Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Belief in Tradition  (Read 170 times)
Rizqi (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

in the modern era there are still many beliefs held by humans, wrong beliefs will give birth to wrong traditions even harmful to human civilization. so also the way of believing things is also true. so that human beings can be freed with the conviction that binds the man himself.

The belief in tradition also still holds it. there are some mind-dogmas that still hold the belief in their tradition, the dogma that is formed by holding the tradition can make their life more established than before, so people tend to do that tradition.

My question is whether the tradition of inhibiting human civilization or human belief can change a more established life than ever before.
if true, what traditions are inhibiting human civilization, what is the criterion?
if wrong, what traditions have existed since ancient times and did not deter people from progressing?
I review this with the aim of discovering objective truths by avoiding the tradition of sustainable human control  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 03:52:05 AM

It is our job as living people to uphold the traditions we feel are useful and worthwhile while changing and suppressing those traditions which are outdated and delitirious to survival of life and pursuit of happiness.  A review of which ones I like and those I don't is outside the scope here, as it would necessarily consist of all my life's work as it would for you dear reader as well. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
geboy12

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:26:26 AM

in the modern era there are still many beliefs held by humans, wrong beliefs will give birth to wrong traditions even harmful to human civilization. so also the way of believing things is also true. so that human beings can be freed with the conviction that binds the man himself.

The belief in tradition also still holds it. there are some mind-dogmas that still hold the belief in their tradition, the dogma that is formed by holding the tradition can make their life more established than before, so people tend to do that tradition.

My question is whether the tradition of inhibiting human civilization or human belief can change a more established life than ever before.
if true, what traditions are inhibiting human civilization, what is the criterion?
if wrong, what traditions have existed since ancient times and did not deter people from progressing?
I review this with the aim of discovering objective truths by avoiding the tradition of sustainable human control  Smiley
I am from Indonesia and I am part of many Indonesians who still hold and believe in the traditions of our ancestors,
in my opinion tradition is part of history that cannot be released or thrown away because tradition is closely related to the culture of the surrounding community,

In Indonesia, precisely in West Sumatra, it has a tradition that is quite unique and until now it is still run, namely boys who have graduated from school or adults are not allowed to sleep at home, they can only eat and change clothes, they have to sleep in surau and look for a bed they themselves and are separated from their parents, so that the child can be independent, mature and responsible for his life,
and not a few who choose to leave West Sumatra to try their luck in big cities in Indonesia, they are not allowed to go home before they succeed.
I personally think the above tradition is one example of tradition since ancient times that liberating and strongly encouraging people to move forward is an encouragement to be better,
UconBit

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Tradition and culture and religion come hand in hand, IMO. In many ways it has blocked or delayed scientific advances especially in the middle ages. Just think of the number of people killed in many centuries because they dare defied what was considered "fact" as declared by the church. There are countries, until now, that may be delaying progress because women are not given the same kind of education that men can have.
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

in my birthplace tradition since time immemorial is still running as it is, and in fact the modern era can still enter here. even ancient traditions can actually make people more harmonious. why don't we preserve tradition / culture? because modern times can't be in the dam,
about economics, people can still adjust to life now, so this is my experience. do not know if there are traditions that can hinder the growth of the modern era and success ... Cool

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:57:34 AM

Tradition contributes a sense of comfort and belonging,As a citizen we must strive to utilize every opportunity available to us to reinforce the values and beliefs .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: