Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 02:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19812 times)
Orda

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:49:19 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
i think thatvyounchoose whatever strategy you find good for your business and i bekieve that anyway you will getvprofit
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Orda

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:50:07 AM

Indeed bounty campaign requires a strategy. If you misapply the strategy then your time and thoughts are just wasted. You have to choose the right ICO. You should know the ICO in depth. Take your time to read the ICO whitepaper so you can understand the ICO completely. You have to know what ICO is doing what projects, how the chances of success, what strategy, what are the challenges and so on. The key to your success in bounty campaigns is here.
bounty startegy... well, i can not say inlike bounties at the first place, not so intereesting for me, personally
acord00

Activity: 225
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:59:04 AM

A smart strategy is needed in following the bounty campaign especially signature. After you can choose ICO properly then you must understand the rules of signature campaign game well. If you can indeed continue to follow the bounty campaign in ICO but if you can not afford then do not push yourself. if you violate the rules set by the ICO then your efforts are just wasted. then you should measure your ability with ICO request. eg if ICO wants you to make a post at least 20 times a week and you are strong then continue but if you are not strong then you can cancel follow the ICO. It means that every task is your own decisive task. If you object to 20 posts in a week then you can follow 15 or 10 posts in a week.
Mohamme

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:13:48 AM

Then you should be as far as possible many choose to participate in the project, in general, if the project's followers enough, that means you have a greater chance of profit, while I would choose to have a lot of followers. Grin

ptolimeus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:20:03 PM

A smart strategy is needed in following the bounty campaign especially signature. After you can choose ICO properly then you must understand the rules of signature campaign game well. If you can indeed continue to follow the bounty campaign in ICO but if you can not afford then do not push yourself. if you violate the rules set by the ICO then your efforts are just wasted. then you should measure your ability with ICO request. eg if ICO wants you to make a post at least 20 times a week and you are strong then continue but if you are not strong then you can cancel follow the ICO. It means that every task is your own decisive task. If you object to 20 posts in a week then you can follow 15 or 10 posts in a week.

The most important thing here is to choose the right project, everything depends on it. If we are mistaken at this stage, then we will either not receive a reward at all, or we will receive a very small reward. After choosing a project, you just need to follow the rules, everyone will cope with it.
manbota

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:45:08 AM

The strategy is individual in each case. In each case, the strategy must be individual, depending on the specifics and prospects of the project, you should not always be guided by abstract advice.
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:00:32 AM

there is a strategy look for a bounty with less participants and a good payment percentage and future token integration in exchanges good luck with your investment
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:02:57 AM

The strategy is individual in each case. In each case, the strategy must be individual, depending on the specifics and prospects of the project, you should not always be guided by abstract advice.
well better dealing with own knowledge and understanding though with how the market behaves its literally hard to expect which project will gain much attentions and which project will bring home the bacon and which will just waste your time and effort, always take some time to assess and analyze as always.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:03:37 AM

The good strategy is wait for good bounties and then hold your coins for at least 6-12 months then you will see a great outcome otherwise same type of coins and amount will be earned if you sell it immediately.
dobenklik

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:08:35 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

actually there is no specific strategy to follow bounty campaign, you just choose bounty and then put your signature. after that you should routinely post every day and every week there will be results. then you will get rewards that will be sent to your wallet.
cutiemolit

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:13:41 AM

Finding the right and best bounty is ready a strategy for best bounty hunters. I still considered myself as a newbie in the industry and I'm trying to figure out the best things as a bounty hunter. Own knowledge is not enough when it comes to choosing the right bounty. Seeking help through professionals and reading article and forum can improve ability and knowledge too.
cesdujem

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:43:02 AM

For me if your a low rank part or jr.member it will regard join an abundance that took multi week above. It is dangerous however in the event that it will achievement it will worth. You can get more steak on that abundance the more steak the huge reward.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:50:07 AM

Finding the right and best bounty is ready a strategy for best bounty hunters. I still considered myself as a newbie in the industry and I'm trying to figure out the best things as a bounty hunter. Own knowledge is not enough when it comes to choosing the right bounty. Seeking help through professionals and reading article and forum can improve ability and knowledge too.

Finding a good bounty campaign by researching its white paper, recent projects, manager and etc. to avoid scams. And then doing my part as a member through giving my time, effort and quality work to be able to get stakes and contribute to the campaign’s success.

FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:29:20 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

That will be a good start. I suggest you should try to participate only in companies where good and trusted managers

sashaluna33

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:05:49 PM

Just look for a good bounty manager.
bestcoins1

Activity: 2184
Merit: 718

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Everyone has his own way of finding out which bounty has great opportunities and potentials in the future. There can do your own analysis of the ICO project you are going to follow, you can read the whitepaper first, visit the website, look at the roadmap, and see what they plan for the future. If you think the ICO project will be successful, then join and do the best.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fcklife

Activity: 284

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:22:51 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

the bounty strategy that i am using us ti check the teams integrity and partners signed in that certain project.
there is no other shortcuts but an indept research is the best strategy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
crystalworld

Activity: 230

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:31:38 PM

Read there white paper, Chose a bounty with good partinars, and a bounty that pays in btc or ethereum,  do you task and give your report rightly, you will be awarded for it.
Wabri

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:32:57 PM

If there are bounty campaigns for a long time, then it is better to join it on the end. Some bounty campaigns are there fore 20 weeks and that is very long. You get also the rewards very late because the bounty campaign duration is to long.
crypto228

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:47:25 PM

On the logic for the title of junior member is best to look for those projects to participate in signatures, where the smallest the difference between the legendary a member and younger. The same way better look for those projects where most of all per cent of the total pool allocated to the signature. Unless of course you do not have your favorite project in which you are ready to participate
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: