Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for ICO with lot of potential  (Read 1678 times)
priyankg3

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:38:18 AM

i have one ico to suggest but do your own research
Swipe - SWIPE Network is a decentralized data platform based on smart contracts that aggregates and analyses data across multiple apps. It processes data according to data schema specific to industry taxonomies and context.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tigra3458

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:09:31 PM

I think you also have to do it, you should choose to invest coins that have good potential rather than ico. but everything returns to your belief. in crypto you have to be careful and do some research before deciding to invest your money. otherwise you will lose your money.
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 01:12:48 PM

I think you also have to do it, you should choose to invest coins that have good potential rather than ico. but everything returns to your belief. in crypto you have to be careful and do some research before deciding to invest your money. otherwise you will lose your money.
in fact research has always been done by everyone who wants to join in the ico, instead to investors, but the bounty hunter I guess also do some research first before deciding to join with the ico project. Unfortunately, now the ico scam could hardly recognizable, it makes all the people have to be careful.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
zulfa999

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:15:55 PM

good luck, good luck, if you want to check ico you can check in tokenmarket there is an ico calendar there you can check the current or upcoming
cuprice

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:23:12 PM

i been out in crypto for a while and now that im back
im looking for incoming or ongoing ICO that have lot of potential
im planning to invest and join bounty program
hope i can discover something today  Grin
With the recent market situation it difficult to find a good project not unless you did a thorough research about those many projects that we have. I suggest you to do your own research and find them at your own. We had many fake projects that's complicate the crypto situation.
amobi

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:26:47 PM

to be able to get such ICO, then you have to learn how to research ICOs your self, most ICOs are fake, most of them are not genuine...so look into many that are available now and do your due diligence instead of deciding based on people's suggestion.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:28:33 PM

For potential ICO's coming this last quarter of 2018, you can always start with searching in the internet. And then, from there you go to specific searching for those listed in the list. As much as possible check every detail and every information about the ICO.

ICO investment is highly risky due to the fact that ICO is a merely a speculation, nothing haven't proven yet.
rmzgav

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

Have you checked out Jibbit? Jibbit Community Support is growing. I think this project is with good intentions although we are talking about cannabis here. But if you look into this project's Whitepaper, you will see that it's not actually bad. I think it will be helpful to those people who are medically challenged. By using blockchain technology, Jibbit will be able to address and severely limit the problem of “prescription
counterfeiting” since the prescriptions issued by doctors are stored in the blockchain.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:13:23 PM

This board itself would already be sufficient on what you are looking https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 since this is the place where most projects do announcement their crowdfunding.
Next would be on icorating sites which there are lots of them if you do tend out to make a google search. Just be aware that things on the past when it comes to ICO investments isn't similar nowadays when it comes to success or legitimacy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

In the case of finding normal projects, we need to try very hard today, because the market is in a very terrible state, today there are very few normal projects with great ideas, it all looks like a scam, but still there is always hope, therefore there is a possibility that there will be normal projects.
pharaon

Activity: 753

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:57:32 PM

At the moment it is very difficult to find a good project for investment and take part in the campaign for generosity. If you have capital for investment, it is better to buy some coins on the exchange. As for the bounty campaigns, you can pay attention to my signature.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

Be patient and determined to find a good project and potential Ico. During these days many Ico's faield because of lack of investos and did not reach even the soft cap. To find potential Ico we have to research the best project.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bbcolex

Activity: 672

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:11:10 PM

It's hard to find good ICO nowadays for easy profit, if you really wanna invest then most ICO now needs long term hold with high rewards, try to look for mobu "a decentralised platform and end-to-end solution for ICOs to launch compliant security tokens"

jfederkins

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

TEND ot nothing I consider. ICOs are not reliable now absolutely and it is hard to predict particular possible success of them. I am going to wait of scam's decreasing to return to ICOs.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:53:28 PM

there are many ICO  available there are always lots of good things in between.scam projects need to be careful,Do bitcointalk research to understand that it is scam.show you the right way
Do you even understand what you are writing? Sometimes people read your messages and it seems to me that they do not understand what you mean. If you think that today there are so many good projects, then you are very much mistaken, because today there are very few good projects.
raidenplus0327

Activity: 88

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:14:13 PM

There are a lot of incoming ICO right now but i have doubts that most of them are scams or just a potential hype to gather more investors . One of my strategy is to look for demands for such projects related to retail marketplace one of the highest capitalization on markets nowadays . One of the Projects im looking with is Gemstra a new marketplace for social selling that will connect brands and sellers using a decentralized blockchain to give that highest data management , security and transparency to all users and also giving gamification rewards to active interaction within the ecosystem to promote good conduct from sellers to consumers !
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 01:18:48 PM

You need more research like team, platform and roadmap for find potential ico in this years, to much scam ico and fake project today

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

Have you ever heard about Autobay? This ICO project is unique enough as the cryptocurrency to buy your car trustworthy. The token sale is still live but if you want to join the bounty program, it is already over. Never mind, you can still invest your money in this token sale. Autobay as an ecommerce platform first int he world serving to buy cars with crypto. Are you interested?

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:44:50 PM

Following the ICO is good, but be careful because there are a lot of SCAM, then if there is an ICO success there are 2 possibilities between the price going up or down.
Following the Bounty is full of patience and profit is not much.
ekateriinae

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Try as hard as you can!

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

For me finding a good icos are not hard. To predict how far the project will goes is a hard part cause we all know altcoins alway die after one to two year after the icos. Not all will survived with this bad market and lack of news  updates from team project make investors to dump their tokens. So pick the one that you sure to survive. not that the one that offer fast rich scheme.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: