Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:01:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: News: Bitcoin won't be Global Currency  (Read 1032 times)
kiemponxs

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:48:16 AM

bitcoin will not be a global currency even though its existence can be inaugurated by all countries, as all nations fear that the local currency will be abandoned by the layers of society. until when bitcoin will not be entirely a global currency but only an alternative means of transactions around the world
yes I agree with what you say, it would not be easy for bitcoin to become a global currency even though bitcoin has been legalized in many countries, I think bitcoin is created and accepted in some countries in the world just to help the shortcomings possessed of paper money.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

don't worry, it is only news and nothing else, turn around, and look for world, technological world goes up by hours, bitcoin is strong
sheryl18

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

Any thoughts or opinions about this?

bitcoin is not the best known in the world because bitcoin is legally legal and it's the world's first curency so bitcoin really will be known in the world.
OcTA Bd

Activity: 278
Merit: 2

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

I think it's not true. Bitcoin is the best, most oldest and most importantly the most trustworthy crypto currency throughout the world. Not only me many of the economist assume that it's just a matter of time when bitcoin will be a global currency.
Bitcoin is the demand of new generation people. Due to it's easy transition, availability people love crypto currency more than flat money.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
ClintonJ

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:55:49 AM

Bit coin has already become a global currency now it just need the approval of the governments of every country.
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:05:44 AM

I got caught up in this news last 6 hours ago, most of us participants are hoping that Bitcoin will someday become a Global Currency, why is that?

It's highly doubtful that it might happen. What country would set the currency? That question itself is hard to answer. With many egotistic leaders of countries, would one submit to another's idea? Trump wouldn't agree if Putin proposed btc as international currency? Doubt it.

Let's not forget the middle eastern countries where kings sit as their leaders. And of course 3rd world countries who doesn't have technology like other advance country has.

jayanath123

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

Bitcoin is gobal, but some requirement to be fulfill transparent of transaction fees speed, have to all access
Faeton

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:50:29 AM

Bitcoin can not be a global currency because of its high volatility. With such volatility, it is very difficult to use it as money. Such money does not have constant or at least more or less stable price values, and this greatly hampers the conduct of business, in which the size of profits should be calculated in advance.

9emb3lelit3

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

It's too early to say that Bitcoin will not be a global currency. Bitcoin still needs a long process to be accepted as a substitute for the fiat currency we use today. There are already some countries today that use Bitcoin as a means of payment transactions and also their currency exchange, so we can see and also feel if Bitcoin is in the process of developing to become better in the digital currency of the future.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 04:57:19 PM

We must understand the difference between the words, global currency and the single currency. I believe that Bitcoin will be one of the major players in the fund transfer industry but it won't be the single currency on a global level. In fact, Technically Bitcoin is already a global currency even today as anyone from any corner of the world can use it without any issues but practically, we still have a long way to go.
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:20:43 PM

many people think that bitcoin will become a global currency because there are already some countries that have received bitcoin as a legal means of payment.
in addition many people expect bitcoin to be global currency because bitcoin has several uses such as to trade, invest and for the means of payment.

abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:43:37 PM

bitcoin will be more global currency than it is now
Large companies, bodies and countries began to give them legitimacy
And deal with them and codify their existence
I think the existence of the bitcoin is no longer controversial
The amount of money in the cryptocurrency market is very huge and will be increased and there must be
Legal solution for countries to regulate this large market and benefit from the size of large taxes Behind them

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:23:59 PM

this should have a broad view, there must be some who agree if bitcoin be the most important digital currency in cryptocurrency, but some others disagree. but do not rule out, bitcoin will be the currency of the world cryptocurrency. but this is just my view someday.
SmileyLadd (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

We must understand the difference between the words, global currency and the single currency. I believe that Bitcoin will be one of the major players in the fund transfer industry but it won't be the single currency on a global level. In fact, Technically Bitcoin is already a global currency even today as anyone from any corner of the world can use it without any issues but practically, we still have a long way to go.

We must indeed. Thank you Sir/Maam.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:45:28 AM

It is already an ecumenical currency because anyone can liberatingly utilize it but the authentic quandary is the issue about the licitness in countries and this is the reason why bitcoin is being obviated from reaching its mass adoption and be utilized as a medium of payment or as a currency. But I understand why some countries dont want it as a currency it is because of the volatility of it and it is hard to utilize a currency that is not stable. And I cerebrate it will never be stable because it is being traded and people are just into it because of the profit that they can get from investing in bitcoin.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:48:54 AM

Before I answer that, you post a title it won't then you want to why, you're confused and you don't even know what's the answer you're looking for.

Bitcoins is the best thing that can happen to all humans, no longer need to go to banks, pay hefty conversion charges or wait for a human executives to give you your money, with bitcoins it's a click and it's done. You can track it in real time and that's what the world needs.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:32:35 AM

you are expecting adult class responsibilities from a toddler - bitcoin is still young and give it a few decades.
ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 09:48:44 AM

I think that this will not be a panacea, about which people once thought that it can solve various problems, will not become global in all countries. A large percentage of the world's population do not know about its existence, yet some do not readily understand, but many more years will pass and everything can be)
laiya94
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:11:58 AM

I don't think bitcoin will be a global currency because it is volatile and no one can gain the control so governments are afraid to deal with bitcoins.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:30:25 AM

Before I answer that, you post a title it won't then you want to why, you're confused and you don't even know what's the answer you're looking for.

Bitcoins is the best thing that can happen to all humans, no longer need to go to banks, pay hefty conversion charges or wait for a human executives to give you your money, with bitcoins it's a click and it's done. You can track it in real time and that's what the world needs.
Exactly! It is a breakthrough and is purposely created to give people freedom of privacy in their transactions. Making it fast, easy, and cheap to send transactions with no extra charges, money can be sent with ease from anywhere and everywhere in seconds, and more other opportunities. Though, life is inevitable, but with its potential and the increasing number of participants it seems to be that it can have a brighter future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: