Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Earn Satoshi for watching Videos  (Read 398 times)
synced-rewards (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 04:14:38 AM

From your Signature i think that you are from Brazil right?

Well i'm unsure why you can't see the Videos.

I will have a Talk with our Support Manager at Engagme.tv later today. The Reason why you could not see any Offer is your Country. From what i know the most Earnings you get when you are located in USA. I will answer you later when i know the Solution.
i am from indonesia, i sign the signature because i have coin brazio and support brazio

Ok. Indonesia is not supported from engagme.tv. But we will add soon some new Earning Options that we don't have the Problem that some User can not use us.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 06:09:52 AM

no video ??

I will have a Talk with our Support Manager at Engagme.tv later today. The Reason why you could not see any Offer is your Country. From what i know the most Earnings you get when you are located in USA. I will answer you later when i know the Solution.
i am from indonesia, i sign the signature because i have coin brazio and support brazio

Ok. Indonesia is not supported from engagme.tv. But we will add soon some new Earning Options that we don't have the Problem that some User can not use us.

I will wait for the latest fiture from you Cheesy
synced-rewards (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:27:26 PM

I will wait for the latest fiture from you Cheesy

To be honest when we created the Site our Main Focus were the Video Offers. With the Beta Launch we saw that there are not really much User which can use the Videos which shocked us a bit. Now we need to find a Way that we can have a clean and Simple Site and have also Offers for lot of People. This is a Point were we need some more Time but we are working on it Smiley
synced-rewards (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 05:31:41 PM

Great News.

This Week we will finally Launch other Offerwalls for you Guys Smiley We changed the Withdraw Minimum to 10 Satoshi.

Stay tuned for more news.

synced-rewards (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 10:01:13 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ft4v4mI.png

We have created a second Video Offer. You can earn from Videolab 24/7 Satoshis. Just open the tab and let the Videos run.

We are still trying to add some more Offerwalls and redesign the Faucet Features.

Happy Earnings Smiley
bnpgtc

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:36 PM

I use them active for a few Weeks. They Payout instant. It's really awesome Smiley Hope the find Options for not USA People...
synced-rewards (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 05:57:02 PM

Hello all,

We have added a new Offerwall. You can earn now more Satoshis easily Smiley

Happy Earning Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: