Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:49:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin discussion importance!  (Read 509 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:20:42 PM

Altcoin discussion is also a way to enhance our knowledge about cryptocurrency business, it is also a way of advertising cryptocurrency business in order to make a good balancing system in cryptocurrency business on which much more people can understand on how cryptocurrency contributes total income to the people all over the world.
I guess the whole forum can actually help one achieve that, but really altcoin discussion in a way also helps when it comes to that. Nevertheless, the main reason why I have come to fall in love with altcoin discussion is that you get to view ideas about certain coins. Some may be rubbish and some may be good ideas, but it is a forum and both sides should always be expected.

The market is huge and altcoin is part of it, with a lot of them popping up every day, so having a thread for discussion is sure necessary. Moreover, this is a large world when it comes to cryptocurrency and you would not want to limit yourself to a particular section of the forum, so I believe that it is highly important for discussion in that area.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

Sometimes I use Altcoin discussion as one of my research sources before I had to make any decision regarding alternative coins stuff.
I can say altcoin discussion can really help us to decide on our own with regards to cryptocurrency. This is one of our tools to gain knowledge from crypto. One of a sources before we invest and start trading.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Yes, I believe that discussing altcoin or bitcoin will help us get a fairer view of the value of technology and in that knowledge, the value of use is improving and expanding from altcoin. Spread the benefits and real value to the community and increase the opportunity for many people who are already interested in investing in the crypto world as well as researching about it.
ruski

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

How important altcoin discussion for you and how it's helpful for your trading and other activities?
Give your opinions?

It is important for me to check and participate sometimes in the altcoins discussions, because I get the most helpful feedbacks about altcoins and trading and thats helping me to take the best decisions and minimize the risks of losing, and to choose the good coins too.

Tapyaks72

Activity: 490
Merit: 28

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:37:52 PM

Sometimes I use Altcoin discussion as one of my research sources before I had to make any decision regarding alternative coins stuff.
I can say altcoin discussion can really help us to decide on our own with regards to cryptocurrency. This is one of our tools to gain knowledge from crypto. One of a sources before we invest and start trading.

Forum really is the best source of good and bad opinion but if you will find those opinion which is helpful in your and very informative you gain knowledge That would lead to a good decision, for the negative comments would also lead to know what are potential problems so that you'll be ready if that might happen. 

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

How important altcoin discussion for you and how it's helpful for your trading and other activities?
Give your opinions?
It helps me to see how much bagholders are here.
It helps me not to buy someone's bag.
All these fuds and good news helps me to decide when is right time to buy or sell.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
makakadu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:45 PM

Give your opinions?
I'm too lazy to read these discussions, mostly here people write with a subjective and biased opinion. Those who really know something are unlikely to write here, and if they will write, then in order to deflate money from inexperienced people. Not always so, there is a lot of useful and truthful information, but it is difficult to distinguish it from everything else
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

Give your opinions?

Actually lot of questions regarding the altcoins and new projects are resolved in this section. Its important because other than bitcoin 99% of the market is involved with the altcoins and thus it becomes such great importance to discuss about them. Daily I see many projects being created reading the altcoins and thus it becomes the vital location to discuss about them. People create lots of threads reading illegal altcoin projects or scams and thus we get to know where to invest our money and were not too! Thats why altcoin discussion is amazing section with all the ANN, Bounties and marketplace coming in place effectively when a project discussion starts here.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

ivlvov

Activity: 140

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Give your opinions?
Altcoins discussions are very important to me. Here I can argue and discuss all the issues that interest me on the subject of crypto. I can find out what people think about my plans and investment strategies. Here you can find out the answer to any question.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pa1n

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

The big part of this topic is that people ask everything here.Very comfort place to find anyting here.Many comments are good for learning experiments , informations.

bambazamba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:43:30 PM

Give your opinions?

Alt coin discussion helps with a great deal of making some trading and investments decisions . It also helps to predict and discuss about the drawbacks and qualities in investing or trading in different coins . It discusses about the scam projects which also helps other participants to beware of the scams .
Moreover , it is of the maximum use to the new comers in the crypto world . It helps a great deal to learn new things.
Behene

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

Altcoin discussion is very important because it supports your needs about trading and about crypto currency around and a time to reads about other forums
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Give your opinions?
From the altcoin discussion at least you can get the more information to support your fundamental analysis and any rumour or news about every altcoin will be spreading by everyone who has participated in the discussion. This based on the best anwer from the best audience
At least so many times in the altcoin section I have been able to get a glimpse of some coins or tokens, make more research on them and have helped me to make some pretty good decisions. The thing is that you cannot get to know everything all at once, but the idea of having a section like this is to get to hear some opinions, which you can utilize for your own good and as long as that is there, it is very relevant.
harrypot

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:45:48 AM

Altcoin discussion is very important as you can get any information,idea,news and rumor about it. Specially it is helpfull for newbies as they get many usefull information about investment.
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:57:21 AM

in my altcoin discussions are very profitable, first of all knowledge of the activity of crypto good about the science of market, investment strategy and many other things that I get here. Because in the discussion altcoin very many masters who poured the advantages possessed so as to facilitate me in participating in Bitcointalk.
Marcogwapo

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:58:23 AM

This altcoin discussiom is a good place for learning, you can have a lot of informations that you will be needed here
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:17:17 AM

Agree, altcoin discussion is very important in way where newcomers in this field can learn new ideas about cryptocurrencies in general. It could also help them improve their strategy and skills when doing investment or trading. Altcoin discussion is considered a community of learning where it could grow and widen your knowledge and improve your decision making due to the learnigs absorbed in the group discussions.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:30:49 AM

Yes, altcoin discussion is important because we can share our ideas about this kind of forum and we can learn something here so that we can continue working here. This forum is very helpful for the newbie about how to join on a bounty.
mariayaz

Merit: 3

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:35:11 AM

Its very healthy to discuss about alt coins on this platform and also read article and reviews about them on other websites before investing in them

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

Give your opinions?

I think personally, to check and participate sometimes in Altcoin discussions, because I get the most useful feedback about Altcoin. I also have to make the best decisions and minimize the risk of losing and also I should be able to pick the right and good coin.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: