Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:15:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple will be great again  (Read 92263 times)
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:40:22 AM

great news if it is true it is. certainly, the existence of this news would be good things for the future crypto later. at least this will be lifted back the crypto had fallen and get a rejection from a variety of countries. for the ripple itself certainly will also get positive things from the news.

IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:57:16 AM

Ripple claiming lots of bank partners still now I dint see any active project more over contract with ripple how it will increase xrp value more than 85% premined coin will make owner richer . Wake up guys it’s not decentrelised coin also more than 85% coins are premined.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
JaekRock

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:57:23 AM

I have a few friends holding XRP that I'm sure would like it to make a comeback.  I think they've probably got about half what they started with.  

With their so called plans to come up as an alternative to swift does succed, that would be a huge leap for the currency.
Even their limited affiliation to few of the banks had turned profitable for the investors.

There are other platforms trying to make that 'SWIFT' equivalent for crypto.  The platform in my sig is one I'm hoping does just that.  We'll see how it all shakes out...the space definitely needs it!
dorofee

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:42:52 AM

But it is not showing in terms of price growth. I see it going down only over the last few months even after so much positive news.
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:10:40 AM

Ripple is one of my favorite altcoins during this time. It has unique blockchain concept. It also relates tot he conventional banks. I'm sure that it will have the more stable price. This coin has existed in the crypto world for long time and it has a good value even the price is still low.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

I believe Ripple will bull again!!!
Ripple is going to be a regulated coin. Banks and crypto currencies working together doesn't seem right. They don't go together and will be  the worst duo ever. Crypto currencies were made so that we have decentralization based financial system. But bank gets involved it crypto currencies, it no longer remains decentralized. Will be more like a centralized system.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

Signature, avatar and text for rent

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 08:12:19 AM

Ripple has a number of bank partnerships, including Santander and Master Card that have elevated the cryptocurrency in the minds of retail investors...
I doubt that the bank partnerships are going to be real, banks are mostly afraid of adopting a cryptocurrency because it could ruin their business.
If bitcoin bulls, every alts will follow.

Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:18:35 AM

On the macro side, there are a number of positive developments that have helped push the popularity of the cryptocurrency up.  Ripple has been working on a deal with the Bank of America, the latest institution to jump into the cryptocurrency market.

Ripple (XRP.X) price prediction: what to expect?

for Ripple is indeed a coin capable of being used as a dependable coin. because it is for Riplle is a coin that increases rapidly and the stability of this development became the mainstay of many people to make Ripple as a reliable coin that is very capable of being a superior and valuable coin.

If that is true that is a good news for me and for all investors who invest in ripple. Ripple is one of my favorite coin that I want to hold a long-term investment. For now, I know still, there's a problem for the ripple platform but I know soon it will bull again.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:19:03 AM

Ripple continues to work hard to build their business, work with banks and big companies to continue, a dedicated team working, I am sure Ripple will grow stronger, Ripple crypto full of mystery because it always makes me curious.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:43:22 AM

There is every tendency for ripple on be on the rise again.  It might have been adopted by some, not just because of the news surrounding it, but also because it is the only centralized coin in crypto. This is what some government really seek, which is a coin that is against anonymity, also known as coin of bankers.
irenegaming

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:13:55 AM

I will never understand how a centralized coin like Ripple can be a good option for blockchain. The reason for blockchain technology success is cause the coins developing using it are decentralized and if they had to develop a centralized coin than why use blockchain at all as it will just slow them down.

keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:57:05 AM

Ripple is centralized. They can always manipulate ripple. Yes it has a lot of potential to rise considering the developments it recently has. Goverment will always help grow this coin because they can track it. This move of bank partnership will help ripple grow.
CryptoKing1992 (OP)

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

Check this post, you will know more

https://www.finstead.com/bite/Ripple-XRP-price-prediction-june-8-2018
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

so i bought some ripple about a year ago but i sold them at the last peak 4 months ago. To be honest i am not really a fan of ripple i do just own the 20 xrp that i needed to crate a wallet !

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐