Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2019, 02:56:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYAN] NyanCoin - ★★★V1.3 Released!★★★  (Read 7346 times)
Nerd-Labs

Activity: 30
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 03:13:39 PM

After the cryptopia thing, I decided to promote this to kids (and others). It is time we share our coin with others, so I created www.nyancares.org.

I am showing people how to use the software, giving out free NYAN and talking about money. We are going to start "NYAN" clubs, get these kids into the tech and mining, etc. Maybe it will take off!
The kids that are turning 12-13 years old are the ones that watched NYAN cat videos for hours.....maybe this can be their "Bitcoin" Some of these people are already going on TradeSatoshi and trading it.

is there an dev for the coin around? I wanted to add some checkpoints and put this nice new logo from the website in the wallet if no ones working on nyan atm
GET 25 FREE SPINS AT REGISTRATION
GET 100% BONUS ON FIRST DEPOSIT
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArcFour

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 12:20:42 PM

is there an dev for the coin around? I wanted to add some checkpoints and put this nice new logo from the website in the wallet if no ones working on nyan atm

I'm /u/vmp32k on reddit and used to be the dev for the wallet, backporting bugfixes and stuff - though I've been on hiatus for a bit.
We (the /r/nyancoins community) are always open for ideas and invite anyone to open a thread and brainstorm.
testcoin

Activity: 463
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 11:52:44 AM

I'm /u/vmp32k on reddit and used to be the dev for the wallet, backporting bugfixes and stuff - though I've been on hiatus for a bit.
We (the /r/nyancoins community) are always open for ideas and invite anyone to open a thread and brainstorm.

Such an old coin... Can't believe NYAN is still quite active. You guys must be doing a good job

But the current NYAN logo looks good and I guess it doesn't need to be changed
Nerd-Labs

Activity: 30
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 04:25:51 PM

Such an old coin... Can't believe NYAN is still quite active. You guys must be doing a good job

But the current NYAN logo looks good and I guess it doesn't need to be changed

have you seen the website the new logo on the site ? seems odd it never made it into the wallet i dont think the coin has been serviced since they changed the website ...
findblocks.com

Activity: 428
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2019, 03:05:07 AM

Nyancoin Has Been Added to findblocks.com

Happy Mining

Code:
stratum+tcp://findblocks.com:3333 -u <WALLET ADDRESS > -p  c=NYAN

Twitter - @Findblocks - Skype - mark1@findblocks.com - Email - Mark1@findblocks.com -

We Do Private Pools / Block Explorers / New Coins / Send us a inbox
Findblocks Pool - http://findblocks.Wales
Follow us on twitter ! - @findblocks  - Skype - mark1@findblocks.com - Email - findblockspool@gmail.com
SamaelDNM

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

Everything to use AREPA/Bolivarcoin (BOLI)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 10:08:05 PM

it looks like it will be removed from TS  Sad

jwflame

Activity: 17

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2019, 11:03:55 PM

Possibly.  As of now, that status line is the only indication of it, no announcement or anything else.
Further discussion on it already underway here: https://www.reddit.com/r/nyancoins/comments/av5mgh/crisis_warning_tradesatoshi_status_for_nyan_is/

piggycoin

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:16:57 AM

Hello, it seems that TradeSatoshi has undergone some changes today.  Is anyone having success logging in and viewing balances?

New Piggycoin [PIGGY]: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=633803
The crypto for kids!
SamaelDNM

Activity: 518
Merit: 13

Everything to use AREPA/Bolivarcoin (BOLI)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 08:27:49 AM
Merited by piggycoin (1)

Hello, it seems that TradeSatoshi has undergone some changes today.  Is anyone having success logging in and viewing balances?
Yes, it works perfectly for me, although I saw on your twitter that apparently they are asking for level 2 verification in some countries, I am not 100% sure of them, in the same way, i have level 2 verification for several years now  Smiley

Lighthousesat

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 01:14:56 AM

Hello everyone,

I have had some of these coins for a while (i like to collect and wait many types). Just trying to find out what is new and does this coin use master nodes?
Thanks in advance for any info!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.