Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for developer team to develope blockchain  (Read 415 times)
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 270
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:55:34 PM

Hello. We are looking for great developers to partner with or join our team for a big project. No up-front payment. Only long-term partnerships. Pm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:09:53 PM

Hello. We are looking for great developers to partner with or join our team for a big project. No up-front payment. Only long-term partnerships. Pm

what project are you talking about?

Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:18:18 PM

Private message for details of the project. Who is the team suited for the job will be working with us.
 Most of the people started working only with only upfront payment. Go and get a job at a big company and see if they pay you half when you start.
troack

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:07:58 AM

chả biết tìm đến bao giờ nữ cái này tôi thấy thế nào ý
pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:24:30 AM

Not many people will agree for no payment, especially long term, are you looking to pay with the premine?

Premine? Since 2016, its all about generating ERC20 compliant tokens in Ethereum and using that platform to build the new project.

But I think Eye16 is planning something different. If its a starting another honest blockchain with no premine or ICO, good luck to him and his future developers. But the better way is to take over development of a abandoned cryptocurrency project.
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:41:58 AM

Hi,

We are reputed block chain development company with highly experienced team of developers. We have a team of expert and have done projects from scratch related to block chain ( Consultancy, Development and Maintenance).

Please give us a suitable time to connect with you so that we can take this further.
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:54:39 AM

Please check pm and connect me on telegram @csankur for further discussion.
tedde

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:50:53 AM

this event is such?
thestartup121

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

The new logo symbolizes simplicity, and investment and personal wealth growth. Follow at: http://t.me/drmblock . DREAM is a global real estate platform that creates and manages micro fractions of economic interest in an asset. It overcomes traditional challenges of investing in real estate by using blockchain technology solutions on Ethereum-based smart contracts.

The Problem:
Traditional ways of investment in real-estate can be deemed time-consuming and costly. Investment options for real estate have always required huge lump sums of money. Also fraught with inefficiency and disadvantages. Conventional methods are prolonged and risky with bare minimum knowledge of local conditions and constraints. Only the super-rich (<1%) get to be a part of the investment opportunities.

The Solution:
Dreamblock will allow the real estate asset managers to list diversified investment products. In the upcoming roadmaps, multiple projects will surface on the Dream platform. Anyone who likes a project that is listed on the dream asset management portfolio is capable to invest/initially secure investment at low risk. Neither client nor the consumer is exposed to the technical complexity associated with blockchain technologies and smart contracts. This will provide a well paved affordable investment portfolio for future investors.

Referred to the website and their social media.
McSticky

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:11:12 PM

I'd be willing to help, new to the community but I can help with various things. I can make decals that say "coin accepted here"  and talking about the coin once it's been developed within various communities. Willing to take payment in form of new coin.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3050

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 10:27:28 PM
Merited by pinkflower (1)

We are reputed block chain development company with highly experienced team of developers. We have a team of expert and have done projects from scratch related to block chain ( Consultancy, Development and Maintenance).

Hey reputed company with a reputation - it's spelled blockchain, not block chain.   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 11:05:07 PM

Hey reputed company with a reputation - it's spelled blockchain, not block chain.   Roll Eyes

and develop verb is written "develop" not develope.....

Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:24:34 PM

Any serious team interested ?
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:19:10 PM

Pm for details
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:24:46 PM

and develop verb is written "develop" not develope.....
do you think that the spelling of the message will affect the quality of their developments? The fact is that most of us use Google translator and therefore it can be very difficult to understand the interlocutor.
erience

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:58:03 AM

Pm for details

Looking forward to your response.
Eye16 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:06:33 PM

Pm for details

Looking forward to your response.

Did not receive pm
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

Any serious team interested ?

Yes I am interested
Great Jupiter

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

Not many people will agree for no payment, especially long term, are you looking to pay with the premine?

Premine? Since 2016, its all about generating ERC20 compliant tokens in Ethereum and using that platform to build the new project.

But I think Eye16 is planning something different. If its a starting another honest blockchain with no premine or ICO, good luck to him and his future developers. But the better way is to take over development of a abandoned cryptocurrency project.

I honestly do respect this new trend of no premine or ICO, however what incentive is there then for the developer to dedicate his time freely to the project? A developer with incentive is a good developer.
SaraMartin1212

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:23:50 AM

I find that the most valuable electronic currency to invest in is, Ethereum if you want you can invest in it to grow it.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: