Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Best" of these exchanges  (Read 273 times)
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:15:58 PM

If you're into the P2P type of trading, I'd really recommend Paxful. They've got over 300 payment methods and great 24/7 customer support.

Did you not bother to read the OP or just letting that out there? Only ones that I've mentioned in the OP, please stay on topic.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:19:46 AM

I would definitely avoid Cryptopia, where the rest of the exchanges are purely depending on luck. One user experiences no problems at all, where others might only experience problems and annoyances. If I was in your position, I would go with Bit-z or HitBTC, even though I consider them to be shitcoin exchanges. Try it first with a small deposit, and if everything works fine, send another batch, and if again everything works fine, you repeat. I definitely wouldn't send all funds at once in case you have a lot coins. All these exchanges have somewhat of a bad reputation in certain aspects.
It is obvious he does not have any exchange experience but at least he could have used exchange reviews to get the best out on Google as crypto compare do have a good user review of exchanges on their platform. However, I am sure you are giving him suggestions based on what he has mentioned, but I will really avoid HitBTC too same as Cryptopia that you mentioned.

I am not conversant with the rest and assuredly they are not widely used which brings me to the question why use any of those ones, when you can at least use the trusted ones with high volume. Binance is the best bet so far.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Tyrantt (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:04:45 AM

It is obvious he does not have any exchange experience but at least he could have used exchange reviews to get the best out on Google as crypto compare do have a good user review of exchanges on their platform. However, I am sure you are giving him suggestions based on what he has mentioned, but I will really avoid HitBTC too same as Cryptopia that you mentioned.

I am not conversant with the rest and assuredly they are not widely used which brings me to the question why use any of those ones, when you can at least use the trusted ones with high volume. Binance is the best bet so far.

I actually did read some reviews for exchanges I've heard before (HitBTC,Cryptopia,bit-z and coinexchange) but wanted to ask here about the first hand experience and I've decided to go with hitBtc, at least for now, since they're looking the best so far here.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

I've never been using exchanges that much, didn't have the need at all, so I have no idea which ones are somewhat good, so I figured someone has some experience with, at least, a couple.

I need to exchange BTX and the available ones are: bit-z, coinexchange, cryptobridge, cryptopia, exrates, HitBTC, trade satoshi, vebitcoin and Octaex.

I suggest you to go with the Bitz exchange because where the price offered for you is higher than any other exchange and it also has the most volume of the bitcore coin so if you are looking to only sell your BTX then it should be the best exchange.
dulari1

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

I've never been using exchanges that much, didn't have the need at all, so I have no idea which ones are somewhat good, so I figured someone has some experience with, at least, a couple.

I need to exchange BTX and the available ones are: bit-z, coinexchange, cryptobridge, cryptopia, exrates, HitBTC, trade satoshi, vebitcoin and Octaex.

out of these exchanges i have used bit-z, coinexchange, cryptopia and HitBTC . and basis on my experience all are OK for trading , but dont hold coins there . you can use any of these . according to reliability i will rank in this position -
1. Bit-Z     2. Coinexchange     3. HitBTC     4. Cryptopia

BUT remember only one thing volume should enough so that you can trade properly , otherwise without liquidity you will fail to buy or sell at good price .
2nd thing make sure to check deposit and withdrawal fees so that you dont spend extra bucks .
3rd thing most important is check the wallet status on these exchanges for that coin , sometimes they disable deposit and withdrawal or some issue while withdraw . so make sure you don't get trapped in such issue .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

I can't say for sure which one is the best for you, because it depends on your individual needs. An exchange could be more trusted, however, have larger spreads on this particular trading pair. Or vice versa.

I would not, however, use Octaex. I believe that there were recent accusations of it being an exit scam, and upon checking their site out, it doesn't seem the most legit. HitBTC is another one to avoid, since when you try to withdraw, they may hold your funds and ask you to provide unnecessarily large amounts of verification questions. Cryptopia has had deposit/withdrawals problems in the past, and should be avoided as well.

You should do some research yourself on the rest of the exchanges that I haven't ruled out, and find the best for your purposes.
Research indeed is a must when reaching your money on each of this site since it's your own produced money and i know you worked for this for some time. Eventhough i didnt face the same issue as everyone i don't recommend Hitbtc to be your main trading site or even using it. As the topic on the one the suits everyone better i don't really know the average persons taste so I'll just leave it be.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:14:16 PM

BTX have greater volume on BIT-Z compare to others that you mentioned so I think it's clear now where will you placed your trades.

No assurance that a certain trading platform will be good for long term so it's a matter of taking the risks. Just learned their limits and KYC policy so you won't be surprised in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
edgycorner

Activity: 1064
Merit: 382

Hurrah for Karamazov!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:58:01 PM

If your volume is high then steer away from hitbtc.They are known to be a nuisance, and can cause you trouble.They have a shit customer support.
You can google to know more about the shady behavior of hitbtc.
No one knows who the owners are, and they boast about this fact.Better to choose some other exchange.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

I've used hitbtc, cryptopia, tradesatoshi and coinexchange. Fortunately, I was able to trade there smoothly but just like what harizen mentioned, it differs per user so it doesn't mean that it's also a guaranteed same experience for you~

But strangely enough when it comes to a certain exchange's support, majority of the users has the same experience which is why I want to suggest to avoid the ones which are known for their non-existent support however I just remembered that none of the them has a reliable customer service... I guess at this point as long as they answer it's good huh?.... A few months ago, I contacted hitbtc's support to inquire about something, They did reply but after a month  Undecided

Oh yeah before I forgot, Don't forget to transact with a decent amount only, not too much since most users who did got their account flagged---based from what I see
Normal for people to say such things based on what they do experience. People do talk to avoid cryptopia but ever since i do make use of this exchange i dont experience any problems at all which are entirely opposite into other traders as well. Among on those exchangers i do recommend Hitbtc but still it isnt a guaranteed for you on not to experience possible problems ahead because most of them do have issues even the top tier exchangers are experiencing it too thats why deposit on your own risk.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

People do talk to avoid cryptopia but ever since i do make use of this exchange i dont experience any problems at all which are entirely opposite into other traders as well.
It largely depends on the coins that you are using. If you stick to the top coins in this market, which generally have stable networks, there is less for you to potentially experience problems with.

The same basically applies to HitBTC and Yobit. If you look at the majority of the complaints, it always concerns shitty coins and tokens. These exchanges should be used as dump exchanges only.

even the top tier exchangers are experiencing it too thats why deposit on your own risk.
Top tier exchanges mostly have strict AML/KYC rules to abide by, which is causing the problems for people, and not so much the regular problems Hitbtc and the rest seem to suffer from.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:24:58 AM

Coinexchange, Cryptoia and HItbtc are the ones that I used these past several months and they are okay. I've been wanting to use bit-z but the coins on their list are not the ones that I want to buy but I think they are performing well.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

People do talk to avoid cryptopia but ever since i do make use of this exchange i dont experience any problems at all which are entirely opposite into other traders as well.
It largely depends on the coins that you are using. If you stick to the top coins in this market, which generally have stable networks, there is less for you to potentially experience problems with.

The same basically applies to HitBTC and Yobit. If you look at the majority of the complaints, it always concerns shitty coins and tokens. These exchanges should be used as dump exchanges only.

even the top tier exchangers are experiencing it too thats why deposit on your own risk.
Top tier exchanges mostly have strict AML/KYC rules to abide by, which is causing the problems for people, and not so much the regular problems Hitbtc and the rest seem to suffer from.
Basing up on numbers of issues between to those top coins and shitty ones, you are right most of them can be possibly experienced on shitty ones where you do face issue either on deposit or withdrawals. AML/KYC policies are becoming standard thing on top exchangers which if you do plan to transfer up then expect or you should be willing to submit up documents but still you can able to trade on unverified accounts but as expected there would really be limitations.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

Coinexchange, Cryptoia and HItbtc are the ones that I used these past several months and they are okay. I've been wanting to use bit-z but the coins on their list are not the ones that I want to buy but I think they are performing well.

Apart from this you can see the bitrex, binance and bitfinex for the exchange purposes mate. When you want to invest your money over trading these will be really helpful exchanges to use in the market bro.
I am not sure about that coins but these exchanges will give the big list of the market bro.
You can use the CMC whenever you wanna check the coins market. We will find the list which one is the right exchange on it mate.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: