Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 11:44:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100363 times)
Inuldarahrendah

Activity: 202
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:16:58 PM

if you want to get the profit quickly then it would be better if you do short-term trading. but keep in mind that doing short-term trading is not easy because it needs proper analysis to sell crypto with a short time and to gain profit. but if you want to increase capital to invest then you can follow bounty campaign. because with that you will get token. and the token that you have will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:43 PM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

i think you cannot compare the short term investment with bounty because bounty is not an investment i guess.
if you want to compare short vs long term, i suggest you to do long term because market is not good right now.
$400 is enough for you to buy some good coins such as EOS. Lets just try to hold it 1 year, and see its price later.
barhavsky

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:29:33 PM

I think you can run both because of both activities you can benefit.
To run bounty campaign you dont need capital but for the uncertain result of each campaign followed and takes a long time while short term invest you can get profit quickly but require capital and ready to loss.

Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:36:55 PM

Short term investment is really risky you just need to follow pump and dump no group but finding the genuine group is difficult task still am not able to find genuine resource . You can invest money in some good project atleast for planning max 6 months and minimum 4 months . And start working in bounty so your mind will be in your control also You will earn passive income from bounty.
liam111

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:39:46 PM

I think that trading is more profitable than bounty campaign, but you should have an experience to trade in profit, otherwise you will lost your money.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:47:03 PM

Give me some suggestion!
Trading! if you are someone who can not focus on doing it simultaneously. With $ 400 you can buy Bitcoin or Ethereum as your trading place, both cryptocurrencies have high volatility so if you have a good trading method can get a big profit.

Bounty campaign is the way you want to get a token and spend no money (except for internet connection) and the system is you work for someone else. The result that you get from bounty campaign depends on the success that will be received by ICO, if ICO successfully received by investor it will make token become valuable and you can sell the token that has been obtained.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Tlongbottom

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:54:36 PM

To answer that question, you have to ask yourself what you are looking for. Getting involved with bounties doesn’t require any investment outside of your time. I think this is a good option for someone to start understanding how wallets work, reading white papers, and understanding what makes a good project. If you want to get involved with a financial investment, think long and hard about the projects you want to invest in. Lucky for you, prices are pretty low right now if you go that route.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

You can do short term trading while doing some bounty campaigns because campaigns are pretty much free but it will take you time. Also doing some short term trading can be tiring if you have small capital that is why i suggest to buy cheap promising ICO wherein your can be multiplied 2x 10x up to 100x depends how good the project is.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

Why don't you do both? With your 400$, you can join trading in some good altcoins such as the EOS or IOTA. But, you may also join the bounty campaign because it will not spend your much money. Only few money for internet and operational. Therefore, it is better to join in them, right? But, you must need to spend more hours in crypto of course.
tor-sbk

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:08:35 PM

And what prevents you from combining investments with bounty? In fact, bounty does not take much time, so personally I would advise you to create a list of bounty, and in your free time, do trading or some kind of investment.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:21:35 PM

Short term trading could give you lots of profit compare to bounty campaign. Bounty campaign will take you several months before you can realize your profit. So if you can do short trading while doing bounty campaign, then do it. But I do not know to trade much, so I am more on bounty campaign.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Rob768

Activity: 324

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:31:08 PM

it seems to me that here you can not guess exactly where you will get more profit. and note that with participation in the bounty campaign you will be less nervous, because you simply perform simple actions for reward, and in the case of investments, even short-term ones, these are nerves, emotions and constant experiences, tracking the course and tracking all events.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:33:19 PM

Both are very good when it comes to the crypto world but I think trading will be better than involving yourself in bounties.
zocipro

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:10:02 PM

I think that a mix of both is good enough for me. I like to participate on bounties and i also like to invest in the coins that i really like to hold, it is a 50-50.
HoundRogerson

Activity: 226

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

To participate in the bounty campaign you do not need money. You will only need free time and a desire to work. And for $ 400 buy a pair of promising coins

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Auto9372

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

I prefer a charity campaign. and do not invest your money.get free tokens.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

I will choose bounty campaign it is not very risky at all we don't have to get our money from the pocket you must have make a meaningful report every week and you earn money after the closing of ICOs, while in short term trading is very risky anytime when you invest.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

Give me some suggestion!
That kind of amount is too short for investment on short time trading it's needed a big capital if you want short time.  So I prefer to participate in the bounty because you don't need to invest but you can earn.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:33:22 PM

I think do both. So one day you do not regret and will get double benefit from both. Because trading can create opportunities for you to earn income. So is the bounty campaign. So you should try to do both and work hard with bounty.
DamilolaB

Activity: 313

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:34:56 PM

I personally woukd prefer to go for bounty campaigns, I believe if I am dedicated and give it my best, I will be able to earn something big from it with little or no risk compared to investment which is prone to risks especially in this crypto market that is highly volatile.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: