Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best ico to invest in current market  (Read 182 times)
sultanali

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:45:09 PM

The ICOs that gave me immense profit were those based on solving problems which could not be solved by large-scale cryptocurrencies, examples would be of Electroneum and Cappasity, both of these ICOs hade huge return on investments so maybe invest in those ICOs that are in indirect competition with bitcoin
lance04

Activity: 462
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:58:27 PM

I think you should consider all coins as best in ICO because of them has a unique platforms, it will matters in the standards that you have and if that will be compatible  to your own likes.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:09:24 PM

The best ICOs to invest in at this time would be those coins that are based on gambling or betting. Since the FIFA world cup is drawing close, the demand for these type of coins will increase exponentially with a less chance of going bankrupt and greater chance of higher ROIs
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 07:22:14 PM

If you have some interset in the gaming industry I highly recommend investing in Asura Coin (https://asuracoin.io/). That is going to be a platform for eSports, which will include Twitch streams, competitions and community rewards. Also, they recently made a partnership with with Fujian eGaming Tournament Group.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
kavindipa

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:29:39 PM

I think Key is a good coin for invest. But now the best ting is waiting. because the market is down so many coins will go down. After that you can gain a big profit by investing.
dpa85

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:47:07 PM

you must choose projects at your own risk. but you can adhere to tested reviews and pools, and still no one guarantees you x10, and even more x100
Swati Kapoor

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:54:14 PM

There are many icos . Just study about the project; demand supply ; check the management. If you want my opinion then, i believe in Scidex. The team looks really solid and project seems extremely interesting. Their project seems important for the science development.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: