Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 10:38:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I going to earn Bitcoin through posting/replying? Other ways to earn BTC?  (Read 323 times)
CoPil (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:04 AM

Am I going to earn Bitcoin through posting? If so, how much should I post to earn 1 Bitcoin? What is the minimum post should I make a day? And what are the other ways to earn a Bitcoin?  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:23:19 AM

Please share if there is one, it has to be a scam, so that we can warn others.

kahc

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:25:50 AM

You are a little late for that now. For ETH there is still some ways.
Look for ICOs and what bounty campaign they have to offer.
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:28:52 AM

Have a look through services on the marketplace... get your rank up by doing decent/structured posts and then try and get into a signature campaign initially. But keep your eye out for airdrops.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817

🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:43:26 AM

If your main intention in joining this forum is just to earn bitcoin without any much knowledge on bitcoin or blockchain technology in general, I suggest you just get a job instead. Not to mention that..
Date Registered:   November 12, 2017, 03:32:36 AM
Your account is barely 2 days old, and you're aiming on getting 1 bitcoin?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Fahmi Rosidi

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:08:05 PM

Am I going to earn Bitcoin through posting? If so, how much should I post to earn 1 Bitcoin? What is the minimum post should I make a day? And what are the other ways to earn a Bitcoin?  Huh
if there's a bounty like that, maybe all member on this forum will get in that bounty, i think you're in daydreaming.
get in to some faucet site first before post this.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:12:43 PM

You need to find a campaign to just get some bitcoin for work, here you are doing it to help others and get knowledge about bitcoin world.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:10:03 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 09:22:58 AM by automail

Yes you can but 1 bitcoin is too much. Grin It depends on the campaign that you will be joining. Most of them requires 10 post per day at least 80 characters per post. They salary depends on the campaign that you have joined. Its very difficult to compute the exact income per post since your salary will depend on the campaign. It will also depend on the stake that was given. Stakes are given weekly, it will determine how much you will earn by the end of the campaign. There are other ways to earn money here aside from the signature campaign. You can earn via social media campaign, telegram, translation.For more details, please allow me to paste a link where I get the different types of campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Crypto-Freedom

Activity: 73

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:24:31 AM

I would recommend doing bounty campaigns if you want to make money for doing "something" certainly not a lot of free bitcoin floating around more likely to find chocolate coins.

Crypto-Freedom ❘|❘ Website ❘|❘ YouTube
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 05:29:57 PM

Yes, there are infinite other ways to earn Bitcoin because Bitcoin is not a rocket science or a magic stick. It is just another form of money and you can earn it in the same way that your earn fiat money but since Bitcoin is accepted globally, you can explore and exploit the opportunities on a global level which is not always possible in regular payment method. The best way I know to earn Bitcoin is associated with the offering your skills, knowledge, experience and time in the form of useful service and charging your fees in Bitcoin.
okaypool

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:49:52 PM

Bounty participating can be good way to earn cryptocurrencies which you can send in future on exchanges and get Bitcoin.
LookFarrTo

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:31:03 PM

Yes you can but 1 bitcoin is too much. Grin It depends on the campaign that you will be joining. Most of them requires 10 post per day at least 80 characters per post. They salary depends on the campaign that you have joined. Its very difficult to compute the exact income per post since your salary will depend on the campaign. It will also depend on the stake that was given. Stakes are given weekly, it will determine how much you will earn by the end of the campaign. There are other ways to earn money here aside from the signature campaign. You can earn via social media campaign, telegram, translation.For more details, please allow me to paste a link where I get the different types of campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Thank you for that link!

gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:31:54 AM

If you don't like the bitcointalk idea or your just doing it for money and not enjoy the forum. you can try to make blogs on steemit, depending on the quality, exposure and interest you will get some crypto by doing that.

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
Approxilite

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 12:57:18 AM

If your main intention in joining this forum is just to earn bitcoin without any much knowledge on bitcoin or blockchain technology in general, I suggest you just get a job instead. Not to mention that..
Date Registered:   November 12, 2017, 03:32:36 AM
Your account is barely 2 days old, and you're aiming on getting 1 bitcoin?
1 bitcoin is so hard to be earned in fact it will takes more of your time working hard in order to gain bitcoin. The benefits of bitcoin is not only to earn but also it gives us knowledge that can helps us in order to understand the blockchain technology in general as what you have said. This person is so greedy if you want to earn just money only then get a job instead.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:16:14 AM

There’s many ways to earn Bitcoin but not too much like 1 Bitcoin in just posting, because bitcoin is not like a wishing well that you just need to drop a coin in instant. Like earning fiat money you need to apply your skills and learnings to get the applicable Bitcoin payments that you deserve. Just choose the better ICO projects that gives good Bitcoin price according on what you can do which really need you time and effort. Some ICO the maximum post are 20 and 80 characters so better know your capacity in entering this kind of campaign so you can get the Bitcoin payment base on your job done. Good luck.
yodomaster

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 02:46:55 AM

can Earn.com do it? i remember the site is about if you have answer others enquiry, you can gain a bitcoin as reward? Is it?
trupero_uno

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

I almost confuse for what discussing in this thread, look at the rank of OP has been a member but in the beginning of thread said just 2 days registered had asked like that....I just realize the post date was November and the replied was also November 2017. On that time I think the news received by OP to participate in bounty by share or posting or replying but not completely received. I guess now OP has understood so well how to earn and possibly the knowledge is much more developed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: