Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:24:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Simply predict the future of bitcoin  (Read 4064 times)
sepeda karat

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:29:26 PM

bitcoin and a number of other digital currencies will someday replace the position of banknotes as a medium of exchange. The reason, this currency can fix problems that exist in paper currency, and indeed in history, the same thing always happens in the new currency that replaces the old currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin1216

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Pawsome

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:32:25 PM

As long as bitcoin users continue to increase then this is a guarantee that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, and I never worry that future transactions will use bitcoin.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:43:49 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

When should the chance of tuen mun be this time?

Feel like there's a half-year down period?

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

The ICO bubble is pretty bad.

So they really mean that we will wait for until at least next year before the ATH of last year will reach again? Therefore i should proceed with sell high and buy it low again to earn more because 1 to 2 years is not good for waiting even for a long term investments but still this makes me confuse because most of the famous experts predicted that a bullis run before this year would end so i think we will just wait and see.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

According to the k-line of 2011-2017, the major bull markets are basically those that rise after a super rally and then go back a year to two years later.

While history will not simply repeat itself, shouldn't the bull market come so soon?

There is no accurate prediction cryptocurrency and in order for us to determine on what will happen in the future then the best thing to do is read different speculations regarding cryptocurrency, in that way we can even more create the right decision.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:22:02 PM

Statistics cannot be too accurate to predict the next phase of the bitcoin price because the later is unpredictable. And no one can predict it, not even the so-called experts. Added to that, what they do is rely on luck because it gives them accurate result. Moreover, it has always been based on an opinion or a belief. So, I believe that the price will grow because once upon a time, it did. So why not do it again? It is not like it is impossible!
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

Somehow I also doubt, if history will be repeated again? will the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017 yesterday will be repeated again ?! while people will think a thousand times when going to buy Bitcoin at such a high price, experience is a very valuable teacher. they will not repeat it again, Buy Bitcoin at high prices then Dump prices like January, and until now the price of weight to go up again!
Cynooza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Somehow I also doubt, if history will be repeated again? will the price of Bitcoin at the end of 2017 yesterday will be repeated again ?! while people will think a thousand times when going to buy Bitcoin at such a high price, experience is a very valuable teacher. they will not repeat it again, Buy Bitcoin at high prices then Dump prices like January, and until now the price of weight to go up again!

I think there are some repetitive patterns which bitcoin is following, but they still can be predicted as it's highly dependent on the news. There always is a chance of a black swan.
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

Bitcoin's future I think will be bright although right now it is pretty much not like that. I can see that it might be legalized and to talk about by governments all over the world. Bitcoin has a lot of currency potential that it has to offer but right now it is pretty much just an investment for the world to take advantage of since other countrys are banning it.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:11:26 PM

It is difficult and nearly impossible to predict what will happen to Bitcoin because there are so many factors that affect its price. I have to agree with you that ICOs are a huge bubble which will poke soon. people are spending their bitcoins or ethereum on projects which give worthless tokens and pretend to do something in order to make them more valuable. That's why I don't invest in ICOs.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

I agree with you partially. According technical analysis Bitcoin will rise next one, maximum two weeks, Then it will continue hard correction. According to this thoughts I think it is better to buy it under  $ 3K. Or buy now and sell at $ 10-12K. And yes, bull market will not come back soon. Market start to recovery only next year.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:05:20 PM

As long as bitcoin users continue to increase then this is a guarantee that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve, and I never worry that future transactions will use bitcoin.
Nope, banks working together with governments can just ban it and bitcoin would be doomed forever. Bitcoin is not completely impossible to destroy, that's why it is healthy to worry about it and never put in more money than you can actually afford to lose.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
oriontab

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:12:54 PM

1 bitcoi equals 1 Lambourghini in  Smiley Grin Grin.Just kidding.Bitcoin should be like 25k $ by the close of this year 2018.
Motigbo401

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:46:10 PM

Bitcoin should reach $15,000 by year 2018 end
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:10:52 PM

Bitcoin's future I think will be bright although right now it is pretty much not like that. I can see that it might be legalized and to talk about by governments all over the world. Bitcoin has a lot of currency potential that it has to offer but right now it is pretty much just an investment for the world to take advantage of since other countrys are banning it.

For sure bitcoin has bright future and it will be more than this if we will learn how to use it, it is good buy bitcoin now as it is not much high in price that even an ordinary person can afford it but later on it will be very expensive and out of reach from us, so better buy now high speculation is gonna make price really high, more and more use of crypto currency will make it high in market so buy now we are excepting the price graph be at the top till the end of 2018, bitcoin has bright future with higher price.
meusyou

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

Sincerely I see the bitcoin displacing the dollar as the global currency in the foreseeable future. Many countries have started studying the amazing technology of blockchain and how it could be exploited for their economy growth and development.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

As long as people are into it and they do not lose interest about it, bitcoin will still live. I think bitcoin will become stable and will rule cryptocurrency world.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:17:48 AM

It will depend mainly on the adoption. If something will increase adoption, the future for bitcoin will surely be bright.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:39:50 AM

is hard too predict something that have a really freedom in the economic society, so the bull are really hard to predict in the movement
Well I think it is not that hard as even now some experts makes perfect prediction about the price of bitcoin, most of the time we predict price of bitcoin through market value as when the market value of bitcoin will be high then price will surely be very high, but when in market more people will sell their coins at panic them price will get down, so now a day market is red but gona green very soon prices will be really high after that.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:19:58 AM

I do not think that we can somehow predict the future of bitcoins and crypto-currencies, we can only guess. The future bitcoin depends more on public opinion.
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:29:04 AM

Maybe everything is now predictable. However, investors have carefully examined everything to make their decisions. I do not think anyone will ever know the future so instead of expecting, they anticipate. They consider it the goal they will achieve in the future. I always encourage my goals, dreams and expectations

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: