Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:48:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26994 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.

The Token Matrix is very helpful because it can be a guide in every details that might needs. The issues would always matter to the performance of the team and also base to the platform if it is set for the better improvement or not.

With this token matrix we can see the movement of the token which will help the team to ensure the stability of the token. This will also serve as their guide in making decisions around the corner of the project in the crypto community.
And all this is a merit of developers. They show consideration for each aspect of development very much, it will positively affect the final product.
I'm not actually sure about the final product since it is a mission to save the earth. It is an unlimited work to save the earth and will last until our lives are decided to die.
As of now all I can share is that, project is growing each day, and the team developers are actively involved in the project. I don't know about the final product that they are discussing. I am little bit confused of what product they are actually talking about. Hopefully, the product thing will be clarified. I will keep on following the thread to know about the final product things.

It is because the team did not stop to achieve the best success that they wanted to have. Though it is in the process but the team did not allow to move out and they keeps gathering more motivations towards the preparations.
I definitely agree with buddy, the project team is very active. They are very competitive at the same time. I also think that the team and developers are well experienced and trained in what they are doing. The success of this project is in the hands of the people behind the activities and strategies to make this project a victorious one.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:07:52 PM

Good token metrix and will eventually solve the issue that most cryptocurrencies fail to do.Good team and excellent road map. If you will adhere them you can create anything new on this market.

The Token Matrix is very helpful because it can be a guide in every details that might needs. The issues would always matter to the performance of the team and also base to the platform if it is set for the better improvement or not.
The team of developers is very clever as not each person will be able to think up it. The project is definitely distinguished from most of others.
Yes, exactly the development team has a good experience. Which is built a project like this to not only make a profit but also save the nature for the next generation.  The team has completely made this project different as compare to other projects.

I agree, this project was created not only for gaining a profit but also can help to stop global warming which can save nature for the next generation. Overall this project is very different from other project. Hoping for the success of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:14:55 PM

The team of developers is very clever as not each person will be able to think up it. The project is definitely distinguished from most of others.
Yes, exactly the development team has a good experience. Which is built a project like this to not only make a profit but also save the nature for the next generation.  The team has completely made this project different as compare to other projects.

To preserve the Nation and Community in the future so that it would be able to embrace the success for life is the better strategies for the imrpovent of the project. The team did not stop finding solutions fr any problems might encounter.
Absolutely, the future depends of us today, What ever we do in present time affects the future. Just like what happened in the past people in the past abused nature and never think the possible results. We suffer because of what they did. Therefore, we are responsible of what will be the world's future specifically the environment. I supported this project because I am personally impressed about their concept and the goals about saving and conserving what we have right now.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:55:08 PM

I agree, this project was created not only for gaining a profit but also can help to stop global warming which can save nature for the next generation. Overall this project is very different from other project. Hoping for the success of this project.

Yes, this project is very much appreciated since it has a lot of people who are sharing their expertise and experience in making this project become more popular. Hopefully they will have a good time in the crypto community and to the investors.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
keruise

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:17:22 AM

Hey  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:40:33 AM

Hi. Can i get this coin by joining some bounty? How is this coin now mined or pos or other way?
Sorry to say that they haven't launched any bounty program yet & you can get some coin by participating pre sale of P2PEP.but there is chance for some bounty very soon i guess   
True. The project team is not yet announcing the bounty campaigns, but hopefully they will be released their opinions regarding this matter. Many are waiting for the bounty campaigns and wanted to participate as well.

At this moment they did not announce yet the bounty campaigns but for sure they make it to the point that the project will eliminate to the top because of the capabilities of it. Aside from that the team create a monitoring system to standardize the project into highest point of view comparing with other bounties.
Many are hopeful that the project will launch a bounty campaign because many are interested to join and participate the project. Hopefully that they will one day I am sure that many will be delightful if they will launch one. The bounty campaigns will also helped the project to be more popular in the crypto market.
Yes, absolutely many users hoping and eagerly waiting for the bounty campaign of this project. I hope the team behind the project will throw light on bounty campaign of this project as well as they will make an announcement about bounty campaign.
I think that it's time for the developer to start thinking about running bounty, because it seems to me, according to my observations, that the project needs active advertising at the moment.
Quite good suggestion mate. The bounty campaigns will help the project in many ways but the main reason is to attract and gain investors to invest in the project. Hopefully the developers wil launch campaigns. I am sure that many will join and participate the campaign for sure.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Bounty campaign will  definitely help the project to promote itself. Because of the bounty many customer will be attracted toward the project and will make the investment in it.

That is true that is the main rule of the Bounty campaign to the project is to promote and advertise so that in the near future the project will get into the top and gain a lot of profit. I guess that would be possible and effect will adore many inviduals. The project is an investment so that we can gain for more.

I agree with you, the main purpose of having bounty campaign in a project is to promote it to everyone , through that it can help gain more supporters and investors and make the project successful.
Yes, I agree with you, Bounty campaign will definitely help the project to its promotion. Bounty campaign will spread the awareness of project towards the investors.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Campuzano_Leandro

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:08:15 PM

Yes, this project is very much appreciated since it has a lot of people who are sharing their expertise and experience in making this project become more popular. Hopefully they will have a good time in the crypto community and to the investors.
Yeah, the project is very famous of its one of a kind concept. The team are very responsive and competitive when it comesto project updates and progress. They never failed to make sure that they give the impression that last. The make everything to satisfy the needs and wants of the public.
Emerson_Koca

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 03:19:38 PM

Hey, everybody. After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the plan. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:00 PM

Yeah, the project is very famous of its one of a kind concept. The team are very responsive and competitive when it comesto project updates and progress. They never failed to make sure that they give the impression that last. The make everything to satisfy the needs and wants of the public.

I agree with that opinion because I really observe what is goin on. This project is really devoted for the sake cleanliness of the enviroent and it posses positive outlook. I really love to think what will be the future of this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:49:13 PM

Hey, everybody. After reading a bit through your website I must say that I am pretty excited about the plan. Gonna read through your whitepaper further and come back to explore more. It will be a significant plan.

Everything that you have read in the whotepaper of this project is really true and compatible with us because it talks about how to maintain the cleanliness of our environment. The protection that the world needs from us is very important.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Tsunomloni

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That's, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I do not have a purse, then I can't buy your token. It'sa pity of course, if it's.
carrotbudweiservd

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:23:58 AM

I think P2PEP to provide a trading platform combined with a token utility to buy/sell supplies solar or renewable energy other, can be done directly on a par with consumers use. A great idea!
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Hey  When can we expect tokens listed on the huge exchanges? And are you going for the major ones? If yes, name them one by one, please. Thanks to you
It is unlikely they can foreknow on what exchangers they will be added most likely. You find such information only about an addition measure from the developer.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 03:34:30 PM

Everything that you have read in the whotepaper of this project is really true and compatible with us because it talks about how to maintain the cleanliness of our environment. The protection that the world needs from us is very important.
Indeed, this project is very promising and interesting it gains variety of appreciation and complements from different sources and individuals. Simply because they already know the good effects and benefits if this project will be a success.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

Yes mate, if will read the project whitepaper K am sure that you will amaze and impressed about the project plans and concepts. This project is very ambitious yet very helpful and important. If this project will be a success I am sure this is the answer of the environmental conditions.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:13:39 PM

I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It isthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a project with success.
I think that the team has decided to advance the project by own efforts, without intervention of any companies. I think it truly as there is always a risk to be deceived as such companies often just steal money and disappear without rendering of services.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:02:41 PM

Yes mate, if will read the project whitepaper K am sure that you will amaze and impressed about the project plans and concepts. This project is very ambitious yet very helpful and important. If this project will be a success I am sure this is the answer of the environmental conditions.
The effect of defects in some projects is often observed and there is it that the team carries out conceived only for 50% of the plan. I want that there were no such problems as the project is really directed for the good.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ryuuma

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:18:22 PM

Through the P2PEP Platform clean Energy can de directly traded peer to peer and globally as easy as picking up an uber ride.This project will have a huge space here in crypto community since the platform is very informative.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:03:51 PM

Yes, I agree with you, those written in their white papers is true. I also do what you did, after I knew everything I already conclude how promisimg and good the project is. It has a good foundation and planned it well. This project also is very unique because it can help not only to people but  the environment which is so good.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: