Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:34:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns?  (Read 100366 times)
erox

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 08:50:11 AM

I think you better make some money on the bounty. $ 400 is too little to trade, so save up more money and go back to the market.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xPASTELx

Activity: 191
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:01:43 PM

Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

You can do both of them at the same time. Look at it this way, you cannot tell for sure that you will be making money from the short term investment that you are making and there is no way to tell that you will be making money from the bounties so the best option would be to do both and in the end at least you will be making money from one of the two.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Starts:December 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)[/center
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:12:25 PM

Of course trade, now with the bounty very little that comes , I think you can earn more on trade , but again if you know how to trade

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
oktana

Activity: 1582
Merit: 280

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:16:42 PM

If we can do both of them, why don't you do both, besides we can get short-term profit on trading and we can also add capital with us following the bounty campaign because the campaign doesn't necessarily pay, so I suggest entering into trading while waiting for the results bounty campaign.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:34:35 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2018, 01:52:56 PM by ThunderCatSteve

If we can do both of them, why don't you do both, besides we can get short-term profit on trading and we can also add capital with us following the bounty campaign because the campaign doesn't necessarily pay, so I suggest entering into trading while waiting for the results bounty campaign.

stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:51 AM

Certainly I favor bounty campaigns it is as well dangerous to complete buying and selling if you are the beginner within the buying and selling area, as you may devote a number of your own spare time in order to take part in a few bounty campaigns which perhaps can make a person wealthy later on.
lutcor

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

Probably it would be best to use it all together, because today many projects are very seriously based on the interests of people, but this interest should definitely be due to what is now called realization.
Cryptolord_ng
Copper Member

Activity: 365

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:25:10 AM

Trading and bounty are two different thing you can't compare together, if you wanna trade, trade, If you wanna do bounty, join anyone that's good for you, if you like you can join both at once

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Both are good but it depends on one's skillset. 400$ is not a very small amount to trade short term if you have good trading skills you can make good money from trading in short term as compare to the bounty campaigns. But trading with little knowledge can loose your investment too. On the other hand earnings from bounty campaigns takes times but that is risk free & requires no investment.

seopro1001

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:39:52 PM

It is difficult to say what is better. In my opinion, both of them are worth to do. Of course, it also depends on your knowledge and your skills. If you have good at a trading skill, you can get more money with short-term trading, if not you can lose everything you have. If you do bounty campaigns, you no need to invest your money but it takes you time and sometimes you can get nothing or waste, but if you find the right project, you also can get much profit. I suggest you should do both of them, trading and also do bounty. And you can split your capital for short-time trading and long-term investment to reduce risk.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 02:19:13 PM

Dude, you can use your money in a short-term investment. Because bounty campaign doesn't need the money, then why are you so confused?
You can do both short-term investment and bounty campaign now, enjoy it.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:20:53 PM

Between bounty and investment is very different, because if we invest we do not work, but in the bounty we do a job to get payment and of course it's a job investment. so you can make investments and also work on a bounty to maximize your income

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Well with $400 you will see a lot of altcoins to buy at a cheap price and also with discounts in it but when investing in it you nees to have patient in terms of earning.
5stringer

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:42:39 PM

I think the main approaches to profit in crypto these days in the bearish run are the two focuses you made up there. It is it is possible that you do abundance or shorting. I ve seen individuals make over $100 every day through shorting, use exchanging yet u must be able in exchanging before you can or you'd lose your cash. I think $400 is sufficient to begin here and now exchanging wth on the off chance that you are great in exchanging.
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:44:21 PM

Give me some suggestion!
I think you should be involved in both. You can just make money from ICO projects and get profits from the investment field. I recommend investing in EOS before it jumps to $ 8.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
ethalliance

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

I am currently investing in the crypto currency. I see the meaning and perspective. I very much hope that I will soon invest in the company's bounty too. But not now. While all the forces and thoughts are aimed at one thing.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

For me it still reasonable to doing both of that, cause I think that do some bounty campaign are not so wasting our time. It is just like short task to do, and you can take another time to do short term investment or do some daily trade activities.
Doing some bounty was good for us to earn and for short term trading maybe it was difficult and not sure if when we gonna be back on what we lose. In bounty campaign we only working on the project to spread and bring the name of the campaign.

benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:48:19 PM

I think both are actually good and can be profitable. If possible, you should do both. As of the moment, I think short term investment is not a good option because the market is very down. If the market increases a little, you can do short term trading. Bounty campaign is also good if you choose the right project.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 02:59:14 PM

Give me some suggestion!

You can do both of them at the same time. Look at it this way, you cannot tell for sure that you will be making money from the short term investment that you are making and there is no way to tell that you will be making money from the bounties so the best option would be to do both and in the end at least you will be making money from one of the two.

We can do this at the  time but if the option is only one , I will prefer for bounty campaign because I was able to earn money in cryptocurrencies with no money expense coming from my pocket while investing in crypto can make you rich but there's a risk .
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

My opinion goes to bounty campaigns as it requires only time but trading and investment require money and skills to do trading. Short-term trading is risky as this market will change its trend suddenly and if you are not alert, you can trap.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: