Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:05:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CPDProject.com] ★ Referral Signature Campaign ★ Bitcoin Halving Special  (Read 652 times)
AOL (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:29:59 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2020, 03:49:10 PM by AOL

As you might be knowing by now, Crypto Powered Development Project is going to compete Brave Browser and CPD Token, the native token of CPD Browser, which will replace BAT, is being airdropped to BTC HODLers at upcoming halving, i.e. at Bitcoin Block #629999, and CPD Token will be distributed to registered BTC HODLers at 1:1 basis. Anyone referring others will also gain 10% CPD Token claimed by that referral. Hence, I thought of creating a signature campaign where people can earn through referral. My referral is in my signature. I hope, you'll join CPD Project using it, create your own referral and use it in your signature.

Code:
[center][b][size=16pt][url=https://CPDProject.com/][color=blue]CPD Token[/color] [color=black]-[/color] [i][color=red]Airdrop to BTC HODLers at Upcoming Halving[/color][/i][/url][/size][/b][/center]

p.s. In case you are not aware, CPD Project is also running a 100 ETH Puzzle.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SpanishSoldier

Activity: 686
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:41:38 PM

Good idea. I'm in. Smiley

My referral is in my signature. I hope, you'll join CPD Project using it, create your own referral and use it in your signature.
Sorry, I'm already registered with them.
malcovi2

Activity: 1382
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 04:03:37 AM

replace brave token? you cant even code a good signature and website.

there are tons of people using the brave browser.

hush

Activity: 1288
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:20:22 AM

Indeed that is really funny to see that kind of things happening in front of us. They are claiming to replace that tokens who is original and created that browser. I don't think they will get succeed to catch attention from the people with current structure.
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 06:27:12 PM

Just to let you people know, here is the dedicated discussion thread for this 100 ETH Puzzle on BitcoinTalk - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5240826.0.

More hunters might be available at Telegram though - https://t.me/CPDProject.

Do you even realize that OP is just a participant in CPD Project and the signature is created by him?
malcovi2

Activity: 1382
Merit: 68

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:15:48 AM

Do you even realize that OP is just a participant in CPD Project and the signature is created by him?
Did you read his claims that its going to replace the BAT?
This is some cheap marketing trick again by this CPD shit project to get people to buy their scam tokens in a so-called auction. LMAO

taking advantage of the word "bitcoin halving" and a 100 eth puzzle. cheap marketing to get attention for a quick buck in selling scam tokens.

AOL (OP)

Activity: 138
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:15:40 PM

Did you read his claims that its going to replace the BAT?
I think, you did not understand my point. I did not say CPD Token will replace the market of BAT. That's something we will have to discover in future and I don't like to make stray statements like that. What I said is, in CPD Browser, which will be a fork of Brave Browser, CPD Token will take the place of BAT. That's it.
Jimmy Wales

Activity: 140
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 07:21:43 PM

Indeed that is really funny to see that kind of things happening in front of us. They are claiming to replace that tokens who is original and created that browser. I don't think they will get succeed to catch attention from the people with current structure.

Forking another project, airdropping to BTC HODLers and doing better than the original project is not new to Crypto land. For example, compare MWC graph with GRIN, where MWC forked GRIN and airdropped to BTC HODLers...

MWC: https://www.coinbase.com/price/mimblewimblecoin

GRIN: https://www.coinbase.com/price/grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: