Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100369 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:04:12 AM

I think short-term trading is easier to do and faster to make a profit even though it's small, but it's best not to leave the bounty behind, because maybe we will be able to get big profits in the long run through a bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:21:13 AM

Stay away from trading for now and its  easier to lose that 400$ than you think ,my best advice would be to go for cheaper coins now ,you can split it up and invest that 400$ in 4 different projects ,don't put your eggs in one basket. And you can join some bounty campaign its free all it needs is your time like 2hours daily

warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:25:41 AM

You must select what you more prefer: losing time on fails or losing moneys on fail.
This is difference between investments and ico
Trading i am not advice at any way

repear7

Activity: 1026
Merit: 110

Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:56:51 AM

I prefer a short term trading investment rather than a bounty campaign if I have more money. In fact, I do not have enough money to take part in the short term trading investment. Whereas short-term trading investment is more potential and more guarantee than the bounty campaign. The benefits that we can get through short term trading investment are more than we just follow the bounty campaign. Short term trading investment is more challenging than just following a bounty campaign. If we choose to trade, we must regularly monitor the crypto currency market regularly. We must know the market movements so we can take the right opportunities to buy or make sales. Besides that, we also have to make a beautiful and smart playing strategy. Without a strategy, we will be stuck at a loss. The last and not to be forgotten, we must calculate the right risk management so that we can prepare various possibilities if the loss befalls us.
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

although short-term trading is easier to do and earns faster to make profit but now the market is bearish so very risky to trade better you collect several tokens from bounty at least until the market is stable but if you still want to take risks you can do arbitrate between exchanges or buy altcoin that give dividen to token holder
sergey1301

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:58:59 AM

I'm involved in bounty campaigns. Get ICO project tokens, free of charge. Investing in ico is a huge risk!
KK.cimut

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:05:02 AM

maybe doing these two ideas is good? like participating in various prize campaigns without taking risks and other things by buying some good coins to benefit from investment. I am trying to do the best of both of these opportunities.
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:10:02 AM

You should consider doing the two. All is aimed at increasing your capital if you can trade well and choose bounties wisely, you will scale your capital in no distance time.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

Now only short-term trading and campaign bounty still generate a certain profit. However, trading on the stock exchange requires good market knowledge and even more experience in this business. Here you can quickly make a good profit or lose all your money. Therefore, novice in the trade is not the place.
ICO's generosity campaigns are now very problematic, given the large percentage of fraud and the holding of previously unspecified KYC checks at the end of the ICO. In fact, this is another type of scam against bounty hunters.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:21:03 AM

Investing and implementing a prize campaign have advantages and I prefer to do a gift campaign. By doing a bounty or Airdrop campaign, you can get tokens automatically. But the process of getting this token is not easy, it takes 2 to 3 months. But if you want to get tokens quickly, you have to invest.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
yeniruieni

Activity: 784

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

Short-term trading is profitable. Short-term trading requires capital and a good strategy for trading. Currently, the market is declining, so more people will buy coins and when prices have gone up, coins are sold directly. If you do a bounty campaign, it takes a long time and now many projects fail.
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:04:50 AM

bounty campaign can be the first and best choice to continue to be made as one of the safest jobs and small risks, but short-term trading can be used as the best alternative to continue to get daily profits.

rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:09:09 AM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!
I prefer bounty campaigns rather than short-term trading. because in my opinion short-term trading has a considerable risk and also must really have a way of trading properly and correctly.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fonengo

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

You can engage in short-term investments and bounty company. With a falling market, you don't have to dwell on one thing. Engage in different areas and you will profit.

∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧ [ BRAVO ] Send and receive anonymous and instant payments with the power of blockchain ∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧∨∧
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:29:12 AM

If you are not ready or very familiar with short term trading techniques , then its rather be to join bounty campaigns which is safe because it has no capital and nothing to lose money, only effort, time and internet connection, but short term trading ,if you are wise and good like in stock exchange, then this could be a good oppurtunity also for gaining profits.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:45:54 PM

If you are not ready or very familiar with short term trading techniques , then its rather be to join bounty campaigns which is safe because it has no capital and nothing to lose money, only effort, time and internet connection, but short term trading ,if you are wise and good like in stock exchange, then this could be a good oppurtunity also for gaining profits.

Make different Bounty tasks - it will bring you more money that you can get when trading during the low market period. Yes, I know that some people find that Bounties need to much time, but the activity is worth doing it.
isen

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:51:00 PM

In a bear market, you can combine participation in bounty, which is not so much (I mean really good projects with trade. Thanks to the bear trend, you can earn on constant market fluctuations, but this requires a lot of effort and diligence.
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:57:57 PM

You should consider doing the two. All is aimed at increasing your capital if you can trade well and choose bounties wisely, you will scale your capital in no distance time.
I agree, I myself combine 2 of these things and I think it is very profitable now, as you can increase your Deposit , but of course you need to correctly enter the coins, and go out so as not to remain then in the red!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 07:18:29 PM

Give me some suggestion!
I will recommend the bounty option for you. The $400 can just be used to buy a new coin and then hold it for a long. Alternatively, you can set a buy or sell order that is going to give you huge profit if it is eventually reached.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:35:22 PM

Give me some suggestion!

Both are good and perfecT if you can perfect it
Short term trading brings instant or daily profits
While bounty campaigns makes you an hodler one way or the order

Just discover yourself and figure out what suits you better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: