Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRADE AGAINST THE TREND  (Read 582 times)
Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:46:19 AM

1.How to define and what does good altcoyne mean? For someone good and for someone bad. 2. Each trader should have his own strategy of investing and trading, and therefore his own rules that he has invented himself. 3.Why did you take from 2019-2021 there could be a great crisis? You can say the crisis is already in the process. The crisis should always be ready, namely, to keep free money for investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:47:52 AM

I spent a lot of effort on learning about trade. I have also experienced many psychological feelings, ups and downs, so I would like to share from the bottom of my heart  some tips for beginners or amateur traders:

1. Trade only 1 pair of currency: usdt and altcoin
2. Invest in good altcoins only  (1-5 crypto), focus will bring about higher chance of winning. Treat btc as an altcoin and make a speculation with it. Learn how to identify a good crypto in order to hold the coin whenever the storms come.
3. BUY ON RED- SELL ON GREEN. Spend only one third of your money on trading long down waves. Two-thirds of the money should be allocated in the downtrend cycle of this market.
3. Prepare yourself for the great crisis that may happen during 2019-2021. Before that time, you should be flexible to convert your money flow from cash, real estate to gold and valuable assets. During the crisis, we can hold diamond at junk price (for crypto and securities) and buy good real estate at low prices.

I believe you can not trade successfully when trading is not following the trend, there is a rule that the market is always right, if you trade the opposite will only lead to failure and loss. The market at the moment is showing signs of recovery but can see that the price of altcoin is dropping so strongly I think you should only deal altcoin to be able to minimize the risk.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:08:35 AM

Trading against the trend is also called shorting , in the stock market it is also known as stock shorting , to go against the trend and sometimes it pays off since you get all of the money of the people who want it but it's a high risk game so your predictions must be strong, 
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:01:26 AM

Trading against the trend is also called shorting , in the stock market it is also known as stock shorting , to go against the trend and sometimes it pays off since you get all of the money of the people who want it but it's a high risk game so your predictions must be strong, 
Im not knowledgeable with stock market and i do not do trade against with the market. I am following it and taking shorts also with that its not against either you make swing trade or hodler after buying my humble opinion only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 02:49:24 AM

Iam doing day trading and use technical analysis to determine support and resistance and to predict the trend of crypto. To make easy to determine the trend i was use Heiken Ashi candle, this candle look give more accurate signal to predict the trend of market. To make profit consistently month by month we should be trade not only in crypto asset but also in others asset like stocks or commodities, because all crypto was follow the price action of BTC, when BTC uptrend or downtrend and then all altcoin will follow it, so we can not make profit on downtrend of crypto and we should be trade on other asset.

sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 09:13:19 AM

I spent a lot of effort on learning about trade. I have also experienced many psychological feelings, ups and downs, so I would like to share from the bottom of my heart  some tips for beginners or amateur traders:

2. Invest in good altcoins only  (1-5 crypto), focus will bring about higher chance of winning. Treat btc as an altcoin and make a speculation with it. Learn how to identify a good crypto in order to hold the coin whenever the storms come.
3. BUY ON RED- SELL ON GREEN. Spend only one third of your money on trading long down waves. Two-thirds of the money should be allocated in the downtrend cycle of this market.
3. Prepare yourself for the great crisis that may happen during 2019-2021. Before that time, you should be flexible to convert your money flow from cash, real estate to gold and valuable assets. During the crisis, we can hold diamond at junk price (for crypto and securities) and buy good real estate at low prices.

that should be the easiest way to trade for beginners. buy low and sell high.works every time regardless of any market, stocks, commodity, real estate, currency even in crypto. you just have to know when is the lowest and when is the highest. timing is everything here.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

Iam doing day trading and use technical analysis to determine support and resistance and to predict the trend of crypto. To make easy to determine the trend i was use Heiken Ashi candle, this candle look give more accurate signal to predict the trend of market. To make profit consistently month by month we should be trade not only in crypto asset but also in others asset like stocks or commodities, because all crypto was follow the price action of BTC, when BTC uptrend or downtrend and then all altcoin will follow it, so we can not make profit on downtrend of crypto and we should be trade on other asset.
Heiken Ashi is actually an easy way to usually spot a trading trend and be able to deal with it accordingly. One thing with every market is that there would always be a trend and how you trade it depends on how you are able to identify the changes which is one of the reasons why as a trader, trend should always be your best friend. However, this is something that can only be easily done with knowledge. It sounds pretty easy in paper but in reality, you have to get conversant with your strategy, build on it, fine tune it and keep getting better to make market trend decisions.

that should be the easiest way to trade for beginners. buy low and sell high.works every time regardless of any market, stocks, commodity, real estate, currency even in crypto. you just have to know when is the lowest and when is the highest. timing is everything here.
Trading trends is not just only for beginners but this is something that is a general thing to know and be able to use to take advantage of the market fluctuations and it is what has been used by professional traders over the years. Generally, the basic of trading the market is to identify trend patterns and be able to make decisions based on those patterns. This is one thing that would help you come up with a good strategy when it comes to trading the market generally or whichever time frame you are trading. If you do not understand trend patterns and reversal, then you are not even close to being able to trade at all.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:47:08 PM

Buying on red and selling on green could easily land you handling a shit load of bags if you're not careful with your choices. The main thing is your choice in token or coin, if it has a strong background to it and has a genuine reason to appreciate in value some time in the future, buy whenever you think it is undervalued, even if it is at its all time high (if you're playing the long game).
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:09:19 PM

Im not knowledgeable with stock market and i do not do trade against with the market. I am following it and taking shorts also with that its not against either you make swing trade or hodler after buying my humble opinion only.
as i know , trading against the trend was very dangerous.this is like catching falling knife, it could make us hurt.and the same condition if open buy position in strong bearish trend.
Noah14

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:48:29 PM

trend is  your friend is not true in all case against trend trading is also good but v must be careful  with our sl
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:21:53 PM

Yes, I can really trade with different kinds of trends, but you have to be very careful with those kind of trades because it might give you wrong trades at any time.
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:41:01 AM

In 2019 - 2021, does bitcoin price continue to decline? I have not prepared in the form of real money, all stuck in a lot of coins. At least at the end of the year there will be a change in market value.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 08:46:08 AM

Price action of Crypto is unpredictable with high fluctuacion, so the most important thing to avoid loss and to make profit is by use stop loss. And when we make good profit, use that profit to buy others asset that less risk like real estate or gold.

The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:36:05 AM

Unfortunately, I was not really prepared for this long bear period that still continues in 2019. I has sold already all of my entire portfolio so I just can continue doing bounties and trading without having a regular job. The cash might be just enough to support me in one year so I hope the time is enough to bring the market back.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:50:59 PM

In 2019 - 2021, does bitcoin price continue to decline? I have not prepared in the form of real money, all stuck in a lot of coins. At least at the end of the year there will be a change in market value.

How did you know there'll be a change in market value by year's end? For all we know, the bear market may become stagnant. Trading itself is not really profitable during these accumulation times.q

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:13:35 PM

In forex and stocks market there is a saying "the trend is your friend" and that has proven to be right even in binary options and others financial markets. Trading against the trend is not the right ways to trade and makes profits.  The trend should always been see as your friend and directions in trading.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:57:55 PM

Your tips of advise was an awesome things dude, this may give a lot of big help to anyone here who are novice and evn for the older member here who are not yet knowledgeable in cryptocurrency. Maybe the only things which I can add on this are don't be greedy or always in hurry to earn here in a short period of time.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 12:07:44 AM

As it is long bear market I myself cant continue trading here. I have to stay on sideline and will be back once its uptrend. It is my trading style. So, just waiting for the uptrend.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 04:32:42 AM

This is going to be helpful, no doubt about that. Hut how can we do some of the things you say we should do when we don't even know how to identify them? Example how do we identify good coins? It us not easy to say it. But you can help us here.
if you don't know which coin is good to buy then i suggest to make technical analysis in the market or here. However if you would preferred  the most reliable and very promising coin then pick those had a great previous record such eos, neo, including bitcoin to reduced risky situation.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 28, 2019, 05:31:08 AM

Your tips of advise was an awesome things dude, this may give a lot of big help to anyone here who are novice and evn for the older member here who are not yet knowledgeable in cryptocurrency. Maybe the only things which I can add on this are don't be greedy or always in hurry to earn here in a short period of time.
I agree with you, that in trading different cryptocurrency we should not be greedy and should look for a long-term earning because we are still on its early adoption on which there are many ups and downs that possibly happen and it can give us a huge profit if we are waiting in a right time to buy and sell it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: