Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How bounty helped your project?  (Read 704 times)
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:04 AM

Bounty campaign helps a lot when it comes for ICO , bounty campaign is done by bounty hunters to advertise those project in Social media. And that will give a big impact to project to create an awareness to all investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:37:09 AM

Bounty can be a good promotion to attract investors, but it should be noted that you should be able to manage all bounties neatly without any obstacles at all. Then the bounty hunters will always come to your project to help promote.

Incodium Coin
Copper Member

Activity: 141
Merit: 1

API-Based Smart Contract Solution For Exch Hacking

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:41:45 AM

Bounty projects are good at raising awareness for your project, sometimes generating goodwill from crypto enthusiasts. However, it's more important to have a good platform, usability for your token. Give people a reason to hold your coin when the bounty program is over.

INCODIUM, API-BASED SMART CONTRACT SOLUTION FOR EXCHANGE HACKING.
A risk management protocol that implements fast and accurate compensation functions on behalf of investors who are victims of an exchange hacking incident.

NOW LISTED ON: BITMART Exchange
                         : LaToken Exchange

INCO EVENT ON 7TH NOV. 2018 in Seoul, South Korea.
binting

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:45:50 AM

advertising is that which involves people and by word of mouth people will know about the project, not least of the bounty participants who invest their money on the ICO project, as they understand the benefits of the project....bounty campaigns have a tremendous effect for ICO projects because people should know about projects by involving many people and that includes with employment relationships....
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Bounty campaign is a form of advertisements for the ICO project and it helps the business create awareness about the project for the potential investors. So, bounty campaign really helps the a project in a very big way.
bounty campaign help developer team to spread their project.and all about information why investor invest to this project.and our role as bounty hunter could earn money from this campaign.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:22:29 AM

Bounty as a advertising program, as you know ICO prohibited advertising on television and other media. So the project ICO need other way to advertise their project.
By sharing a pool of the profits, they can advertise their projects throw bounty.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 09:59:26 AM

There are ahundreed ICO in the market and to attrack many new investor we should promote it by give information about advantages of the project and what benefits of the project that offer to the investor. I think without bounty program, ICO difficult to collect money from investor and that project will failed. Any product that want to sell the to public need advertising like all product that make advertising in TV and others media.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:39:55 AM

The bounty campaign helps market tokens so that many inveostors know the project.
The bounty campaign has also been allocated to the already sold tokens from the ICO and that may be very small around 1-3%.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:03:23 AM

Hey

I was wondering, how bounty campaign can help your project to get bigger.

Do you have such experience?

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

The first thing I think that many investors concern is the community of that project. One good project if doesn't have strong community with big amount of participants will not be called successful and it is difficult to sell many tokens

Manjita950

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

I think that we have a good project. From which we can do a good job, which we benefit in the future.
Vsamuel

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

I have recently start up a bakery business with some of the Money I obtained from my bounty projects. I am looking forward to earning more to support my bakery
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

Hey

For example, for the company I work in - a lot. It attracted more than 5000 to our telegram community. What about you?

Bounty campaigns meant to open for promoting the ICO projects. There are many successful stories with the help of bounty so far bro. You can find the social media promotion like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Youtube and Instagram on many bounties. Via this you can get the people who have more number of followes with them to promote the ICO project.
Then to report the project they mostly bump the bounty thread and make the thread visible to the forum also other side.
Next to that via signature campaign you may able to get the more people part of the project and show our banned with their posts.
Its just very simple and above me said that bounty mean promoting. The promotion by more people to spread the world can make the project more successful. So this is how bounty hunter help the project. So by paying with token, project can feel free not to spend money which they collected during crowdsale so bounty hunter is not always get what they want. Actually bounty hunter want to accept etherium or bitcoin as payment.
catterpillar07

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:44:03 PM

Bounty is the good alternative to adverstising. Bounty hunters work for your own coin, and helps it develop.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

stupid question, and how advertising helps business, everything is very obvious, if you think a little

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:12:08 PM

I agree with you, bounty campaigns can help projects to achieve great awareness by allow more people to know about the project which will eventually help the project to reach it's hard cap during the ICO, If the project is a good project, many people will love to get involve as they come across them through the bounty campaigns
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

Hey

The main purpose of bounty campaigns is to promote the project. Here's why Airdrop comes and with simple task like be a member of their telegram channel can simply increase the members in their Telegram group. Bounty campaigns is the best way to attract investors and social media have the wider reach of audience.
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 01:02:04 PM

People are working for the bounties project to earn some money and working for the good projects is always advisable because they tend to give you good amount of profits in return and they mostly prove to be the legit one’s also and this working for the good projects tend to be the promotion of the projects also and this projects can be promoted through facebook, twitter and these are the platform where your projects can be advanced to the society  and will attract many people to the projects also.
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:59:20 PM

Bounty campaigns are helping the ICO projects in advertising their product in social media.
If it is done properly a good campaign can attract many new investors and help ICOs achieving their fundraising goals
Veeggaa

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

Bounty campaigns are helping the ICO projects in advertising their product in social media.
If it is done properly a good campaign can attract many new investors and help ICOs achieving their fundraising goals
if I think that the bounty campaign is not so big, a project must have its own marketing strategy to run the project to succeed and attract investors
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:58:36 AM

wearing their signatures help boost a specific project, if the bounty runs on a longer period it means it is well funded and that attracts investors to put their money their projects, sometimes the project are deemed legit based on who manages their bounties, simple as wearing their company names are like promoting them and giving their company names with great and widely acceptance from broader market. it is mainly a marketing strategy.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: