Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:00:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26994 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:55:17 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.
The project is now receiving various types of feedbacks and reviews as of today. Looks favourable in the projects part. Hopefully the team and devs will work and keep fucos in necessary things that the project needs to accomplish first.
That is what I am talking about. Those favorable things about the project is the stepping stone to reach the project goals and business plans. They just need to maintain what are they doing and just focus.
Agree, the team needs to be more creative and keep looking for concrete ideas  for the project objectives. The project plans needs to be suitable for project accomplishments. Focus and more efforts project will surely be reached gigantic success.

The project plan must be fit to the project that is going to be build and of course that would be depends to the community needs. Success is the aim of everybody because we are competitive yet their are a lot of threats but their is no hindrance to achieve the goals through hardwork. The team are responsible enough that is add on to the peoject.
That is right and also the project must have some activities or programs which is related to what is trends now a days for the reason to attract and to be well-known by many people.
Right. The team needs to implement and do some strategic planning to make the projectgroe and more pproductive. Theh can do some activities and programs for the improvement of the project. They can try the percentage program which give each invites a percent everytime the invite will iinvest the invitee will receive the rewards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:08:07 PM

The team of professionals, united by this company, from the very beginning responsibly develop the project, not giving any little things to prevent them

They all have the uniqueness & this things already helping them to improve their project Development.You can't resist their cooperative work for the project   

Their unique ideas comes with a big responsibilities because it is for tge projects improvement as always. It matter most of what type of group does the project has will be the result of the project. The group should matter the strenght and eliminate negative thought.
Talking about responsibilities,they are already going so far.They knows how maintain the relationship between  people & energy.just more Development is need
Development is not really needed if they were not fully intended to make it happen. What I have seen about this project is talking about the reality of the earth.
The reality of the earth is, the earth is on fire. That's why we must support them in order to make the earth safe in the future and also now.
Yes, we people are one of the reasons why the earth is destroyed we currently suffering the results of our too much abused of it. I hope this project will be the key of change. I will support this for the good tommorow of our mother nature.
If there is any small possibility of improving the state of our planet and preventing its destruction, then I am ready to support the project that contributes to this project with all my strength, because what could be better than this?

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:15:21 PM

I also support such projects. It is evident how the community is growing, the team is actively working. I hope everything will turn out.
What a kind of supporter that they wanted to make? Their supporters is always happy to see the news and the updates from the project!
I think they want supporters that can help them to market the project. Supporters that keep on writing good reviews about the project it helps the projects advertisements. Supporters love projects that's offers generous rewards and responsive  members and developers.
Yeah a solid supporter who will scatter the great idea of this platform and also will advertise it. I will look an eye for this platform.
Supporting a project is advertising at the same time. The projects thats has large number of supporters are more likely to achieve success because supporters are one form of marketing strategies.
That is right, the more supporters they have, the more positive feedback and comments they will receive and as we all know, investors and always looking for the reviews of the project that is why it will help also to attract and gain investors.
The project is now receiving various types of feedbacks and reviews as of today. Looks favourable in the projects part. Hopefully the team and devs will work and keep fucos in necessary things that the project needs to accomplish first.
That is what I am talking about. Those favorable things about the project is the stepping stone to reach the project goals and business plans. They just need to maintain what are they doing and just focus.
Agree, the team needs to be more creative and keep looking for concrete ideas  for the project objectives. The project plans needs to be suitable for project accomplishments. Focus and more efforts project will surely be reached gigantic success.

The project plan must be fit to the project that is going to be build and of course that would be depends to the community needs. Success is the aim of everybody because we are competitive yet their are a lot of threats but their is no hindrance to achieve the goals through hardwork. The team are responsible enough that is add on to the peoject.
That is right and also the project must have some activities or programs which is related to what is trends now a days for the reason to attract and to be well-known by many people.
Right. The team needs to implement and do some strategic planning to make the projectgroe and more pproductive. Theh can do some activities and programs for the improvement of the project. They can try the percentage program which give each invites a percent everytime the invite will iinvest the invitee will receive the rewards.

That is true, in making strategic planning their are branches or categories that needs to be cater all along. Aside from that it needs also developmental planning by its department so that it cannot be behind other project. The improvent will flow by its own characteristics.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:19:01 PM

The project aims to provide a clean environment in the community and it is very interesting to know that they saw the real problem in our ecosystem. I am doubtful if they are going to reach their goals, do they have the full support of the people knowing that they are also one of the reason why we suffer this global warming?
A clean environment in the community will make a better future for the earth and also the project so they can earn more supporters in the project.
I am looking forward to achieve a clean and better environment for the future generations. So since we the capacity to change the present I will support this project since its main concept is focused on a healthy environment. I wish many will participate and invest this kind of project in the market.

That could be our responsibility to clean and oraganize the environment because we are the one living and helping the community to be clean and productive. Well this project is very helpful to us because it is a guide for a better improvement of the nation with the help of whom who lend a hand to help.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:03:06 PM

The project aims to provide a clean environment in the community and it is very interesting to know that they saw the real problem in our ecosystem. I am doubtful if they are going to reach their goals, do they have the full support of the people knowing that they are also one of the reason why we suffer this global warming?
Global warming is the biggest problem in this earth that we cannot solve in any way, but, ready or not, they'll take an action for this and I wish they could do so.

Yes, this is the biggest problem that we are facing right now and we cannot stop this if even ourselves can't refrain from abusing the use of the resources. For me, humans are the ones who are responsible for this problem in our ecosystem.

You're right! That is why it is better to minimimize those things tgat can affect our ecosystem. This project is one of an example that can help minimize global warming. Hope the team will continue to do and think for an update fot the betterment of the project. Hoping also that all people will help each other to stop global warming.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
HMember

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:30:44 PM

A clean environment in the community will make a better future for the earth and also the project so they can earn more supporters in the project.
Do not forget about the updates that should be released if not regularly, at least stably and in essence, at least every two weeks or more, but it is adequate and really meaningful.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

I am looking forward to achieve a clean and better environment for the future generations. So since we the capacity to change the present I will support this project since its main concept is focused on a healthy environment. I wish many will participate and invest this kind of project in the market.

That could be our responsibility to clean and oraganize the environment because we are the one living and helping the community to be clean and productive. Well this project is very helpful to us because it is a guide for a better improvement of the nation with the help of whom who lend a hand to help.

The environment that we have right now was being abused by the human being. If we're not going to do anything that could help to sustain it's freshness then we may expect that in our next generation they will suffer more than what we have right now. The changes that we are wanted to happen will start from us so let us all be the first to exceed.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:51:29 AM

The environment that we have right now was being abused by the human being. If we're not going to do anything that could help to sustain it's freshness then we may expect that in our next generation they will suffer more than what we have right now. The changes that we are wanted to happen will start from us so let us all be the first to exceed.
They do have a great opportunity and a better view to learn more in the project and the platform about the earth and the human.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

Do not forget about the updates that should be released if not regularly, at least stably and in essence, at least every two weeks or more, but it is adequate and really meaningful.
The update is really meaningful because one update can make people happy to see that the project is very active and actively on developing.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:02:25 AM

Nope, why would we have a responsibilty to clean the environment in the earth if there was P2PEP that always ready to clean it?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:33:04 AM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Buy tokens means you save the world! Now saving the world not only by donating to the charity fund but also in the ICO you can!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

It will be great to buy some token here.It will help not only to grow the token but also in the saving  of the energy.so can you tell me how to buy the token

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:55:53 PM

Nope, why would we have a responsibilty to clean the environment in the earth if there was P2PEP that always ready to clean it?
Don't get me wrong mate, change must come from our selves. If we want to change anything we need to start it and be sensitive in all the time. Yes project p2pep concept focused on the environment but one project wont be enough to help the environment we need to participate as humans and living individuals.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:20:45 PM

For sure this project has a plan for the team, it is already because the capacity to go and the platforms really connected with the needs of the community and sure on you. I have seen the trends now a days it is very in demand because youths are very focus eventhough it is hard to get through but for them is just easy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:25:50 PM

Don't get me wrong mate, change must come from our selves. If we want to change anything we need to start it and be sensitive in all the time. Yes project p2pep concept focused on the environment but one project wont be enough to help the environment we need to participate as humans and living individuals.

That is always true, change will always trust yourself. You know that we are living in this world with a lot of responsibilities and those responsibilities is no longer yours if you allow not to focus. All I understand in this project is earning through success because it is very useful..

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Buy tokens means you save the world! Now saving the world not only by donating to the charity fund but also in the ICO you can!
Good example of saving the world while earning at the same time. I am very impressed about the project concep. Maybe not new and has similar projects but I give my whole support in thi project beacause i believe that saving is not only doing good deeds for the environment bug also saving in means of investing.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:47:21 PM

The team of professionals, united by this company, from the very beginning responsibly develop the project, not giving any little things to prevent them

They all have the uniqueness & this things already helping them to improve their project Development.You can't resist their cooperative work for the project   

Their unique ideas comes with a big responsibilities because it is for tge projects improvement as always. It matter most of what type of group does the project has will be the result of the project. The group should matter the strenght and eliminate negative thought.
Talking about responsibilities,they are already going so far.They knows how maintain the relationship between  people & energy.just more Development is need
Development is not really needed if they were not fully intended to make it happen. What I have seen about this project is talking about the reality of the earth.
The reality of the earth is, the earth is on fire. That's why we must support them in order to make the earth safe in the future and also now.
Yes, we people are one of the reasons why the earth is destroyed we currently suffering the results of our too much abused of it. I hope this project will be the key of change. I will support this for the good tommorow of our mother nature.
If there is any small possibility of improving the state of our planet and preventing its destruction, then I am ready to support the project that contributes to this project with all my strength, because what could be better than this?
Everything is possible, there would be a desire. The person is very powerful, and with the introduction of the newest blockchain technologies to realize something like this has become even more real and simpler. Therefore, do not be so categorical.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
HMember

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:32:09 PM

The update is really meaningful because one update can make people happy to see that the project is very active and actively on developing.
For those who have already invested in the project, any quality updates really deliver. And those users who first learned about the project will also show their interest in the project they are working on.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:32 PM

That is always true, change will always trust yourself. You know that we are living in this world with a lot of responsibilities and those responsibilities is no longer yours if you allow not to focus. All I understand in this project is earning through success because it is very useful..

I agree, in order to help our environment let us start to change first ourself because we are one of the reason why it happens so better start from our own then everything will follow. It is so great to have this kind of project because it helps a lot not only on us but to our place or environment.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:28:34 PM

Yes, if you have some savings to buy some tokens go for it. The project is very promising and has a lot to offer. Might be slow at start but we can expect that team will make everything posible for the success of the project.

This project shows a possible bright future ahead because it not just aims to earn profit but also to provide the needs of our environment. Their main goal is to sustain the natural resources that has been overused by the human being.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: