Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:24:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in is Seeking Full-time Team Members  (Read 1158 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:10:13 AM

Bump to say we're still seeking Team members.

Bruno

Hi bruno sent you a pm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

Bruno

Hi bruno sent you a pm.

Sent or sending, for I don't see it yet.

YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 03:20:50 AM

Team members, please let me know if you're having trouble posting on our Telegram channel. I've just allowed all those who've subscribed to date permission to post.

Bruno

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:05:11 AM

Unless I forgot somebody, all Team members (20+) have been sent a PM containing a link to our Telegram channel. Please let me know if you've been left off.

And, yes, we're still onboarding new Team members, thus feel free to apply.

Visit http://yutu.co.in/team/ to see the current Team.

Bruno

Thanks bud, I can see me on the team page. I am just wondering, am I missing anything on the TG channel. As far as I know I can not post in a channel unless I am an admin. Everyone is going to be an admin of TG?

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 09:18:20 AM

Bruno

Hi bruno sent you a pm.

Sent or sending, for I don't see it yet.

Sorry, i thought i did. But i will be. Thanks
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

Unless I forgot somebody, all Team members (20+) have been sent a PM containing a link to our Telegram channel. Please let me know if you've been left off.

Bruno

Thanks bud, I can see me on the team page. I am just wondering, am I missing anything on the TG channel. As far as I know I can not post in a channel unless I am an admin. Everyone is going to be an admin of TG?

Yes, I'm an idiot. Onboard a Team member so to handle Telegram, then proceed to do the task myself.  Roll Eyes The reason for such is that I wanted the Telegram in my/entity's control so that there's no chance of it being locked, deleted, etc., by some other, a valid concern, especially if the YuTü.Co.in brand is attached to the channel.

That said, I just now figured out a solution. Let the Team member (vintages) create the Telegram channel so that it functions properly, having the t.me/[name here] which I just checked and is available. The channel's name/URL will still reflect the brand but at a lesser degree. Once set up, I'll once again blast PMs to Team members, giving them the URL, as well as sending it via private messages from the current Telegram

Quick Edit: I just sent user vintages a PM, instructing him to create the proposed Telegram channel.

PS: Unlike rogue entities that delete discontentness, such won't be the case on our Telegram. Only rogue users abusing the channel will be removed upon consensus by others opposed to me or instructed my me in deleting accounts willy-nilly.

mdayonliner
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:16:11 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 03:39:59 PM by mdayonliner

That said, I just now figured out a solution. Let the Team member (vintages) create the Telegram channel so that it functions properly, having the t.me/[name here] which I just checked and is available. The channel's name/URL will still reflect the brand but at a lesser degree. Once set up, I'll once again blast PMs to Team members, giving them the URL, as well as sending it via private messages from the current Telegram
That sounds ok however keep current one under your belt or may be keep access of few team members who you trust the most.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 03:24:24 PM

I sent you a PM regarding the participation in the project. Kindly reply me soon.

Thanks.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 08:10:26 PM

Here's the link where Team members will be discussing stuff: https://t.me/YuTuYap (created by user vintages).

Bruno

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

Here's the link where Team members will be discussing stuff: https://t.me/YuTuYap (created by user vintages).

Bruno

Thanks Bruno, Just joined the group via this link. User name: @WiproBTC

Hope our duties will be given soon to support the team.

Good day,
-Wipro
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

Bump to bring awareness to the spirited conversations by Team members taking place on our Telegram: https://t.me/YuTuYap.

Aplenty skilled positions are available if interested in joining the Team.

Bruno

jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

I forgot to mention something because I assumed it was a given/acceptable practice.

All hires, whether part-time or full-time, will receive a new computer/laptop, quasi-dedicating it toward tasks pertaining to YuTü.Co.in. Translated: No pics of goats are to be uploaded on them, else 500 latches with an al dente noodle, the punishment filmed and uploaded on YouTube.

Bruno
Hello Bruno are you still hiring?
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

I forgot to mention something because I assumed it was a given/acceptable practice.

All hires, whether part-time or full-time, will receive a new computer/laptop, quasi-dedicating it toward tasks pertaining to YuTü.Co.in. Translated: No pics of goats are to be uploaded on them, else 500 latches with an al dente noodle, the punishment filmed and uploaded on YouTube.

Bruno

Yes. Full-time positions as stated in this thread's title, thus not seeking campaign or bounty managers or the likes thereof.

leconnections

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Bruno

Bruno, where is the link to your LinkedIn page? I don't see it in your team page!  Huh
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2018, 09:53:22 PM

Bruno

Bruno, where is the link to your LinkedIn page? I don't see it in your team page!  Huh

I don't have one. Let me restate that, I have one but never used it. When it was created many years ago before the advent of Bitcoin, I purposely misspelled by last name so to get a feel for the platform, not for some nefarious intent. Also, I did create this one a few months ago: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bruno-kucinskas-954560141/ (PRETTY DAME LAME, eh?).

jercess

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

Campaign Manager

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:46:33 PM

Bruno

Yes. Full-time positions as stated in this thread's title, thus not seeking campaign or bounty managers or the likes thereof.

What are the qualifications?
mosprognoz

Activity: 868
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:00:27 PM

Hey bud if you need my help here is my twitter profile. https://twitter.com/1alexsmirnoff  BTW I need a favor from you and I'll send you message via telegram now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: