Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:24:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disclosing whether Universe finite or infinite with explanation  (Read 93 times)
John547s3 (OP)

Activity: 471
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

**Universe is not infinite, it is finite but only to God and to all the living beings in this universe it is infinite.**

It is finite to God because God is above the dimension of time and waves of mind, while every living being and other things in this universe are caught in the cycle of time and waves of single infinite thinking of one mind. And it is also infinite to us because our thinking is infinite, our thinking never stops and it keeps going all over and around everything and infinite things. When we think white people should be powerful and strong so they are, when we think we should get someone like Sachin Tendulkar personality in cricket so it is, when we think there should be extreme science but still spirituality and traditional stuff so it is. When we think that things should not be so straight like the story of Sandeep Singh in Soorma, so it is, when we think that we should see unnatural Russian style of memory in chess of Gary Kasparov, then learned style of Vishwanathan Anand, then talent style of Magnus Carlsen, so it is. And when we think that there should be maximum colors of variety in universe so they are.

**And when we think that our thinking should not end, then so it is, it never ends so does never ends the universe.**

My Quora profile where I share such stuff: https://www.quora.com/profile/Ajay-Anand-40

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 06:21:19 PM

Thanks for posting this but this kind of stuff makes my head hurt just thinking about it.  For myself its quite a scary thought that something could be so large and never ending, makes us look very insignificant. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: