Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:39:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100367 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:26:15 AM

Investment is a best way of passive income compare to bounty campaign job. Because when we invest wisely using a good timing and strategy, I'm sure the returns of income are much better compare to bounty income, because not all bounty campaign are successfully operated and having good market value on their tokens.
Well both are good to work on and put investment. While trading, you do not have to watch the price because you can set the order after analyzing the market. Bounty campaign rewards are helpful to have something to invest with for you not depend on selling real state asset. Though some coin do not give enough profit, the earning from it, as long as it has exchange, can be a start a small investment that can be grow on the right time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:50:03 AM

With my financial status I prefer bounty campaign because I can't afford to lose my limited resources to ICOs or investing in stable coins, with bounty I can get the needed coins in my portfolio. And $400 is not too small to invest that can be split into four places to get different viable coins
If you are just starting out and you are can not to invest financially, then it's better to start with a bounty. Earn some money and already start trying to invest.

googs84

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:25 PM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

I think $400 can not get you real trade deals as many times it becomes insufficient as we go on loosing the money and thus it becomes mandatory that we should put more and more money into it. If you gonna win in the first place then obviously you have got lucky shot and then you can make something out of it. However in many cases we loose so trades becomes risky with $400 bucks or less. If you got spare time then its always better to get involved with the bounty campaigns as at least they will secure you some tokens for the future. If you have gotten into successful bounty campaign then obviously its the most perfect opportunity for you to earn a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:08:19 PM

If you have 400usd, i think its not good if you invest it in short term and it can't multiply your funds. So for me its better if you choose both, trading investment and bounty campaign with that you can earn a lot.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

Give me some suggestion!

to join the bounty, you need exactly $0. So if you feel like investing, just do it. Your budget is small, there is nothing wrong about trying your luck by putting this money in
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

Give me some suggestion!

For me, you can do both. Short term trading and bounty campaign. $400 investment is a big start for a short term trading. You can buy a lot of altcoins with a good potential to raise. In bounty campaign,  it only involve a lot of your time. So you have a bigger profit for both investment you will do.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

Give me some suggestion!

Why do you need an investment in bounty campaign?
Bounty campaigns is where you help project promotion and you get paid for it.

I actually do both, I do short term trading and work on signature bounties at the same time.
Dynamist

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:29:02 PM

Give me some suggestion!

Yes, i do believe that $400 dollars is enough to start investing.
I humbly suggests that you check out alt coins in the market right now. There are a lot of alt coins that show great potential and promise. Place your bets on alt coins with high demand status.
Bounty campaign's a great too. Its where you'll gain and earn tokens by promoting their product. Both got great potential and benefits you just have to learn about it.

bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:38:17 PM

Both are very liked by us all, but both depend on the skills that everyone has. If you do not want to spend money and then join the bounty is the best way. And The money you have can be used to open a business in the real world.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:53 PM

Short term trading is better than the bounty campaign because you should invest in own research so you can earn profit shortly. but bounty campaign you can participate then work for 1 or 2 month then after ICO they will allocate the stakes and we don't expect it is good earning but signature campaign is really good earning.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
siena23

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

If I already know how to invest and understand how to join bounty will follow both, because my free time will be very useful to work on bounty. So I suggest if you have lots of free time, just run them both. It will also boost your income.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

It depends on what you want. If you earn and not lose, then participate in bounty campaigns. Investments are also good, but the main thing is that they justify your hopes.
stasiulman

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:27 PM

A bit unclear. What's stopping you from investing and at the same time participating in bounty campaigns? With 400$ it's best to go for not expensive, potential altcoins for short term, and bounty, in some sorts, can help to choose a good project for investments.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:15:03 PM

Personally, i would say both. They are tapping on different kind of aspect of making more money. Bounty campaigns are gaining tokens for your contribution to the bounties. As for short term investment, it can also be profitable cause you are flip from good investment in good ico. so since both ways can earn money, why not do both??? i am doing both.
sangkler11

Activity: 406
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

I think short term investment or daily trading is very profitable, but very risky for beginners.
better to join bounty campaign to increase your investment capital.
ratnawide

Activity: 166

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

Give me some suggestion!
if you only have $ 400 capital then it would be better if you follow the bounty program, it will be more profitable for you compared to investing with small capital, because the profit you will get is also proportional to the capital you invest
seamukred

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:47:47 PM

I recommend long-term investment. Part of the funds can be invested in bitcoin. The other part of the money invest in altcoins. You can also invest in promising ICO. Investment term-not less than one year.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:53:16 PM

I always prefer to do bounty instead of investment or short term trading, because bounties are best way to earn money without any investment.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:57:03 PM

Give me some suggestion!
The two things that you are comparing cannot be compared. Bounty campaigns DO NOT NEED any kind of investments. The only investments you would need would be your time and effort. Apart from that, there is not much that is required.
On the other hand, 400$ is a small amount to begin trading. Even if you do 200% or 300% gain you would only make 800-1000$ which is not as big a deal for me (maybe it is for you, but not for me).
So it is advisable that you continue doing bounty campaigns and once you have made 2000$, only then you begin full time trading.
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:14:54 PM

I think both are very good. i choose to do both. trading and bounty campaign because bounty campaign does not take time so we can while trading. so that our income so much.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: