Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:11:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Block Broker scam project  (Read 242 times)
ventefruss (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:39:06 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 06:18:05 PM by ventefruss

Hello everyone,
Dear readers/ community Bitcointalk and members of BlockBroker, i am part of BlockBroker project i am campaign translator , i did the translations for this project Whitepaper and announcement thread for 18 languages. The ceo John jacobs promised me to pay me after the project will be done. I worked with team translators more then 15 days.to deliver a good translations. I received some tokens and i did distribution for these who work for me, so i paid them. John jacobs promised me to add some % of ico funds and he didn't do that.
There many investors and there many persons worked or invest their time for this project I want to apologize for them, i know it is not easy to lose his capital or to be not paid, (to be scammed generally) i am me too in this situation.
BlockBroker is a scam project and John Jacobs is a Scammer ceo and i want to tel peoples investors he have many scam project please be careful. i promise you when i deal with him, we negociate about everything like a good project, that is why i believe in this project. he give me the impression it is a good one. I did my research in the web and i find some collaborators i know, Managers, Advisors... so i telling it is good. But, all it was scam in scam, John jacobs is a professional one in scamming people.
In second time i take to appologize for persons how were been scammed by this person. And i want to make known the persons who tel us we are scammer or anything, we are also been scammed (imagine you in our position 15 days without paying) and there are other member they work until now and they are chocked when they know it is a scam.
I'm really sorry about this bad done.
Thank you to understood
Ventefruss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:45:46 PM

Are you sure it's the guy's real name?
You say you know some of the team members so you must have that info.
Anyway it mustn't be too hard to find him and ruin his rep.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
ventefruss (OP)

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:49:39 PM

Karisma Black i hopped if i know his real name/ identité. if it is the case all community bitcointalk will know his act.
No i don't now his name.
I am sorry
sagor0707
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:52:24 PM

You can Found His Real Name Here, http://cryptocoindaddy.com/blockbroker-ico-exit-scams-deletes-website-twitter-and-telegram/
cabron

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

Hello everyone,
Dear readers/ community Bitcointalk and members of BlockBroker, i am part of BlockBroker project i am campaign translator , i did the translations for this project Whitepaper and announcement thread for 18 languages. The ceo John jacobs promised me to pay me after the project will be done. I worked with team translators more then 15 days.to deliver a good translations. I received some tokens and i did distribution for these who work for me, so i paid them. John jacobs promised me to add some % of ico funds and he didn't do that.
There many investors and there many persons worked or invest their time for this project I want to apologize for them, i know it is not easy to lose his capital or to be not paid, (to be scammed generally) i am me too in this situation.
BlockBroker is a scam project and John Jacobs is a Scammer ceo and i wanna tel peoples investors he have many scam project please becareful. i promise you when i deal with him, we negociate about everything like a good project, that is why i believe in this project. he give me the impression it is a good one. I did my research in the web and i find some collaborators i know, Managers, Advisors... so i telling it is good. But, all it was scam in scam, John jacobs is a professional one in scamming people.
In Seconde time i take to appologize for persons how were been scammed by this person. And i wanna to make known the persons who tel us we are scammer or anything, we are also been scammed (imagine you in our position 15 days without paying) and there are other member they work until now,and they are chocked when they know it is a scam.
Thank you to understood
Ventefruss

Hey OP You translated 18 language for them and yet your grammar is something Smiley Did you scam them yourself too?

Believe me, its better to provide more  evidences about this issue of yours and him than just creating a thread accusing them which is in the point of no return already. By now the team might not be able to give you anything at all even the tokens that are suppose to be yours.

Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:03:27 PM

You can Found His Real Name Here, http://cryptocoindaddy.com/blockbroker-ico-exit-scams-deletes-website-twitter-and-telegram/
No they don't give his real name and picture is fake.
It would be good to know more if the guy's going to pull this shit again.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
merl111

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:53:15 PM

Hello everyone,
BlockBroker is a scam project and John Jacobs is a Scammer ceo and i wanna tel peoples investors he have many scam project please becareful. i promise you when i deal with him, we negociate about everything like a good project, that is why i believe in this project. he give me the impression it is a good one. I did my research in the web and i find some collaborators i know, Managers, Advisors... so i telling it is good. But, all it was scam in scam, John jacobs is a professional one in scamming people.
In Seconde time i take to appologize for persons how were been scammed by this person. And i wanna to make known the persons who tel us we are scammer or anything, we are also been scammed (imagine you in our position 15 days without paying) and there are other member they work until now,and they are chocked when they know it is a scam.
Thank you to understood
Ventefruss

Hey OP You translated 18 language for them and yet your grammar is something Smiley Did you scam them yourself too?

Believe me, its better to provide more  evidences about this issue of yours and him than just creating a thread accusing them which is in the point of no return already. By now the team might not be able to give you anything at all even the tokens that are suppose to be yours.

He manages translations and finds translators. I did a translation for him and never had any problems.
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:26:01 PM

I joined twitter bounty . I do not have anything for me, but I'm sorry for those who make money.
maloy1cs

Activity: 644
Merit: 18

EXIP A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain ser

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:58:41 PM

I took part in social networks and did some reviews in the media company, but I was very disappointed that this project turned out to be fraudulent. Undecided

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 2170

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 05:29:52 AM by Coolcryptovator
Merited by digaran (1)

It's look they are already exit with fund. I just saw their bounty thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3337662.msg34913641#msg34913641

Website has been delete. All social media has been deleted. Look like this manager promote all scam project. I can't see success on his profile  Grin.

Another bounty thread also scam : CRYPTOKAMI BOUNTY ROUND #2 SCAMED this is also exit scam. They also deactive website and social media except fb page. But fb page no activity.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Ladkuns

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 04:20:31 AM

The irony was, that it was a project against scams...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: