Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hope win, and you...???  (Read 76 times)
duongstphp (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:55:23 PM

Hi team Blockchain.io, I like the  regarding that this because project is the first and next Internet of Value  platform. I look forward to seeing the project achievement soon, and I am so happy to be a part of this project. Regarding this project, I am wondering that this project has a whitepaper in Vienamese or not. The communication of the community is of course world wide. But most of Vietnamese are not good at English very well. So I am wondering this project has a plan to provide the whitepaper in Vietnames and also to provide the platform localized in Vietnam. If this makes happened, everyone in Vietnam will be interested in this awesome and promising project because cryptocurrencies is becoming famous in Vietnam too. I am also wondering regarding this project, the concepts of this project are "Exchange", "Settlement", "Liquidity Service". This means this project aims to be the fist all-in-one cryptocurrency-finance platform in the world. Anyway, I believe this project is promising and have good concepts, I like them all. They are really good understanding blockchain. Good luck guys. Keep moving. I am so happy to be a part of this project. I am going to watch your project!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: