. Therefore, I believe that the first two aspects that any beginning project on the basis of a blockchain should pay attention to is availability of their product to all segments of the population, ease of use and, which is not unimportant: flexibility in the jurisdiction of certain countries. I think that this is the key to the success of the project. The project must coexist with the jurisdiction of any region, which will allow it to succeed in competition in the world of blockchain)
AlessandroInnerfire

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

Hi guys!! I saw this project and it attracted my attention. Digital security and transparency are both necessary in our era, especially when you never know who there really is on the other part of your computer. If this project goes worldwide, hackers won't have an easy life anymore!  Wink Cool
passthestixxx

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:07:55 PM

one of the oldest and established industries meets the new age. Insurance and blockchain are meant for each other with accurate unchangeable records the possibilitys are endless of what and where this coin will go. There are a lot of coins out there with one use case that do not have the ability to grow and adapt. With INS coin this will be a main feature. I feel this coin is not even fully imagined by the team yet much like the first iPhone or PC. im very excited to see how this project will grow and what it will look like long term. hop on board while its in its infancy stage and lets journey together
maibangftu2

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:08:35 PM

this project is extremely potential and here is the reason

"InsCoin for Knox Project" aims to establish the first insurance company that will accept a Crypto (INSC) for the payment of insurance premiums, and the first that, with the help of the blockchain, will solve the problem of falsification of insurance policies. The KNOX project will be the first insurance company that merges the real world with the digital one using Blockchain technology, creating the most efficient and advanced structure in the sector, to find a solution to the problem of certification and anti-forgery of insurance policies. It will be the first ever to emit insurance policies both in smart-contract and traditional paper form. With the smart contract the spread of false insurance policies is avoided because it is the same system that issues them after receiving the payment. With the smart contract the company won't have delay in collecting credits, as the policy is issued only after receiving the payment.
vanminh95

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:21:29 PM

INSCOIN is a project that offers the most optimal solution, with the vision of the project team working on the plan and the goal is to bring the insurance solution with the effort that the project will be a Good measure in the future. I very much like this project it will soon be successful.
cryptoodads888

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:19:22 PM

Ideally, people will invest in projects they genuinely believe in and have done thorough research on. They will do their due diligence on the team, the white paper, and the market need the project aims to assess. These dedicated people will usually exist on the subreddits specific to the project, such as r/stellar, r/ethereum, r/requestnetwork, etc.

When there is breaking news about a project, whether it’s a corporate partnership or a main net launch, the post will find itself at the front page of r/cryptocurrency, where 375,000+ people will be able to look at it. These posts can be conducive to debate and discussion, whereas shill posts ramble about “why ‘x’ coins is severely undervalued.”

Shilling a coin makes sense. If people learn about a project and see the price of it skyrocketing,... My support is in you INSCOIN is the Great project I ever seen.
kkmandala

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

This project is going to disrupt the insurance industry the way business is conducted there. Biggest problem with the traditional insurance industry is the inherent conflicting interests of insurer vs the insured. With the claims, premiums put as smart contracts this project aims to remove these mistrust between the above said parties and bring in transparency in the business. And by looking at the team's profile and passion i am all in for it.
gaga org

Activity: 196
Merit: 27

[Proof-of-contract protocol]

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:32:30 PM

concept is great but i need more read for knows. please give detail about the project and tell about team, developers?
any bounty campaign program for this chance?

Contractium Network
¦•-» ICO IS STARTING NOW - JOIN BIG BOUNTY & AIRDROP «-•¦
¦ [Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Youtube] | [Bitcointalk ANN] ¦
bestagi

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:24:55 PM

Great team great idea see you soon listed on big exchanges
The inscoin project is a first in the insurance business by bringing the block chain side by side. This wonderful idea will make life easier in the future by combining technology with insurance. I like this project and I will contribute.
LilyaCharly

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:25:47 PM

Your project attracts attention because you have a strong partnership with another ICO bitnautic.io, and whose goal is to become one of the world's leading shipping companies and needs fast, reliable and affordable insurance, it goes without saying that the insurance INSCoin for Knox will offer immediately seemed the ideal solution. And I think that this project will gain immense popularity, as there is a huge interest on new brokers, in addition to 300 or more already present in the WholeSale subnets associated with you. Brokers who decide to invest in your pre-ICO and ICO will have personalized bonuses. All brokers will receive 7% more purchased tokens. They will also receive bonuses on commissions agreed at headquarters. The bonus system is a very important step, because the chances of achieving success instantly skyrocket.
SmartSelangor

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

INSCOIN is a project that offers the most optimal solution, with the vision of the project team working on the plan and the goal is to bring the insurance solution with the effort that the project will be a Good measure in the future. I very much like this project it will soon be successful. i will advice this project to all my friends. I hope it more and more devolop. Surely the project will be a great success
cjrst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

I appreciate this question very much, our legal team has studied the matter in detail and in fact we have decided the different areas where we will operate considering our network of contacts (300 brokers) . We will set up a insurance company in Portugal for the European market, a headquarter  in the bermuda islands for the american market. And another in dubai for the african and asian market.This has been possible thanks to the fact that some team members have already owned an insurance company and knows how to deal with the compliance of each state.

Thanks for taking the time to respond, that was a really good answer. I am glad that you guys have done your research on the legal side as that is often overlooked until it becomes a bump in the roadmap. I wish you guys the best of luck and hope you guys are successful. Decentralizing insurance will be huge in the future

addyshmily

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:37:02 AM

We can trust INSCOIN is a perfect project because some reasons below:
-Team is composed by insuarance profesionals that can boats more than 10years of experience in insurance companies
- Road map clearly
-The typical weakness of insurance industry in this historical perioed is mainly due to frauds and policy falsification
-Knox project: the project involves the institution of three insurance companies based in Dubai, Portugal and Bermuda
Huynhnam

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:54:06 AM

hello, i can not find out fully on the official INSCOIN website, the project roadmap and trading day. as well as registration whitepaper
asarala111

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:02:03 AM

INS coin project is a project designed in such a way that it will boost the insurance industry.As the project is managed by a group of professionals with ample experience in the same insurance segment their  past experience will certainly be very much helpful for the project.There are three important insurance companies which have wide experience and having global participation are also involved in the project.The weakness of insurance companiesin this crucial period is mainly due to different types of frauds and in this crucial period the people desired to get insured will be benefited by the project which is an  need of the modern digital world.In this contest the project will certainly go ahead with long and thematic vision .
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: