Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:29:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin discussion importance!  (Read 507 times)
jamesbond007pro

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:01:31 AM

for me, altcoin discussion is important because we can know what is going on with altcoin and we can get the latest news from each of altcoin which could help us in analyzing the coin. besides that, we can know which coin that will be good for another investment that will work for a long time and we can know how much price that we can use for our base buy price. we can share with the other related to the altcoin in the crypto market and we can get more information that will bring some benefits to us.

yes, me too, altcoin discussion is important because i want to learn experiences from my friends, the forum. It can help me to get the latest new, good news are always important for trading. If you know it i think you have a big chance to get more profits. Good luck to you
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:08:10 AM

certainly, it will be very important, we know that in altcoin discussion we discuss many things. such as cryptocurrency, how to choose a good ico, trading strategy, and etc. all of which is very useful for the learner of cryptocurency.
itoyitoy123

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

English-Filipino Translator

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 12:13:40 AM

altcoin discussion is very impotant it gives us all information we need about altcoins News,Update etc. And if we have questions about altcoins we can get our answer here by reading and analyzing it thats how altcoin discussion's  work and thats what we need.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:15:46 AM

How important altcoin discussion for you and how it's helpful for your trading and other activities?
Give your opinions?
Do you mean this forum/section?

The discussion about altcoins are important because if there is someone that has a lot of knowledge about altcoins, he's free to share it to the discussion.

It's helpful to avoid those scam altcoins.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
adpinbr

Activity: 980
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:16:56 AM

How important altcoin discussion for you and how it's helpful for your trading and other activities?
Give your opinions?
From the altcoin discussion at least you can get the more information to support your fundamental analysis and any rumour or news about every altcoin will be spreading by everyone who has participated in the discussion. This based on the best anwer from the best audience
everyone has different perception of a current issue or any kind of analysis. we do a thorough research into something depending if its qualitative or quantitative or both but I also think that each person has their own choice on what is the best answer. In this means, every person has their own opinions about each altcoins that makes it very easy for the new ones that has just joined the world of cryptocurrencies.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:19:09 AM

Give your opinions?

In my opinion while there are some good topics worth discussing, there are also a lot that are pure trashy spam. The good topics will give you first hand info on good buying opportunities while on the other hand, trashy spam topics only serve to shill their own coins. Sometimes, you really have to sift through garbage to find useful topics here, but when you do, it's usually good enough info to earn you a quick buck or two.
chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:28:57 AM

Very important, sometimes, there are some members that share their experience and ways to make legit trading na dothers. This is also a good forum to discuss every problem faced in the cryptocurrency. I know that this forum also connects one member to others.

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:42:48 AM

Give your opinions?
this is the only section that we talk and shares our deepest thoughts about alternative coins ,in this side every details about our favorites or hated coins has an update or we can ask for it so i guess thats enough reason to say this is important.

Very important, sometimes, there are some members that share their experience and ways to make legit trading na dothers. This is also a good forum to discuss every problem faced in the cryptocurrency. I know that this forum also connects one member to others.
This is what i said,we can have some great full ideas here and if lucky we can get good tips that may give us wisdom to go and trade to earn profits
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:48:43 AM

altcoin discussion is an important forum for discussing cryptocurrency. a lot of important information in it that will surely help us in the world of cryptocurrency. the information will help us in choosing a good ico and also a safe investment strategy. of course altcoin discussion is very helpful to me.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:16:14 AM

The altcoin discussion is very impotant it gives us all information we need about altcoins News,Update etc. And if we have questions about altcoins we can get our answer here by reading.
Sandeepmanwall

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:18:05 AM

I think that altcoin plays an important role in decentralizing the cryptocurrency community. Altcoin allows developers to experiment with unique features.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 01:30:59 AM

Joining altcoin discussion for me really helps in many ways.It helps me on strategies on when to buy and sell coins I hold, to be patient always and never be in a hurry.I also study the posts of veterans here regarding the resistance of certain coin in market to never rely always on hype by holders.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

In this section I was able to get useful information about the coins that I wanted to invest in and its a big help for me to be aware of some issues raise by other members. Thus I regularly check the new thread here to be updated in current trend/happenings.

Because of this I became careful on choosing what coins to hold and the coins that were likely to be delisted in exchanges soon.

francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:25:01 AM

Give your opinions?

It is very important because it gives us information about different altcoin, ICOs and reading threads on altcoin discussion will give us ideas where to invest and have profit. Also in this thread we can have knowledge on different altcoins.

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:27:43 AM

Give your opinions?
Many of the benefits we can take from altcoin discussions, at least we can get more information to analyze everything that has to do with altcoin, here we can learn and also receive the latest news from different sources in the forum.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:51:52 AM

Give your opinions?
Altcoin discussion in this forum is very important, if it was not by this sub forum I'm sure that many of us would not have heard of some really good coins, everyone knows about bitcoin and ethereum but there are thousands of coins out there and it is impossible to know them all.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Altcoin discussion in this forum is very important, if it was not by this sub forum I'm sure that many of us would not have heard of some really good coins, everyone knows about bitcoin and ethereum but there are thousands of coins out there and it is impossible to know them all.
I guess someday Theymos may decide to have separate domain and forum for altcoin discussion as this sub forum is getting lots of limelight which might enforce them to do so. It is just a wild guess as I am also preferring to be part of bitcointalk.org always. Without this altcoin sections, I am too sure that I would have got these much knowledge on finding legit investment opportunities.

Give your opinions?
I was never really a fan of altcoin discussion anyway but over time, I tend to realize there are some discussions on some coins or tokens that can actually give you some enlightenment about the project. That is the reason now a days, I am preferring to contribute into altcoin sections with an intense.
digitran

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:31:36 PM

Altcoin discussions are very important, and we can share our views with other members of forum. We also came to know up to date information.
Ziaderi33

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:04:45 AM

Give your opinions?

I buy altcoins only for long-term investments, altcoins are very beneficial to me, because altcoins has given me a profit, therefore I like altcoins investment

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 04:23:55 AM

Altcoins discussion is too important to discuss about altcoins that was old coin or new coin in crypto. Altcoins are important to talk about in order to have some ideas about the particular coin that newly involved with this crypto. That's how important this things. And also it is another way to earn some important guidelines.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: