Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:00:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🌍 P2PEP - Peer 2 Peer Energy Protocol 🌍|⚡Connecting Clean Energy Users!⚡  (Read 26994 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has a great scope in future. As well the team behind the project is looking transparent. They just need to start a bounty campaign, which will definitely help the project to attract investors towards the project.

The idea that the team come up is really independently working for the improvement of the crypto community. It generates good informations to the investors and supporters so that more good people will help the project set to boom the range. Well it needs a long way process but it is a good start up.
You are right, with a high probability in the future in the blockchain industry will increasingly appear projects with a similar theme, but this will happen only if p2pep succeeds and can win its audience.
Possibly yes, as of now this project is one of greatest project that launch in the market. It is not only about money and bussiness but it is also thinking the future for everyone. Saving and conserving environment is a huge difference and amazing platform. The p2pep has large chance to be a success in the future.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

The project is based on the great idea, which has a great scope in future. As well the team behind the project is looking transparent. They just need to start a bounty campaign, which will definitely help the project to attract investors towards the project.
Definitely, this one of a kind project in the crypto  market. I know this will be a success in next few months. The concept is unique and keeping the nature more healthier for the futureggenerations is fantastic. Only few projects that has the agenda of helping the environment and earning at the same time.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Definitely, this one of a kind project in the crypto  market. I know this will be a success in next few months. The concept is unique and keeping the nature more healthier for the futureggenerations is fantastic. Only few projects that has the agenda of helping the environment and earning at the same time.
Real investors who really support the developer and his concept, who are directed for the benefit of humanity, are unlikely to think about months and years, since coins will hold out of respect until the last.

Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

I agree, from the start I knew about this project, I find it interesting and unique because its not focusing only in gaining profit but also help our sorroundings. Day by day it shows progress which makes me conclude that this project is good.
Yes, the project is very promising. It is interesting because of its concept and ideas. If saving the environment will be the project concept the project has huge chance of success. SAving for the next generation is needed so they could still live in beautiful and clean environment.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:44:09 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Very few project are exist in a crypto world which has agenda of helping nature. That's the reason many supporters are consistently supporting the project.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:34:43 PM

This project will have a huge space here in crypto community since the platform is very interesting and informative. The only thing I want to this project is to bring this project into reality and be able to make this happen because we have been exhausted on this present time.

I Agree on you mate it means it will surely developes for the great improvement and the team will dveeloped too the communicatiom skills towards with their group because they have set the implementation of the crypto community platform a good idea to be the target.
The well established communication with the people around community is very important. The team can gain and invite more people to invest the project because of good connection with the people. Of course project concept will also has huge contribution in the achievement of plans and project goals.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 03:43:11 PM

The vision is clear, the Mission's great, I think this would be a great project and great, I want this immediately can begin.
Yeah, I like the project from the very firts, beacause of the interesting and promising ideas that the project have. If the team will be able to make the project grow and develop I am  very confident that this will be a victory in the near future. As i observe everything is falling according to the project predictions.  They able to meet their expectations to supporters wants.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Very few project are exist in a crypto world which has agenda of helping nature. That's the reason many supporters are consistently supporting the project.

Even though how small the project it is, it does not matter it matter most if the project is well prepared to face the obstacles and also f the project generate new ideas to the community that can help stable the living and can give an income for the daily usage.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:42:10 PM

Even though how small the project it is, it does not matter it matter most if the project is well prepared to face the obstacles and also f the project generate new ideas to the community that can help stable the living and can give an income for the daily usage.

To make it short, foundation is one of the important thing to have in order many people will believe, support and invest the project. It is matter of the capability of the team or developers in doing the project successful.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:43:58 PM

The vision is clear, the Mission's great, I think this would be a great project and great, I want this immediately can begin.
Yeah, I like the project from the very firts, beacause of the interesting and promising ideas that the project have. If the team will be able to make the project grow and develop I am  very confident that this will be a victory in the near future. As i observe everything is falling according to the project predictions.  They able to meet their expectations to supporters wants.

Victory because at the beginning it will gain a lot of investors and it really consist of development part. Well the team did their best so that the project will gain a lot of profit and everyone can earn as much as they can. The developer did not stop to achieve what is the best for everybody.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

Victory because at the beginning it will gain a lot of investors and it really consist of development part. Well the team did their best so that the project will gain a lot of profit and everyone can earn as much as they can. The developer did not stop to achieve what is the best for everybody.
So that you understand, the success of the project depends not only on the time of investing in it, but also on a number of other very important factors, for example, the ability of a developer to work and communicate with the community and have people with him.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:14:16 PM

To make it short, foundation is one of the important thing to have in order many people will believe, support and invest the project. It is matter of the capability of the team or developers in doing the project successful.

Yeah you're right, the team that organized the project and how they are determined to get the trust from the community is the most important. The team should be strong enough in maintaining their goals in accordance with their respective actions that they may expect to see in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:12:09 AM

Yeah you're right, the team that organized the project and how they are determined to get the trust from the community is the most important. The team should be strong enough in maintaining their goals in accordance with their respective actions that they may expect to see in the future.
I'm pretty sure the developer have been amazed to see that the users here are wanted to support them by investing in the ICO. I wish they could gather more and more funds so that we can make profits.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:28:10 AM

So that you understand, the success of the project depends not only on the time of investing in it, but also on a number of other very important factors, for example, the ability of a developer to work and communicate with the community and have people with him.
Indeed. The success is not depended on the ICO and also the platform. But, the success is depended on the community, whether it's full of support or full of hate in the developer.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:40:39 PM

Indeed. The success is not depended on the ICO and also the platform. But, the success is depended on the community, whether it's full of support or full of hate in the developer.
The project is based on a great idea and it can produce clean energy without harming the nature. That's why many supporters have been consistently supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. So indeed the project already becomes successful.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

The project is based on a great idea and it can produce clean energy without harming the nature. That's why many supporters have been consistently supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. So indeed the project already becomes successful.
I, too, have been following the project for a long time and agree with every word of yours. It is rare to meet developers who would have thought about problems of this magnitude and already especially tried to solve them.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

This project will have a huge space here in crypto community since the platform is very interesting and informative. The only thing I want to this project is to bring this project into reality and be able to make this happen because we have been exhausted on this present time.
Though they have planned such a good thing,it is tough to be maintain in the world.Here people don't wanna follow any rules.so do they take any plan to make their plan easier to establish 
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:40:12 PM

Though they have planned such a good thing,it is tough to be maintain in the world.Here people don't wanna follow any rules.so do they take any plan to make their plan easier to establish 
I would like to believe in a successful outcome, but it will be very difficult to implement this and developers will probably need additional support.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:58:49 PM

I would like to believe in a successful outcome, but it will be very difficult to implement this and developers will probably need additional support.

Maybe at this moment it is hard but in the near future P2PEP will be leading in the narrow of success because the developers and the tram did not stop until they will achieve what is the right for the project. Aside from that they cannot control the imagination to be on top.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:01:42 PM

That is the strenght of the team to communicate well with the community because in that way they can be able to identify what are the needs of the community and rhey can give what is the best for them. That is part of the development of the project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: