Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bounty helped your project?  (Read 704 times)
benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

bounty campaign is like advertising, spreading news about your project.
oh, not everyone have a project.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:37:08 AM

Hey

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

Well, its easy to have participants in telegram since some of them are just fake. Bounty helped the company to advertise their project and of course some of the bounty hunters invest also on the project they are working for. I really think this community have a big impact in any ICO because this is the place where they started to advertise their project.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:50:54 PM

Hey

Well, its easy to have participants in telegram since some of them are just fake. Bounty helped the company to advertise their project and of course some of the bounty hunters invest also on the project they are working for. I really think this community have a big impact in any ICO because this is the place where they started to advertise their project.

fakes are useless so I don't understand people buying subsribers to their communities
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:59:17 PM

Hey

Definitely bounty campaign helps a lot to promote projects in one company.  It is a good way of advertising, promoting and attracting possible good investor. It really helps companies ICO to be successful.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:03:48 PM

Hey

It is but obvious that bounty is the prime type of advertisement where there are more than thousands of attendees who gets involved with the crypto projects. The reason is simple, they get rewards of their tokens for just working over their project with some time and effort spent on it through the social networking or other campaigns. At the end they get stakes and earn money later on after the exchanger listing.  Cool

Now, if they have such great protocols of earning easy money then why people will not get involved into it.  Cheesy
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:31:55 PM

Hey

It is but obvious that bounty is the prime type of advertisement where there are more than thousands of attendees who gets involved with the crypto projects. The reason is simple, they get rewards of their tokens for just working over their project with some time and effort spent on it through the social networking or other campaigns. At the end they get stakes and earn money later on after the exchanger listing.  Cool

Now, if they have such great protocols of earning easy money then why people will not get involved into it.  Cheesy

absolutely agree, you are right
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:41:00 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 08:22:13 AM by Jaycee99

Hey

For this website of ours is familiar of posting bounties that helps ICO and many are getting jobs/ earning money to join bounties so that is why by bounties like facebook, by the help of those people who join bounties the company/ICO join it attracts people

Well I have experiences joining bounties and for that I got a knowledge to your question when you are lole an artist you are hored to endorse and as you endorse you earn and the company you endorse earns more by the help of the artist itself.
bapangkiran

Activity: 150

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:58:24 PM

How to bounty help the project, with the bounty of our project can be promoted so widely, easily known to many people and make people quickly know our project and can attract people to invest in our project.
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:06:56 PM

Hey

The Bounty campaign is very helpful in promoting the project in a crypto environment and among potential investors. This is a relatively cheap way to quickly tell a new ITO to the right audience.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
bundo

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

Hey

It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the Bounty hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

Hey

It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the prize hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.

yep, it's me
TheMeritedOne

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:03 PM

I have accumulated and used 50% of bounty for buying project I trust.
bundo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:15:22 PM

Hey

It looks like you are an admin in a group of Token KCY..? Your telegram channel has 7 thousand members. Keep in mind the prize hunters have a big role to KCY price stability.

yep, it's me
Ignore those who ask about the exchange, Focus on the project you are working on and I am sure it will be beautiful in time.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 02:16:39 PM

Bounties really helps in most projects. The saddest aspect is that most bounty managers do not respect bounty hunters just a bit. they see hunters as trash and hungry dogs. But they also do forget that some of these hunters are also investors in their projects. I participated in one bounty and after getting my stakes and passed kyc, i was denied my tokens all because i omitted i single character in my email. I provided my details to prove myself yet token were denied.
APICEMTECH

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:32:54 PM

Bounties do help a lot actually. Its kind of free marketing for the ICO teams. They give tokens in returns to bounty hunters who help in spreading the word about the ICO. However, the quality of shills have got down real bad and I suspect that bounties will not exist or get restricted to bug/content bounties only by next year.

Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:42:31 AM

bounties can help and be useful for promoting the project so potential investors would be able to know about it and to be interested
Devanomrz

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

Bounty campaign is like promoting something
With bounty
You can promote your project to the others
Like twitter, facebook, youtube and anymore
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:47:04 AM

bounties can help and be useful for promoting the project so potential investors would be able to know about it and to be interested
Yeah, bounty campaign can help a project to be more popular , for example Facebook campaign, if some of your friends notice about what you shared and they see how good the project is, it can be the way for them to know where to invest.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:50:31 AM

Hey

Bounty campaigns help me raise the necessary amount to implement my idea. Without participation in the bounty, this process would have lasted for several years.
mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Bounty campaign is created to help promote an ICO prject, to spread the project, to attract the investors, and to gain the community for the project. For example, I join in the signature campaign, I should post on the Bitcointalk (where this is the official site where many investors are also here). This is of course benefiting because many more people can see the signature or avatar that I have. There, they can see the project, web, social media, and others depending on each design of the signature. Promotion is very helpful and important in the ICO project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: