Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:42:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible Bounty Farmer  (Read 233 times)
Astargath (OP)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 05:29:28 PM
Merited by Parodium (3)

So I'm managing a bounty called P2PEP. Usually I get a few participants every hour or so. However, look at this: https://gyazo.com/7d8819dbd93fba514b63ec66f211ed13

First of all the time: Basically every minute a new participant, notice also the similarities in the P2PEP username: Poweame, Poskea, Powake etc and then the next ones seem to be always like: yhtahthaw, hyhatahwh.

Now the bitcointalk accounts don't seem related but I did find something. This facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/Ekram1712  I remembered that name, Ekram. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1098207  He already tried to join my bounty and got rejected, I think it's pretty clear that all those accounts are his. At least It's what I see, can someone else check it out?

This is the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ofDMhmVTp-9bqf3w1vp5MoX1hnpGA65-79-GbjVQ1ks/edit#gid=2001819712

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 06:32:12 PM

Check this addy https://etherscan.io/address/0xf9bc9b2a0b83e8297e077b818bed2bde9cbc4eb3#tokentxns you will find much more accounts  Wink

They are basically creating hundreds bct accounts for airdrops and in meantime they are creating as much fake facebook/twitter accounts they can.
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:30:18 PM

Check this addy https://etherscan.io/address/0xf9bc9b2a0b83e8297e077b818bed2bde9cbc4eb3#tokentxns you will find much more accounts  Wink

They are basically creating hundreds bct accounts for airdrops and in meantime they are creating as much fake facebook/twitter accounts they can.

I see, hopefully someone can tag them because most of those accounts aren't newbies.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

What are those numbers in the last column detailing?

In any case, I would actually be able to tell if they are the same users based on their language in the posts they make. You say they don't appear related, but by what classifications? I'm highly versed in the Language Arts, all my highschool and college professors were amazed at my understanding of literary arts. Maybe you'd want to compile that data into usernames for me to look through the posts of to see if they are truly the same person?

It could be it was just some Indian or other non-english speaking country telegram that posted about your bounty Grin lots of foreign bounty hunters spamming around here these days.

Your choice! It just peaked my interest, and I really dislike bounty campaign spammers Grin they support tons of scam ICO's, have really low quality posts...the amount of problems from these power users farming bounty campaigns is impactful. Anomalous data like that shouldn't go to waste if the investigation into the user's posts can provide meaningful information. I'm best contacted by PM (although I've been a little less active than usual because my current signature campaign has struck a really bad tone lately).
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

What are those numbers in the last column detailing?

In any case, I would actually be able to tell if they are the same users based on their language in the posts they make. You say they don't appear related, but by what classifications? I'm highly versed in the Language Arts, all my highschool and college professors were amazed at my understanding of literary arts. Maybe you'd want to compile that data into usernames for me to look through the posts of to see if they are truly the same person?

It could be it was just some Indian or other non-english speaking country telegram that posted about your bounty Grin lots of foreign bounty hunters spamming around here these days.

Your choice! It just peaked my interest, and I really dislike bounty campaign spammers Grin they support tons of scam ICO's, have really low quality posts...the amount of problems from these power users farming bounty campaigns is impactful. Anomalous data like that shouldn't go to waste if the investigation into the user's posts can provide meaningful information. I'm best contacted by PM (although I've been a little less active than usual because my current signature campaign has struck a really bad tone lately).

Personally I already rejected them all, I meant no similarities because the accounts aren't recently created, they are probably hacked/purchased, they have different ranks and register dates. I will pm you.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Yeah, wow you were right about these people. There are some very interesting situations in which the same people are commenting after them on lesser known or bumped bounty threads, but nothing conclusive enough because the vast majority or the are either copy and paste spamming (I reported them, that's against the rules) or not talking any significant amount to get any information. Some were just bounty hunting like crazy or low quality, which isn't really against the rules. There were a couple that seemed much higher quality as well.

Final verdict: Foreigners from a telegram channel based about bounties/translations.
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:13:54 PM

Yeah, wow you were right about these people. There are some very interesting situations in which the same people are commenting after them on lesser known or bumped bounty threads, but nothing conclusive enough because the vast majority or the are either copy and paste spamming (I reported them, that's against the rules) or not talking any significant amount to get any information. Some were just bounty hunting like crazy or low quality, which isn't really against the rules. There were a couple that seemed much higher quality as well.

Final verdict: Foreigners from a telegram channel based about bounties/translations.

Yeah, they might not be controlled by 1 person but it's definitely at least just a group of spammers.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:38:50 PM

Ok, now I'm convinced they are not from 1 telegram channel, they are controlled by 1 person, otherwise they wouldn't be registering one after each other, you would see 2 people registering at the same time at least a few times. Now, another bounty I'm running Bitgoals. 190 related accounts have just signed up, controlled by Ekram account as well. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mHRId-ZxQQXQAjKZtTeqCTMorDFeL2QOp2kk4Lol9OM/edit#gid=985758757

Check the spreadsheet. It starts at 20/06/2018 5:55:45 I can connect those accounts with transactions but I'm too lazy right now and I don't have time either.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀