Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:37:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I have a few questions for members of this forum who have invested ICO  (Read 87 times)
Vetroslav123 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 09:46:30 PM

I have a few questions for members of this forum who have invested in an initial coin offering (ICO).

1. In your opinion, what is the best ICO ratings website?
2. How long does it usually take for your initial coin offering (ICO) to hit the exchanges?
3. Lastly, what are your tips on finding a winner?

I have invested in 3 ICO in January and they still didnt reach the Exchange :

Do you think this is normal ?
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yura888

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:50:50 PM

I have a few questions for members of this forum who have invested in an initial coin offering (ICO).

2. How long does it usually take for your initial coin offering (ICO) to hit the exchanges?

1. I only trust ICODrops
2. Mostly not long before 1 month of time.
3. Always pay attention to the team and advisers.
This is not normal. You need to find out how they are doing at all. Is work going on, because it's possible that you got to scammers

secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:09:02 PM

1) You can compare different ICO rating websites and the rating of  some reviewers like Ian balina, but Icodrops is a good one.
2) After the unlocking of the tokens it will reach first decentralized exchanges like Idex and Forkdelta. After that in a few weeks it hit other exchanges. Mostly are HitBTC and Kucoin exchanges where new tokens list.
3) Invest only in something who you believe and do your own research.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

1. I prefer to use ico holder
2. sometimes to reach the exchange takes 1-3 months
3. I always do research on ICO before deciding to invest, I read their whitepaper, map their maps, see and check their team.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2018, 10:54:35 PM

Sure, I'll answer them! For number 1 question that would be icodrops. Have a look at their history of featured projects and see how many have reached 100% on sale and how many reached their softcap. I think a majority of them. So guys are great at picking and weeding out good projects. For number 2... it depends, some hit it the next day, some in a week, some in a month and some never (especially if it turns out to be scam). But usually it's like this. Good project hit good exchanges soon after sale. Bad projects are struggling with that and mostly end up on bad exchanges with bad liquidity and poor volume. The last question... that is the hardest one to answer. Everyone has their own opinion on the matter. Lately I am looking at some ICO reviewers spreadsheets, like OhHeyMatty's, Balina's and TheGobOne's. Have a look at that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:02:51 PM

1 Icodrops, because that based on the community's vote. It not getting paid by scammer to listed the ico into the icodrop's site.

2 That depends on the how long the ico itself. And if the team is really active to create any communication with the exchange site and i should say that it will be taking a short time to be listed on the exchange site.

3 Try to search low cap with high rating ico. that will always give you instant profit.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: