Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19810 times)
tayecrypto

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I will recommend to you  follow  cryptomaze  bounty managers..they are well organized and stake are rewarded  accordingly to your work... They are trustworthy. Check cryptomaze.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwiady

Activity: 178
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

read whitepaper it should, then check its review and who is in the ico project. the most important do not participate in campaigns that many participate in the campaign, because the division is shared with the method of sharing of the total distribution of the budgeted in his project
malibubaby

Activity: 546
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:19:37 AM

The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:19:51 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
I will assume your strategy is to make the most amount of money in the shortest possible time. If you follow a few rules of thumb it will point you to the most lucrative signature bounty.

(1) Look for bounties that pay a percentage of the money raised.
(2) Look for bounties that are likely to hit their hard cap.
(2) Look for bounties that have short time frames.
(3) Look for bounties with not many participants.
(4) Look for bounties that have a small differential between low and high ranks.

Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:22:53 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

you are not a manager who will need the knowledge and the way of marketing strategy. your job is to create a report according to the ico project rules. so there is no need to create a strategy. most importantly you create a quality post if you follow a signature campaign.
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:27:42 AM

First you must search if the project is really legit must have team members with social media accounts connected especially linkedin then look for the bounties that have huge reward but only small numbers of participants joined in this way big rewards will be divided.  

wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
in this forum has a lot to discuss about the selection of a good bounty. I just do not keep the link. many things can determine whether the bounty is good or not.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:32:40 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

here's what i did
1. Check if the bounty is legit and doesn't look like a scam at all.
2. Check the bounty manager. There's a lot of good bounty manager out there. better choose the popular one
3. I check if the softcap of presale was reached. (Better joined bounty who already reached its soft cap. It will pay the bounty participants for sure.)
4. Do your own research.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:36:43 AM

As a Bounty Hunter see yourself also as an investor,(But your own currency is your time and resources) therefore ensure the underlisted is consider
1. Research about the project,details about what project have  to offer in the cryptocurrency space.
2. checkout the amount of stake of the token allocated for the bounty,some project are very good,  but will allocate a very small amount for the bounty, it migth turn out to be a waste of time at the long run.
3. Checkout  on the bounty manager past project.
familiabitcoin

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:41:54 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
signature campaigns will earn more points, as they are the best promotional campaigns. But if you have more points, you must join all campaigns

BITCOIN REAL  ╼ ╏ ╾  THE REVOLUTION BEGINS
BTCr - BTC Revolution 2.0 - A Community Hardfork
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 09:53:15 AM

You can choose a bounty campaign from reading profiles and the ICO road map that offers the bounty. You can read information about ICO from the website, whitepaper, or social media of the ICO. You can also determine whether a bounty campaign is good or not from seeing who the manager of the bounty campaign is. A good bounty campaign manager must be used in many bounty campaign projects. Then, the most important thing, you have to follow the rules of the bounty campaign and do not break the rules so you can stay until the bounty campaign is over.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:04:17 AM

signature campaigns will earn more points, as they are the best promotional campaigns. But if you have more points, you must join all campaigns

what points are you talking about? Do you mean activity points or merrits ? if that what you mean then yes signature campaigns will require some of them but that is not the op wanted to know because the op only wants to hear some strategy or techniques related to bounty ico campaigns.

Anyways , my own strategy when it comes to joining a bounty is i firstly check whether the manager that manages the campaign is trusted or reputable and i also check if the funds have been already escrowed or not.

by identifiying these two factors , i can know assure that those bounty are legit and will surely pay your efforts.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:07:18 AM

If you want to get a pretty good amount, you can see from the token sale and then the allocation for bounty, and most importantly they already reached the soft cap, so it's pretty safe to get paid in the future.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
tata22

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:07:37 AM

if you are too lazy you can go to a proven and trusted Manager..but if you are full of energy and enthusiasm it is necessary to study the white paper and the team,how many percent is allocated for the signature and so on Smiley
Quincy01

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:01:58 PM

One of the strategies I consider before participating in any signature bounty is to ensure that the amount of money or tokens allocated to the signature bounty is very high. Secondly, I always participate in signature with short time frame so that I can remove the avatar and participate in another signature bounty campaign, since I'm am only allowed to part in one signature bounty at a time.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:06:14 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 03:54:05 AM by swiftbits

Choose the most trusted - active in all media sites and have complete detailed information about their teams and project.
also check their ratings from people in all media sites and also the one who manage the bounty.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Bounty campaign depends on luck, mostly, as they're developed and provided by companies, that don't have cool team standing behind them and large investments. Companies that do organize signature campaigns and more, IMHO.
Chrisjay

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:48:24 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Todays bounty its really hard to pick a good bounty because of 80% of ico are now scam. If ico is scam its also bounty will be scam to. So if its scam your time and days will be waste in just bad bounty
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:53:07 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
The best way to approach a signature campaign is by checking the total bounty reserved for the signature campaign (in case of campaigns that pay you later) or the weekly payments.
Given your rank, I do not think you will have a lot of options in hand, and even if there would be options for you (like IOST campaign), you would only be paid 25-40$ a week.
For you, the ideal choice would be to head over Altcoin board and enroll in any bounty campaign. Although you would get payment pretty late, but still it would be more than what you would earn in weekly payment campaigns.
ivlvov

Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:58:12 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

There are no strategies here, you need to choose a good and prospective bounty campaign.
Put their signature, avatar and personal text.
Fulfill all conditions specified in the Bounty theme.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: