Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:57:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26996 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:41:45 PM

This project will have a huge space here in crypto community since the platform is very interesting and informative. The only thing I want to this project is to bring this project into reality and be able to make this happen because we have been exhausted on this present time.
Though they have planned such a good thing,it is tough to be maintain in the world.Here people don't wanna follow any rules.so do they take any plan to make their plan easier to establish 
Well its true. The project concept is very nice and idealistic but the big questions will always be if the implementation will be alright and us that pposible to implement in the world that full of different kind of people with different characteristics and thoughts. The project alone is nice but need a lot of strenght to make everything posible. Hopefully that people will open their heart and mind. Maybe more additional features will help project to be more famous. This projectis what our eenvironment really need. Hope we could give this project a chance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:46:22 PM

This project will have a huge space here in crypto community since the platform is very interesting and informative. The only thing I want to this project is to bring this project into reality and be able to make this happen because we have been exhausted on this present time.
Though they have planned such a good thing,it is tough to be maintain in the world.Here people don't wanna follow any rules.so do they take any plan to make their plan easier to establish 
I would like to believe in a successful outcome, but it will be very difficult to implement this and developers will probably need additional support.

Maybe at this moment it is hard but in the near future P2PEP will be leading in the narrow of success because the developers and the tram did not stop until they will achieve what is the right for the project. Aside from that they cannot control the imagination to be on top.
This project might be too ambitious but I do believe that it is possible for the success. I am supporting this kind of project because this not only thinks its personal agenda but the welfare and well being of everyone. Thinking the future results is very amazing and impressive.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:51:43 PM

The vision is clear, the Mission's great, I think this would be a great project and great, I want this immediately can begin.
Yeah, I like the project from the very firts, beacause of the interesting and promising ideas that the project have. If the team will be able to make the project grow and develop I am  very confident that this will be a victory in the near future. As i observe everything is falling according to the project predictions.  They able to meet their expectations to supporters wants.

Victory because at the beginning it will gain a lot of investors and it really consist of development part. Well the team did their best so that the project will gain a lot of profit and everyone can earn as much as they can. The developer did not stop to achieve what is the best for everybody.
So that you understand, the success of the project depends not only on the time of investing in it, but also on a number of other very important factors, for example, the ability of a developer to work and communicate with the community and have people with him.

That is the strenght of the team to communicate well with the community because in that way they can be able to identify what are the needs of the community and rhey can give what is the best for them. That is part of the development of the project.
Yes, the good interpersonal relationship of the project team to the community is very important because of this the project could gain much attention and interest frlm the people of the community.  Good comments is very advantage to both parties. The team can share their ideas and plans to the community and community will eventually listen and give their opinfor project developments and betterment. Good communication relationship is always the best way to achieve success.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:28:23 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has a great scope in future. As well the team behind the project is looking transparent. They just need to start a bounty campaign, which will definitely help the project to attract investors towards the project.
Definitely, this one of a kind project in the crypto  market. I know this will be a success in next few months. The concept is unique and keeping the nature more healthier for the futureggenerations is fantastic. Only few projects that has the agenda of helping the environment and earning at the same time.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Very few project are exist in a crypto world which has agenda of helping nature. That's the reason many supporters are consistently supporting the project.

Even though how small the project it is, it does not matter it matter most if the project is well prepared to face the obstacles and also f the project generate new ideas to the community that can help stable the living and can give an income for the daily usage.

To make it short, foundation is one of the important thing to have in order many people will believe, support and invest the project. It is matter of the capability of the team or developers in doing the project successful.

Yeah you're right, the team that organized the project and how they are determined to get the trust from the community is the most important. The team should be strong enough in maintaining their goals in accordance with their respective actions that they may expect to see in the future.
I'm pretty sure the developer have been amazed to see that the users here are wanted to support them by investing in the ICO. I wish they could gather more and more funds so that we can make profits.
Yes you are right, it makes also the team to strive hard to make the project successful. Hope they will continue to do good in tge project to gain more supporters and investors.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:56:23 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has a great scope in future. As well the team behind the project is looking transparent. They just need to start a bounty campaign, which will definitely help the project to attract investors towards the project.
Definitely, this one of a kind project in the crypto  market. I know this will be a success in next few months. The concept is unique and keeping the nature more healthier for the futureggenerations is fantastic. Only few projects that has the agenda of helping the environment and earning at the same time.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Very few project are exist in a crypto world which has agenda of helping nature. That's the reason many supporters are consistently supporting the project.

Even though how small the project it is, it does not matter it matter most if the project is well prepared to face the obstacles and also f the project generate new ideas to the community that can help stable the living and can give an income for the daily usage.

To make it short, foundation is one of the important thing to have in order many people will believe, support and invest the project. It is matter of the capability of the team or developers in doing the project successful.

Yeah you're right, the team that organized the project and how they are determined to get the trust from the community is the most important. The team should be strong enough in maintaining their goals in accordance with their respective actions that they may expect to see in the future.
I'm pretty sure the developer have been amazed to see that the users here are wanted to support them by investing in the ICO. I wish they could gather more and more funds so that we can make profits.
Yes you are right, it makes also the team to strive hard to make the project successful. Hope they will continue to do good in tge project to gain more supporters and investors.

I think the team are having fun with this kind of project because they really gain the support of the community. They just need to be more innovative in dealing with the society to prolong their presence here in crypto. Hopefully they will make sure that they are making progress on this project in order to get the best time in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:11:45 AM

I would like to believe in a successful outcome, but it will be very difficult to implement this and developers will probably need additional support.
A successful income and also outcome is indeed a great thing to see if there is a such thing that we can earn more efforts in the history of the P2PEP project so that we can gather more profits
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

I think the team are having fun with this kind of project because they really gain the support of the community. They just need to be more innovative in dealing with the society to prolong their presence here in crypto. Hopefully they will make sure that they are making progress on this project in order to get the best time in the future.
The development team is striving hard to make this project hugely successful. And also they are innovative and hardworking. They always come up with innovative strategies which have helped the project in its growth. Very soon the team will take this project on the very great height of success.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:20:53 AM

Well, it might be great if they were having a promotion instead of cleaning the earth and so that we can gather more investors which could bring much efforts to the project to make it more interested
anhdioto209

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:22:34 AM

This is the project I see the hidden potential of it immensely. It can grow extremely strong. How can I buy it?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:45:48 AM

Well, it might be great if they were having a promotion instead of cleaning the earth and so that we can gather more investors which could bring much efforts to the project to make it more interested
To unleash such a specific, albeit useful platform, will require incredible wit, because not everyone is interested in preserving resources and preventing the wear and tear of our planet.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:28:20 PM

A promotion that everyone can avail and use in daily because that is the most awaited part of someone. P2PEP projecr is one of a kind because it is really helpful to us and to the future of our kids so that they can live in great environment and can feel free to breath.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

We need to trust the team as we can see they give what is the best for the project and they help everyone to sustain and gain to achieve the goal. Though they have mission they needs to avail what will be the availability to maintain the progress of the team. This is one of a kind project which is very helpful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:13:17 PM

A promotion that everyone can avail and use in daily because that is the most awaited part of someone. P2PEP projecr is one of a kind because it is really helpful to us and to the future of our kids so that they can live in great environment and can feel free to breath.
Yeah, the project might launch new promotion offers so that many could  participate and avail. The P2PEP is amazing that's why the project able to attract many investors and some other posible supporters. The project predictions are very positive and if the good work will continue I am positive that this will be a success.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

We need to trust the team as we can see they give what is the best for the project and they help everyone to sustain and gain to achieve the goal. Though they have mission they needs to avail what will be the availability to maintain the progress of the team. This is one of a kind project which is very helpful.
Yes, this is what we should do. Trust and give the team a chnace to prove their talents and capabilities towards success. If we will give our 100% of the project, good things will about to follow and one of this is the victory that every project wants to achieved.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:34:26 PM

Yeah, the project might launch new promotion offers so that many could  participate and avail. The P2PEP is amazing that's why the project able to attract many investors and some other posible supporters. The project predictions are very positive and if the good work will continue I am positive that this will be a success.
What other types of promotion can you offer the project? Especially so specific? I think the team no longer sees any ways to further advertise the project. Anyway, we'll see about it in the official news.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 09:56:44 PM

Yes it could be but it is a matter of personal interest and its usefulness to everyone. That is why it is better to have at least 3 ways or more that they can choose in gaining profit because we have different beliefs and ideas which we think is better to do.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Good idea. The team can launch some promotional offers for everyone. Token sales can also be launched and discounts.  The project is very promising with the help of different types of support and investors all over the crypto community market the chance of success is high.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

A successful income and also outcome is indeed a great thing to see if there is a such thing that we can earn more efforts in the history of the P2PEP project so that we can gather more profits

Absolutely, the success of the project will be dependent on its supporters and it will be more interesting if they will have to make sure that the community will gain the rewards that they deserve. Hopefully the team will continue to work and gives updates about the development of this project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:11:46 AM

Good idea. The team can launch some promotional offers for everyone. Token sales can also be launched and discounts.  The project is very promising with the help of different types of support and investors all over the crypto community market the chance of success is high.
To talk about how successful this idea will be at the moment is absolutely pointless, since we can see the real result when implementing this development by developers.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:37:10 AM

Good idea. The team can launch some promotional offers for everyone. Token sales can also be launched and discounts.  The project is very promising with the help of different types of support and investors all over the crypto community market the chance of success is high.
To talk about how successful this idea will be at the moment is absolutely pointless, since we can see the real result when implementing this development by developers.
They might seem having a great opportunity to increasing the users interest on the platform so that people can invest and more people will be investing in the platform because they got to many interested in the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: